Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! (12071 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2013
FRR1: I don't believe in mediocrity and inferiority! My advise is very simple, if you are a guy and you have just 1500 to flex your chic. And you know that the money cannot cover the bills of both of you at a restaurant, simply open up to your gal. Truth, sincerity, and honesty is the seal of a relationship. Tell the girl "Nna mehn, my pocket no reach oo!!, I get only 1500 here, walahi. How e go be?" Then if the gal wants to continue with the idea of going to ,say, Mr. Biggs, then she must be ready to share the 1500 with you.

It makes no sense for a guy to sit down like a dummy and watch the lady eating all the food while he claims that he's ok with N100 worth of bottle water..mtcheewww..

Nna mehn all these ibo boys sef
are u saying that you now expect a NIGERIAN GIRL FOR THAT MATTER
to reply you and say Nna mehn i understand the 1500 wont be enough for us to eat
let me order water and u expect her to part her legs open for you
bro you are sitting on nails cos you go OLD TEY if na that one u dey find

u underestimate nigerian girls na there you go hear say OK let me order rice with beef and water
you can drink water or if change remain drink farouz grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2013
ATMC: FROZEN!

@This your name sef. At first I though it was ATM LOLZZ...You have to wake up from your frozen state ooo...Sincerely, have any man misbehave in presense before. As in taking you to a restaurant and drinking man while you eat all the goodies! LOL
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2013
FRR1:

@This your name sef. At first I though it was ATM LOLZZ...You have to wake up from your frozen state ooo...Sincerely, have any man misbehave in presense before. As in taking you to a restaurant and drinking man while you eat all the goodies! LOL

thats her name oh, I was the first to understand what her name meant anywayz grin grin grin

ATM cash machine!!
shes one of the girls been discussed grin grin grin grin
she and another one called vanneni,yield and dyt grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2013
190:

Nna mehn all these ibo boys sef
are u saying that you now expect a NIGERIAN GIRL FOR THAT MATTER
to reply you and say Nna mehn i understand the 1500 wont be enough for us to eat
let me order water and u expect her to part her legs open for you
bro you are sitting on nails cos you go OLD TEY if na that one u dey find

u underestimate nigerian girls na there you go hear say OK let me order rice with beef and water
you can drink water or if change remain drink farouz grin grin grin grin

That is exactly the kind of position I want to put her. If she no respond well, I go take am go the restaurant. Spend the money on her, later I go take the share of my cake from her. And it ends there!!

My advice was for gals who are seeking for sincerely relationships that has a high probability of resulting in marriage (which is always the ultimate dream of most laides). Don't be selfish! Learn to understand the situation or conditions of your BF. As a matter of fact, most guys use this trick to test for selfish ladies....
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2013
190:

thats her name oh, I was the first to understand what her name meant anywayz grin grin grin

ATM cash machine!!

Welcome to my world @ATMC & @vanneni et al...I need such galz...LOLZ...Na Lagos we dey! At the end of the day, I go outsmart them wella...I trust my flows...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Mynd44: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2013
FRR1: I don't believe in mediocrity and inferiority! My advise is very simple, if you are a guy and you have just 1500 to flex your chic. And you know that the money cannot cover the bills of both of you at a restaurant, simply open up to your gal. Truth, sincerity, and honesty is the seal of a relationship. Tell the girl "Nna mehn, my pocket no reach oo!!, I get only 1500 here, walahi. How e go be?" Then if the gal wants to continue with the idea of going to ,say, Mr. Biggs, then she must be ready to share the 1500 with you.

It makes no sense for a guy to sit down like a dummy and watch the lady eating all the food while he claims that he's ok with N100 worth of bottle water..mtcheewww..
There is truth in this post for those willing to accept it
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ITbomb(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
There is truth in this post for those willing to accept it
The truth is one-sided
If the girl is for only punny, then all strategy must be employed even at your detriment. The end justifies the means however if you want a relationship then it is best to be straightforward from the beginning.
#NOTFOREVERYONE
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
FRR1:

Well that's not necessarily true. I remember the val day of 2011. I was in owerri then. That evening I went out with 2 gal friends and 1 boy friend of mine. I sponsored all the bills that day. If I was going there as a mugu, I would jst buy things for the gals and then claim that I don't feel like eating. We all eat to our fill. That's the kind of men ladies respect. Grow up guys!!!
Redirect your sermon to those who happen to be interested ok?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
190:

ATM cash machine!!
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
ITbomb:
The truth is one-sided
If the girl is for only punny, then all strategy must be employed even at your detriment. The end justifies the means however if you want a relationship then it is best to be straightforward from the beginning.
#NOTFOREVERYONE

I concur!!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
hornipipe: Redirect your sermon to those who happen to be interested ok?

Which kind beef be dis one sef? If you no like wetin u see, close eye, close mouth, waka pass!! LOL
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
FRR1:

Which kind beef be dis one sef? If you no like wetin u see, close eye, close mouth, waka pass!! LOL
Welcome to NL

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by IZUKWU(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
ITbomb:
The truth is one-sided
#NOTFOREVERYONE
GBAM:-P

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Welcome to NL
Thx...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Is it true that some gals like being used? I mean they know that they are being used, and that they might be dumb at anytime, but they just tag along. How pathetic!!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by pleep(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
ITbomb:
The truth is one-sided
#NOTFOREVERYONE
lol you guys think you are doing something smart by spending money for A$$, but half the chicks don't even bang you..... they just drain your money and bleep the guys who actually have swag

FRR1: Is it true that some gals like being used? I mean they know that they are being used, and that they might be dumb at anytime, but they just tag along. How pathetic!!
love na... They would rather be with an aplha male that treats them wrong than a looser who treats em right.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Mynd44: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
FRR1: Is it true that some gals like being used? I mean they know that they are being used, and that they might be dumb at anytime, but they just tag along. How pathetic!!
A lot of people don't know what they want and so most times they end up with the wrong person
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
FRR1:

young man, my comment wasn't directed at you but rather at pompori king, well having come to the realization that you're a newbie I'll just let this slide.
I'm not interested in the topic being discussed, I'm here to have a good laugh at the expense of most of the comments on this thread which happen to be extremely funny and that's exactly what I'll keep on doing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Joel3(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
make i talk dis one.

e get one day

i control wan girl make she come meet me for one hotel i think the year 2009. as i dey eat my sandwich and drink 3 bottle of heninken beer take de wait the babe for de hotel.

before i knw wat, the babe just show up with her 2 friends, all of them carry big big bag.

for crying out load, why some girls dey behave like who never eat b4, abi na the control dey sweet them?

them just setdown round me for the table with big big belle. i just tire as the whole plan wan spoil.

i just confuse, nor be money be the problem cos i even buy one crate of beer for guys i knw around there b4 this babe come, but the impression wen them carry.

i come call the waiter for them to order watin them want, i come get up go piss. b4 i come back the waiter done take their order. i come use style go block the waiter for cornner make i see the paper when them order.

i come see am say na only 3 bottles of sminoff ice.

so i come tell the waiter to give them 3 bottles of sminoff ice each. dat is 9 bottles and sandwich each.

so as them dey chop n drink. i come tell the babe say as e be like dis so, i wan carry only she comot here, make only two of us go another hotel i need privacy. she say she nor go fit leave her friends.

na there i just vex, na i tell her say i wan comot na na so. make them rush dis things.

omo if u see as this girls take they rush drink and eat those things wen i buy like dogs. haha

i come waka leave them for back, them begin wakar with big belle for back.

the thing nor pain me becos them respect themself that day. i for Bleep them up.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ATMC(f): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
E@190 and FRR
i have graduated from d level of being taken out, nowadays i take guys out and then give them money to start up a good business so they'll have money to take as many girls as they want out and even shopping without 'whinning' or complaining. U feel me?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by stpat1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Maga! cheesy

ehhnn iya rasquie, my padi for jungle. how far where have u been? is that how greet elders. I go flog u o.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ITbomb(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
ATMC: E@190 and FRR
i have graduated from d level of being taken out, nowadays i take guys out and then give them money to start up a good business so they'll have money to take as many girls as they want out and even shopping without 'whinning' or complaining. U feel me?
How come I'm not a beneficiary , my beloveth ATM Card
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ATMC(f): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
ITbomb:
How come I'm not a beneficiary , my beloveth ATM Card
wait...did you submit your application?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ITbomb(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
ATMC: wait...did you submit your application?
In what manner , where and at what time of the day or night
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
This just makes you a female maga....

Next!!!!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ATMC(f): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

Next!!!!
it takes a mugu to know a maga! eVEN!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
ATMC: it takes a mugu to know a maga! eVEN!
What ever helps you sleep at night
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Hassan11: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
hornipipe: young man, my comment wasn't directed at you but rather at pompori king, well having come to the realization that you're a newbie I'll just let this slide.
I'm not interested in the topic being discussed, I'm here to have a good laugh at the expense of most of the comments on this thread which happen to be extremely funny and that's exactly what I'll keep on doing. undecided

lovely

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Joel.:
make i talk dis one.

e get one day

i control wan girl make she come meet me for one hotel i think the year 2009. as i dey eat my sandwich and drink 3 bottle of heninken beer take de wait the babe for de hotel.

before i knw wat, the babe just show up with her 2 friends, all of them carry big big bag.

for crying out load, why some girls dey behave like who never eat b4, abi na the control dey sweet them?

them just setdown round me for the table with big big belle. i just tire as the whole plan wan spoil.

i just confuse, nor be money be the problem cos i even buy one crate of beer for guys i knw around there b4 this babe come, but the impression wen them carry.

i come call the waiter for them to order watin them want, i come get up go piss. b4 i come back the waiter done take their order. i come use style go block the waiter for cornner make i see the paper when them order.

i come see am say na only 3 bottles of sminoff ice.

so i come tell the waiter to give them 3 bottles of sminoff ice each. dat is 9 bottles and sandwich each.

so as them dey chop n drink. i come tell the babe say as e be like dis so, i wan carry only she comot here, make only two of us go another hotel i need privacy. she say she nor go fit leave her friends.

na there i just vex, na i tell her say i wan comot na na so. make them rush dis things.

omo if u see as this girls take they rush drink and eat those things wen i buy like dogs. haha

i come waka leave them for back, them begin wakar with big belle for back.

the thing nor pain me becos them respect themself that day. i for Bleep them up.

aww you couldnt get that punny
sorry bro you win some you loose some
but if na me that girl go definately pay for those things wen dem chop another day
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2013

You take which guys out

nor be you wen i know angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hassan11:

lovely
Joor o! cool
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by pleep(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

Next!!!!
She was clearly joking....

Do you think any Nigerian woman is dumb enough to do all that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. / Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married / Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.