Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

In-laws Palava - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In-laws Palava (1038 Views)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In-laws Palava by chayooh(f): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
Guys and married ladies what r those in-law issues? Bring it on!!!!
Re: In-laws Palava by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Once there is establishment of boundaries during courtship,there will be little or no inlaw stewpeedity but because many ladies are too desperate to be mrs,they do everything to impress their inlaws and take so many nonesense during courtship and when they finally get married,they think they can put an end to inlaw misdemeanour after entertaining it and nursing it before marriage,without setting boundaries and letting everyone know their limits.the genesis of inlaw issues begin to show up and they come here to start complaining of one old mother inlaw or one frustrated sis inlaw that is making her life miserable and as usual,knowing nigerian men and the attachment they have with their mothers,they suppport their mothers without being objective making te old women act more unreasonable

1 Like

Re: In-laws Palava by greatgod2012(f): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
@op, so, what are d issues you want us to bring on, that inlaws are devils? , or what, well, sorry to dissapoint you, i have a very great cordial relationship with ALL my inlaws.
So many times, many pple carry negativities and expect positivities, no way!, it doesnt work like that, what you give is what you get.
The greatest commandment is......do unto others what you want done unto you, so, my dear, no any issue, if you dont have issues yourself......just always remember that.....actions and reactions are equal and opposite.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: In-laws Palava by gramci: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
In-law issues are often petty issues

(1) (Reply)

"The Disappearing Woman" / What Would You Do In This Situation / Inviting Your Siblings Without Informing Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.