Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' (15696 Views)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Odunharry(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
it is good to be learned...imagine this father wants to kill the child because of what a prophetess told him,he didnt even knw if it true or not.
Even if it true,is that the way to help the child?
Na wa 4 d man o....na pipu lyk ds dy give their pastors motor while ordinary okada dm no get...Smh 4 d man
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Odunharry(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju: Christianity almost kills another child again...

Anybody conversant with Akwa Ibom knows that this occurence happens atleast 3times a week in the state. No thanks to Helen Upkabio who is an expert in labelling Children witches..

On the Flip Side.. Exodus 22:18
King James Version (KJV)

18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

The man was only following the commandments of the Christian God Almighty!!

if na ur family member or mum u go do the same abi?Smh
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by vislabraye(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Its a pity that people abuse the gift of prophesy. There are more charlatans who call themselves prophets than the real ones God uses.
The so called father is silly. That's what happens when someone wants to fight spiritual battle using carnal means. At least he should test every spirit. In fact this is not christianity, its idolatory.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
This has been going on in Nigeria for a loooong time; it's very big in Akwa Ibom. Some parents will not hesitate to abuse their children mercilessly because they believe they're witches. Some children have died due to their injuries. Can you imagine throwing acid on your child's face, using a nail and hammer to pound your own child's head? These're some of the things parents have done to their own children. I'm sick and tired of the ignorance in Nigeria. Infuriated! angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrvHYHzDDls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6gzxi9e2A4
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Okijajuju1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Odunharry: if na ur family member or mum u go do the same abi?Smh

That is why I became a Native Doctor and not a Pastor.. tongue
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by creativemusic: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Soukiss(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
if na so oyebo d do . all d white ppl for don die. because all of dem na wishe
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
I use to condemn such parents until my sister decided to help a kid who was on the street...she took her into the house from the market place where he lived for about 8months since his parents abandoned him. Initially I felt so bad and could not figure out any reason why his parents forced him out of the house so we questioned him and he told us his parents said he is bewitched, he showed us different razor marks and burns on his back which was inflicted by his parents.

We then decided to support the little boy by getting him into school as he had no basic education, there was no discrimination of any sort as we allowed him live freely in the same house, got him what he wanted to see him happy. The first few weeks went on well till we began to notice the spirit of destruction in this guy...we gave him some instructions like not turning on the TV set, not going close to the generating sets or switching the central power source at home, I was shocked this boy did complete opposite of what we ordered him not to do, on one occasion he forced my sister's bag open, took her beautiful gown, wore it and headed to a nearby football field to play with other kids.

A week after the incident he damaged the TV. My sister's business was declining at a fast rate, problems began to show up at this point my sister could no longer contain her frustration so she closed up her store then went for deliverance at the church only for pastor to tell her the little boy is possessed and we will face so many problems if he continue living with us however he advised us to take him to the orphanage home which we did after then everyone was at peace.
A month later we got a report that he escaped from the orphanage home then headed back to the market where my sister took him........this might seems like a short tale, believe me this boy will remain a pain in the ass for whoever picks him up, he is totally destructive and doesn't give a F**k about any instruction given to him.

This makes me wonder what this kid will turn out to be when he becomes an adult. He was just 12 by the way.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by kehinde1588(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wonder shall neva end.smh funny
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by chiyex(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
1 shortblackboy: O boy today threads no be here o shocked but wats with people and always lookin for who to blame for their woes. Calabar people una own don too much o
its the same thing with black people everywhere. even here in america a lot of black people always wanna blame whites for their situations instead of working hard to get what they want.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Soukiss(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
NA BLACK WITCH OR BLACK WITCH? MUMU PARENT . U ARE HER NEXT VICTIMS
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by leslieu63(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
madame_bebe: Nawa oo .. Atleast try and find out if the 'witch' can make your bank account increase before torturing her.. Mtcheew ndi ara undecided
Gbam!!!
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

Shey you never watch Harry Porter abi wetin?!
Ooo plz!! Y wld u compare "harry potter" wit dis situation!! Harry potter is a fiction biko!!
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by blackweaver(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
So a witch told the man that his daughter is a witch and he believed her smh. That witch that calls herself a prophetess should be arrested, isn't that the kind if thing that revd king did and now he's on death row? She should be charged for complicity to attempted murder
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by beejaay: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
mrkels: This is very funny.
I don't know who to blame here, the prophet, the parents, the child for being a witch?
Hell I don't even know what to believe.
But if that girl is a witch eh.....Hmmmmmmmm
see another lost soul
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by beejaay: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
victorazy: Some little girs are witch shaa!!.
see another one of 'em lost soul. u must be a witch too when u were small, hw x=come u aint one again buff.on. its people like you that encourage all this act of barbarism
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by JLANCE(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
beejaay:
see another lost soul
grin grin grin
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Sweetapple007(f): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
He would hav taken her to t.b joshua f deliverance.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by mu2sa2: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
It is the pastime of Pastors to label people as witches - even children. Christianiaty of deception.

1 Like

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Poor girl. She needs to see a psychologist. She will never forget the fact that her parents hated her so much, they tried to kill her.

When other kids her age are saying, "my mommy bought me this, my daddy bought me that"
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by mu2sa2: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
It is the pastime of Pastors to label people as witches - even children. Christianity deception.Deception christianity.

1 Like

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by beejaay: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
colly227: I use to condemn such parents until my sister decided to help a kid who was on the street...she took her into the house from the market place where he lived for about 8months since his parents abandoned him. Initially I felt so bad and could not figure out any reason why his parents forced him out of the house so we questioned him and he told us his parents said he is bewitched, he showed us different razor marks and burns on his back which was inflicted by his parents.

We then decided to support the little boy by getting him into school as he had no basic education, there was no discrimination of any sort as we allowed him live freely in the same house, got him what he wanted to see him happy. The first few weeks went on well till we began to notice the spirit of destruction in this guy...we gave him some instructions like not turning on the TV set, not going close to the generating sets or switching the central power source at home, I was shocked this boy did complete opposite of what we ordered him not to do, on one occasion he forced my sister's bag open, took her beautiful gown, wore it and headed to a nearby football field to play with other kids.

A week after the incident he damaged the TV. My sister's business was declining at a fast rate, problems began to show up at this point my sister could no longer contain her frustration so she closed up her store then went for deliverance at the church only for pastor to tell her the little boy is possessed and we will face so many problems if he continue living with us however he advised us to take him to the orphanage home which we did after then everyone was at peace.
A month later we got a report that he escaped from the orphanage home then headed back to the market where my sister took him........this might seems like a short tale, believe me this boy will remain a pain in the ass for whoever picks him up, he is totally destructive and doesn't give a F**k about any instruction given to him.

This makes me wonder what this kid will turn out to be when he becomes an adult. He was just 12 by the way.
and because of all this u also believe the boy is a witch? what do u expect from someone that have been in constant abuse for like 11yrs of his life? u expect him to think and act other boys?. guy give it a rest, it takes huge amount of energy and love to rebirth a dying soul (its something that cant be done in a short-while), all the boy need is understanding and guidance

1 Like

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by donsax: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
[ :oquote author=madame_bebe]Nawa oo .. Atleast try and find out if the 'witch' can make your bank account increase before torturing her.. Mtcheew ndi ara undecided[/quote]

Iyaa oooo....osuba ree!!!! Ajefun jo oronron!!
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
the dad must be severely demented, instead of blaming poverty and bad govt for his miseries, he put the whole blame on the weak poor girl. nigerians are nowadays consulting spiritualists paying huge sums of money, instead of holding their govt accountable.no one is willing to take sacrifices that will make the country better. i was discussing with a friend who is overseas some days ago, he said job/employment is not a problem where he is currently based !!! can u imagine?
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by baby124: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
orisirisi. Kila ri. Mtscheew
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Pque(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Fredrick909:
[size=48pt] And they call themselves Christians [/size]

dat is d way some bible criminal goes to church in d name of christain. They carry christain signboard about nd their acts nd deeds simply says he is nt christain. Anyway, dis guy action is too gross nd wicked, nt even near chris talkless of xtaian.

The issue 'who is a xtain?' is a complicated one. My younger bro defines xtain in two perspectives, parralel to one another. One is a christ like person who goes to church nd d other is a non christ like bible criminal who is also a church goer. Definitn of christain frm Modern christainity as seen today. Today evry church goer is a xtain bt God recognise one kind of xtain.
Jesus, count me worthy in ur kingdom! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
see what illiteracy is doing to fellow nigerians. naija is still grossly populated with illiterates. education is the way to go, my pple go for education. for those who do not agree, they should try ignorance if they think it is expensive!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by stankezzy: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
he does not have right to treat her like that but still that does not vindicate her from being a witch.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by beejaay: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
stankezzy: he does not have right to treat her like that but still that does not vindicate her from being a witch.

see another one of them, grade4 student of mumuology.u must be a witch too for your papa not to be the president of the country.yeye!!!
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
[size=16pt] DEATH TO XTIANITY! [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

[size=16pt]I HOPE TO SEE A DAY WHEN NIGERIA WILL BECOME PAGAN ONCE AGAIN AND THE FEAR OF WITCHCRAFT, JUJU AND THE OCCULT WILL BE EMMANATED FOREVER FROM 9JA[/size]
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by nagoma(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
The religion of Trinity at work. angry cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marry Your Friend / How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities? / Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.