Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam (17050 Views)

Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam / Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Converts To ISLAM / Pope Benedict To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam by faragai24: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pope Benedict announces shocking conversion to Islam
HOLY SEE – In a shocking press conference Sunday Pope Benedict XVI revealed to the world that he will be stepping down from the Catholic Church’s highest office. “Through prayer and reflection over the past years,” the world’s holiest man began, “I’ve realized that Allah is the one true God.”
www.jollofmuzik.com/2013/03/pope-benedict-announces-shocking.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam by msay: 12:59am On Mar 03, 2013
Marhabun ya pope benedict XVI

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam by aadetoyin(f): 1:32am On Mar 03, 2013
Lie!
I refuse to believe this
Re: Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam by free2ryhme: 2:55am On Mar 03, 2013
behind every rumour ...... i leave the rest to you guys
Re: Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam by Tituxy(m): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2013
to be serious,u aint a good lier..u'r yet a learna
Re: Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam by JeSoul(f): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2013

1 Like

(1)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Dorime: Here Is What Era's ‘ameno’ Really Means, It's Not Really Demonic / Favourite Christian Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.