Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. (7923 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook / Nairaland Is Getting Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by PERVERT9: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2008
I dont know about you,i no longer get my kicks on NAIRALAND,unlike before when my day used to be imcomplete without it,now i spend days without coming on board,if you ask me this land is gradually becoming to be boring,what do you feel?what could be responsible for this and what can Seun do to make it more exicting more than ever before?
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2008
PERVERT9:

I don't know about you,i no longer get my kicks on NAIRALAND,unlike before when my day used to be imcomplete without it,now i spend days without coming on board,if you ask me this land is gradually becoming to be boring,what do you feel?what could be responsible for this and what can Seun do to make it more exicting more than ever before?
you're right about that. . .it is boring, so what can you do about it? undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Gamine(f): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2008
Nairaland.

Seems as though only constant bickering keeps this place alive undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by doyin13(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2008
Gamine:

Nairaland.

Seems as though only constant bickering keeps this place alife undecided

Honestly. . .the constant bickering really gets on my nerves now. . . .

Why can't people jus come here, offer their well reasoned opinions and maintain healthy discussions

All we get are loads of hormonal teens, adolescents, empty threats and derogatory remarks

Pathetic really
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by PERVERT9: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2008
Seun should allow people to be,i mean express their feelings without being banned,this no doubt would go a long way in making people to bring in lively topics for discussion and lively response from the people,this is a land and we should expect the good the bad,the ugly and the very very ugly,their should be no restriction.
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Dreloaded(f): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2008
empty threats eh? shouldnt you be in Heathrow?
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2008
PERVERT9:

Seun should allow people to be,i mean express their feelings without being banned,this no doubt would go a long way in making people to bring in lively topics for discussion and lively response from the people,this is a land and we should expect the good the bad,the ugly and the very very ugly,their should be no restriction.
rotflmsbo. . . you just dnt like seun, period!
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by debosky(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2008
doyin aka ediye funfun ti ko mo ra e lagba tongue grin grin

you sef dey talk of constant bickering when you be instigator in charge?

abeg leave that tori for Igodo Megodo tongue

@ topic

nairaland goes through this phase every couple of months, it goes up and down, people come and go. . .the dynamic changes from time to time

It may be boring for you, but others find it interesting I'm sure. wink
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by doyin13(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2008
debosky:

doyin aka ediye funfun ti ko mo ra e lagba tongue grin grin

you sef dey talk of constant bickering when you be instigator in charge?

abeg leave that tori for Igodo Megodo tongue

@ topic

nairaland goes through this phase every couple of months, it goes up and down, people come and go. . .the dynamic changes from time to time

It may be boring for you, but others find it interesting I'm sure. wink

Na jeje I dey here ooo

You are a person. I Got my ELFIN eyes on you. . .My Desert Eagles are on your tail

yada yada yada

Hehehehehehe. . . .How can you not love this place grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Gamine(f): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2008
Yeah you know.

One can't make a decent thread w/out having it spammed up

Well then again, NL lacks decent people undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by 4Him(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2008
Gamine:

Well then again, Nairaland lacks decent people undecided

you talk true.
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by doyin13(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2008
Well people. . . .I will admit to the error of my ways

My silliness ends here. . . .

I will contribute to the farce no longer. . . . .

All my contributions will be straight to the point and relevant. . . .

Yours truly

Doyin13
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2008
eh en?
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Gamine(f): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2008
Dont be a Kludge! tongue

Get back here Doyin! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by LadyT(f): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2008
Doyin your mouth is sweet! I give you 3 hours before you mess up again,
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by tobaaro(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2008
4Him & Gamine,

I quite disagree, Nairaland has Real people and Real People love a place where they can go and be free and air their views without Inhibitions and fear of Restrictions and Bans!

I hate 2 be on ds side, But i think the Controls being exerted by "Chairman" should be relaxed!

The Sweetest games have No Rules!
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2008
tobaaro:

4Him & Gamine,

I quite disagree, Nairaland has Real people and Real People love a place where they can go and be free and air their views without Inhibitions and fear of Restrictions and Bans!

I hate 2 be on ds side, But i think the Controls being exerted by "Chairman" should be relaxed!

The Sweetest games have No Rules!
why dnt we start a petition against te chiarman. . . if it does go to the supreme court, who do you think will win? who owns Nairaland, and who signed agreement with the owner? i dnt agree with seun either, but let the man do what he gotz to do. . . which then gives you the right to make new username. why do you think NL has more than 100,000 members? undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Gamine(f): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2008
@Tobaaro,

Who said anything about Nairalanders being unreal

Definately not Bots, but then we'd never know undecided

There are Real, Undecent people, thats all.  smiley

There is nothing wrong with Seun, he just loves attention. smiley
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by 4Him(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2008
Tobaaro, yes we can blame the admin forever . . . but its not really his fault that children and adults who erroneously think age is a factor of maturity have decided to swamp this forum eh.
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Chacal: 12:19am On Mar 20, 2008
@ Doyin13,

So this is where u at?
I am still on ur case so whats it gonna be?
Blimey . . . . . I was told u had da other thread shut down because u couldn't take the heat . . . .
Well. . . . i am bringing the bunsen burner to ur doorstep. . . . so what gives, gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by LadyT(f): 12:21am On Mar 20, 2008
Charcal this is not troublemakers part 2!!! angry
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2008
**runs to the kitchen for pop corn and apple juice**
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Dreloaded(f): 12:28am On Mar 20, 2008
out of sprite?
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Chacal: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2008
@ LadyT,

I don't mind being a trouble-maker.
Back in em days in school, i used to get into loads of trouble for keeping me class jumping. . .
Doyin knows what i am about. . . . Until he makes a public apology, i won't let him breathe.
It does not matter if he responds or not. . . . Its 5 straight pages of disses. . . .

P.S. It's CHACAL not Charcal. . . . . Me thinks u need to go to Specsavers, whatchuthink?
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by LadyT(f): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2008
I need goggles @Chacal,

His grace must you post BS 24/7

ROTFLMAO@D-reloaded
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2008
D-reloaded:

out of sprite?
. . . i hate sprite. . .
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Chacal: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2008
Be specific. . . .
Whose head looks like your freshly-baked meat-pie shoes?
Mine or your Dad's?

@ LadyT,

Specsavers are doing BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!
Splash some cheedarz and fix your eyes.
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Islander(f): 12:51am On Mar 20, 2008
Chacal shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, Naughty boy. So this is how you express your love for the Island Diva, by not informing me it's Market day on Nairaland morons>

Don't mind these bloody twats, 2faced, back-biting, gang-up ugly asses, See them, That's what they do best, Go from thread to thread instigating wars,then cowardly pull themselves out,   I will now be a real trouble maker on Nairaland, and make trouble like it's going out of style,

BTW, Where are the other "YIM gossip hopping "men""  <Maybe they are menstrating and period cramps have them in bed, LOL,  Too bad I have to study tonight and won't he able to devout too much time here, But I will check in as often as I can,

fuckards,
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Chacal: 12:59am On Mar 20, 2008
@ Islander,

At this point, i dont mind being called a trouble-maker. grin grin grin
When these gossip-mongers were ganging up and spewing hokum about me, no one called em trouble-makers.
Let em shoot their gay-mouthz. . . . .I can't be bovvered.
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Islander(f): 1:03am On Mar 20, 2008
Chacal:

@ Islander,

At this point, i don't mind being called a trouble-maker. grin grin grin
When these gossip-mongers were ganging up and spewing hokum about me, no one called em trouble-makers.
Let em shoot their gay-mouthz. . . . .I can't be bovvered.

I am right behind ya kiss kiss kiss kiss, I was laid up in my sick bed when they came here ranting my honourable name, Now that I can sit up on my own a bit, It's No retreat, NO surrender, aSswipes like them,
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Chacal: 1:17am On Mar 20, 2008
@ Islander,

U can't be serious. . . . .
To think all these fuckwits are online and cannot post is amusing.
UGLY BETTY must be scared shitless. . . . .I just cant understand how some peops complicate their own existence by gossiping. . .

One more thing. . . have u noticed the dingbat trying to seek attention. . .
There's a theory called the CLEVER-DUMB balance as the earth spins on a delicate balance . . .
For every clever thing some astute people are doing. . . .some idiots are doing a dumb thang on the other side.
He keeps talking about his shoes. . . . .The same shoes he inherited from his dad's dad's grandfather.
Re: Nairaland Is Now Getting Boring. by Dreloaded(f): 1:18am On Mar 20, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrested Armed Robbers In Redemption Camp Church / What Are Your Mannerisms? / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.