Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Love, Frienship And Betrayal (3) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Frienship And Betrayal (3) (940 Views)

SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem / Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) / The Twist 1- A Story Of Love, Lust And Betrayal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love, Frienship And Betrayal (3) by reflections(m): 2:37am On Mar 03, 2013
Sorry this story came late. But anyway I know you are anticipating on what happened to 'debola. For those who are reading this story for the first time, here is a summary.....

'Debola's trusted friend tolani snatched 'demola, her husband to be (in a marriage that was 3weeks away). And months later, Grace (another friend of debola) rushed in with an invitation card for tolani and demola's wedding. Debola had accident on her way back from tolani's wedding. And she won't be able to walk for a year or two.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I cried so much after hearing the sad news that I won't be able to walk for a year or two. Grace was with me, giving me tissues to dry off the tears on my cheeks. The 'hawt' doctor was there too, he was just looking at me. And I wasn't even thinking about him because of the news, all that was going through my head was "so I lost my husband 'to be' to tolani and I lost my spinal cord to tolani's treacherous wedding". And for the first time if I'm not lying, I cursed her in my heart then I sighed. "Don't worry dear, it 's not like you won't work again" the doctor said. Then he draws out an x-ray result from a file, demonstrating the dislocation in my spinal cord and the ruptured ribs. I was in tears and couldn't see what he was showing me.

I spent two months in the hospital after that day. And I see the doctor everyday, and even when Grace can't come to the hospital to sleep over, the doctor will. Sometimes he won't even go home after his shift.

On an afternoon , I was teasing him. " Won't you go home and stay with your wife?" I said jokingly. Though there was no ring on his finger but I wanted to know maybe there is anyone.

He replied "I have no one to go home too, my brother is in the U.K and our parents are dead. I looked at him with a sad face. "Sorry, but that's not a correct answer." He smiled, ''I'm single" he said. There was this sprinting happiness in my blood stream. Though several time, I'd ask him, "can u date a disabled lady like myself". ''Hmmm, if that's what would make me happy."
Not like I was trying to force myself on him but he's kinda hot and I'm not in a position to play with any chance I have. As a matter of fact, I don't even know his name, I call him DR, Nothing more.

After the discharge from hospital, he visits at least thrice a week. Maybe because he's my personal doctor. Grace is always around and there were no chances for us to talk about dating or anything...... Sometimes when he's around, Grace and him would just push me around the neighbourhood, get me some ice cream.

After 2 or 3months can't remember precisely, I started using crutches instead of wheelchair . The first day I walked with crutches, he was so happy that he had to go out, get I and grace chicken and potato chips.

But things suddenly changed, I wasn't seeing him again, whenever I try his number it's always switched off. There was no one to talk to, as I was not seeing Grace too. I lived the first one week of not seeing them in agony, I couldn't do things all by myself. Infact I was not having proper bath. So I made up my mind on going to check him at home on a saturday morning. He gave me his house address, when I told him that I'll come and know maybe he's single or not.

I chattered a cab from Bariga to Ogba. His house is one big building, very free to access. The maid helped me to get to the living room. ''Madamu, oga go soon come join u. Relask(x) and enjoy". I couldn't reply because I was sad and was saving all the words for the doctor.

I was looking all around the living room. Two big portraits of his mum and dad. One small portrait of him. No picture of any girl. I sighed in relief. But as I was looking at every piece in the house, I was hearing someone moaning.

My heart was pounding seriously, and I was praying it should not be doctor. Because I was already in love and if he's not going to ask me out, I was intending to tell him that I love him. At least what a man "can't" do , I'll do it better. So I checked the first room, no one there. As I move towards the second room, the moaning gets closer. It must be the second room. As I peeped to see , no one there too. With the difficulty in carrying my crutches, I didn't mind. Things we do for love. I move towards the third room, and the moaning was closer than it was. ''The room is open'', I soliloquies. I peeped this time, and I saw a light skinned lady, sitting on the di''k of a tall , built and strong guy. These qualities matches that of Dr. But I watched the action for almost 4 minutes. The lady was seriously pounding on the D, the guy (who I'm not sure yet maybe is doctor or not) was grabbing the boobs firmly. The D must be really long because as the lady goes up, the inch of the D that I was seeing is long enough to fill another Hole...... The lady was banging it really hard like she's gonna die after that. And the guy was not letting go of the boobs............ Read the complete story on http://www.gbotemireflections..co.uk/2013/02/love-frienship-and-betrayal-3.html?m=1 . And read our other stories......thanks
Re: Love, Frienship And Betrayal (3) by wizkris(f): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Don't keep me waiting for the next update plsssssssssssss...nice story
Re: Love, Frienship And Betrayal (3) by reflections(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thanks, please check my new post.
Re: Love, Frienship And Betrayal (3) by mawuqueyan(f): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Reflection,y aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ɣ☺ΰ alws lyk ds noaƔ☺ΰ start a̶̲̥̅̊ nice suspense filld story den suddenly Ɣ☺ΰ stop at †ђξ peak of enjoying †ђξ story.. Its nt fair joor cry
Re: Love, Frienship And Betrayal (3) by reflections(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
mawuqueyan: Reflection,y aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ɣ☺ΰ alws lyk ds noaƔ☺ΰ start a̶̲̥̅̊ nice suspense filld story den suddenly Ɣ☺ΰ stop at †ђξ peak of enjoying †ђξ story.. Its nt fair joor cry

Sorry, I'm taking time to write not just come with something that won't link. Sowie

(1) (Reply)

The Africa Connected. Success Stories Powered By The Web Contest / Most Thrilling NL Stories / Festus Iyayi Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.