Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Need Advice Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice Pls! (728 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox / I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice Pls! by ABJgal: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2013
I met this guy in December and we have been talking for three months. We talk everyday and he comes to see me every few weeks (we live in different cities). So I really like him and I think he likes me too. Here is the problem. He has never come out to say he wants a relationship with me or asked me to be his girlfriend. He never even held my hand or tried to kiss me. A few weeks ago he told me he never starts anything out as a relationship because he wants to get to know the person first. I understand that, it is a good approach to dating. However it has been 3 months. Isn't that enough time for him to know if he likes me? How do I know if I should keep waiting for him? How long is too long to wait for someone to make up their mind about you? I don't want to wait too long and miss other opportunities and at the end of the day he says he decided he just wants to be friends. Please advise me.
Re: Need Advice Pls! by obo389(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2013
Maybe u ask him wht he wants4rm u since its been 3 mnths guys ve been jst friends.
Bsyds,wz wrng wit u makn d first muv?(jst curious)
if he says he dnt wnt2jump strt into somtn serious wit u,dnt u tink d dude is married?
Me tink u shd be patient wit him&c hw tinz unfold&if ur stil impatient,shift to plan B....
Makn him jealous by reducn ur attention towards him wit ur othr male folks&c hw he reacts.
Mayb he wil then c the need to opn his mouth sharp sharp.
Good luck!
Re: Need Advice Pls! by ATMC(f): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2013
You are on d wait cos some serious minded guy who will sweep you off your feet hasn't come. By d time someone who knows what you 're worth even before d expiration of two months shows face, you will quickly give d present guy a booth meanwhile in d meantime don't do anything you'll regret later, let him take his time while you be on d lookout for dt bobo dt will make up his mind quick quick, i tell you it wont take long.
Re: Need Advice Pls! by nas4q(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2013
I think d guy is a learner. Encourage him to make up his mind.
Re: Need Advice Pls! by KINGwax(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2013
A guy who said he loves to get to knw a girl better b4 proposin is a learner? Na u help am talk dt one?
The guy knws exactly wot he wants...u jes wait till u're 31. Ok?
Re: Need Advice Pls! by Joel3(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2013
3month is overdue, my sugestion is that, that guy is looking for a wife not a girl friend, this friend might make is ways to 1 or two years, i doubt if you can wait for him. He is still observing you.

My little advise is take ur attention somewhere and just be friend wife him. There many guys. By the way i am a guy dat talk quick quick. Where in abj u stays?
Re: Need Advice Pls! by ABJgal: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
Thanks for all the advice so far. To answer your questions no I can't say anything to him cuz I don't want to look desperate or worse be rejected. Also i know hes not married cuz i know his family a bit. I thought about moving on but I like him so much. He's everything I want in a partner. Im always scared that what if the time I decide to walk away ends up being the time he was planning to take things further...I've never been in this situation before. Normally I meet a guy, we get to know each other, discover we have a good connection, and in a month or so he asks me to be his girlfriend. This guy is totally different from my prior experiences so I don't really know how to react. So I just wait...
Re: Need Advice Pls! by Joel3(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
ABJgal: Thanks for all the advice so far. To answer your questions no I can't say anything to him cuz I don't want to look desperate or worse be rejected. Also i know hes not married cuz i know his family a bit. I thought about moving on but I like him so much. He's everything I want in a partner. Im always scared that what if the time I decide to walk away ends up being the time he was planning to take things further...I've never been in this situation before. Normally I meet a guy, we get to know each other, discover we have a good connection, and in a month or so he asks me to be his girlfriend. This guy is totally different from my prior experiences so I don't really know how to react. So I just wait...
better, that guy dont what to walk into you life and walk out. He just want to get in and remain, thats why he is still delaying it. Just take ur mind of him, n just be friends, who knows he might talk in less than a year time.
Re: Need Advice Pls! by ITbomb(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
I can't tell you to go all out for him.
Just wait patiently while always in a subtle way be giving him the green light.
And pls for the sake of a serious guy, even though u like him a lot , don't give in to sex at the first asking.
Here is a tip
After ending a conversation on fone , call him back after like 15 mins and remind him of something he said and you did not get it clearly , once he say it , just say ok and end the call immediately, resist the temptation of starting a new conversation unless he call back.
The reason:
the guy would spend some time thinking , 'wow this girl really listen to what I said, and why would she ask about that, let me call her.'
imprint ur image as much as possible in a guy's mind by making him think of u.
Re: Need Advice Pls! by temi4fash(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
ABJgal: Thanks for all the advice so far. To answer your questions no I can't say anything to him cuz I don't want to look desperate or worse be rejected. Also i know hes not married cuz i know his family a bit. I thought about moving on but I like him so much. He's everything I want in a partner. Im always scared that what if the time I decide to walk away ends up being the time he was planning to take things further...I've never been in this situation before. Normally I meet a guy, we get to know each other, discover we have a good connection, and in a month or so he asks me to be his girlfriend. This guy is totally different from my prior experiences so I don't really know how to react. So I just wait...

madam just tale d bull by d horn n ask him eat he wants frm u.. dat not bin cheap dat just knwin wats up...
Re: Need Advice Pls! by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Three months n ur frettin?! Gal.get a grip! What is galfrd sef? Is it not stil ur frd dat is a gal? U rily tink ur d only galfrd he has? plsss! Grow up,hav oda malefrds dat u dnt Bleep lyk him,hav u neva heard dat sayin about puttin all ur eggs in one basket?! Dnt b a learner or a slowpoke,BE WISE!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Need Advice Pls! by Mynd44: 5:14am On Mar 06, 2013
Here we go again. You like the guy, he is all you want and he is not asking you. What is keeping you from doing the asking? Or is there some rule that says men must be the ones asking?

(1) (Reply)

. / A Matured Sugar Mum In Lagos / Ogun State, Not Intrstd Abt D $$, Jst Sex Nd Fun / Little Things We Do That Cause Mighty Devastation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.