Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Will More People Go To Hell Than Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will More People Go To Hell Than Heaven? (743 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will More People Go To Hell Than Heaven? by morethanawinner: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2013
before you answer in unbelief id have to remind you that there is no record and can never be of where God's plan was thwarted or foiled by the devil. many people think a lot more people will go to hell than to heaven but that is not and cannot be true.
let me start with common sense. If you were a creator and you designed one set of beautiful creatures which you love so much, in fact you do not plan to create anything better than this set you've made and you cannot love any new designs than this one you've made but unfortunately there is one thief out there, whom you also created and now wants to steal and destroy your beloved creation but in other to prevent that, as the creator you now put up a strategy and plan to make sure your creation remains your. Do you think that the thief whom you created can outsmart you and end up in dominant possession of you very own creations?
And for you who may say God is not a man and doesn't think like a man. well, whatever way you see it, winning is winning and a loss is a loss. besides, even Jesus used parables (things people could relate to with common sense) to explain spiritual things.
For a more valid argument; the bible should answer the question. i'd just use the books of the beginning and of the end of the bible. Genesis and revelation.
1. Gen 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And who is this seed of Abraham that God was talking about? Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. simply meaning that those that belong to Christ and are thus saved will be innumerable. meet the scientist to tell you the number of the stars in heaven and the number of the sand at the sea shore to give you an idea of the number of those that will be saved.
2. Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; those who are clothed in white robes are those who are saved and this verse says it is a great multitude which no man could number. this perfectly agrees with the first point.
now there are more points than these but i guess this should help you and push you to more study.
To briefly answer a question that may arise: God destroyed Sodom and Gomorah and spared only one family (Lot); also God destroyed the earth that then was with flood at the time of Noah and spared only one family. it therefore looks like there is a track record of destroying many and sparing a few. yea. but the question is: was there a sacrifice for those generations? did the son of God die to purchase them? was there even one single animal killed for offering? this dispensation is entirely different. smiley wink
you can be a part of the multitude that are saved. the painful part will be to go to hell and find that only a stubborn, ignorant and foolish few didn't make it. there will be so much fun for the countless saved in heaven. the celebration actually begins here on earth. many people and many more love God and are saved and will be saved. join the winning team. simply believe in the Lord Jesus that he is the son of God sent to save you from the thief, and that he died and rose again for you and confess that he is the Lord of your life and you are saved. so what does it cost you to do this? absolutely nothing. that is why only losers and foolish people go to hell.
Happy sunday and God bless all of you!!!
Re: Will More People Go To Hell Than Heaven? by onetrack(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
morethanawinner: simply believe in the Lord Jesus that he is the son of God sent to save you from the thief, and that he died and rose again for you and confess that he is the Lord of your life and you are saved. so what does it cost you to do this? absolutely nothing. that is why only losers and foolish people go to hell.

Wrong. It costs me my logic and reasoning ability. If logic and reason are the devil's methods then I guess I go to hell smiley

1 Like

Re: Will More People Go To Hell Than Heaven? by achinaboy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
where is hell and where is heaven
Re: Will More People Go To Hell Than Heaven? by castielo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
Now diz is one subject i invariably excercise my right to silence.. u guys hav fun wit it.. oite!?

(1) (Reply)

Identity Of Anti-christ By Key Christian Figures / Which Group Of Individuals First Committed Suicide Bombing In 9ja / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.