Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Are U An Elec/elect Technician/engineer? Lets Talk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are U An Elec/elect Technician/engineer? Lets Talk (779 Views)

Can Any One Help Out On Project Topics In Elec/elect Engineering( PGD) / Can I Do Masters In USA With HND In Elec/elec Engineering? / Any Uniuyo Student Here That Read Elec/elec Engineering At Uniuyo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U An Elec/elect Technician/engineer? Lets Talk by nexstorm(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
if you are an electrical and electronic technician and an engineer with a broad knowledge in circuitry and you have a great passion towards giving techinal solution to our daily problems,then lets share our challenges,our success and aspirations here.maybe help one another with our challenges.
Re: Are U An Elec/elect Technician/engineer? Lets Talk by nexstorm(m): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
hello e'ryone,pls am working on a projector and i need contact of anyone who has spare parts for all brand of projector.
Re: Are U An Elec/elect Technician/engineer? Lets Talk by fr3do(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
If a battery has an E.m.f of 15.0V and current of 3A and internal resisitance of 1.0V,what is its resistance?
grin
Re: Are U An Elec/elect Technician/engineer? Lets Talk by nexstorm(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=fr3do]If a battery has an E.m.f of 15.0V and current of 3A and internal resisitance of 1.0V,what is its resistance?
is this one of your home works,i wud advice you try working it out urself cause they are many more ahead of you,if you desire to be an engineer...but recall that I=E/R+r
Re: Are U An Elec/elect Technician/engineer? Lets Talk by seek007: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
lol. go back 2 sch
Re: Are U An Elec/elect Technician/engineer? Lets Talk by nexstorm(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
winklol. ;Dlol.

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of Chike The Jambite: Part 1 / Picture Of A Student Who Couldn't Solve Simple Mathematics / Our Today's Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.