Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 PM

Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt (34469 Views)

Unannounced Vacancies In Abuja / Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State / Unannounced Vacancies In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Kwinjane(f): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2013
Hi PH nairalanders... I read Soil science & meterology and have been roaming ph streets like god-knows-what! All to no avail,BUT I BELIVE IN A GOD THAT NEVER FAILS!!! pls if anyone comes across anything that might suit me pls send me a mail on kwinjane@yahoo.com or call 08061208109

1 Like

Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by An0nimus: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kwinjane: Hi PH nairalanders... I read Soil science & meterology and have been roaming ph streets like god-knows-what! All to no avail,BUT I BELIVE IN A GOD THAT NEVER FAILS!!! pls if anyone comes across anything that might suit me pls send me a mail on kwinjane@yahoo.com or call 08061208109
have you tried online? most of these companies don't advertise positions atimes. I love your spirit by the way. You're next in line for a miracle.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Trulie(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
I need a job o
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
If you have been jobless in Port. Here is an advise, there are many school looking for a teacher in any discipline. Comrade, you could start from there and the bible say, we should not despise the days of our little begining.

1 Like

Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by eedie: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2013
Golden Dr.:
If you have been jobless in Port. Here is an advise, there are many school looking for a teacher in any discipline. Comrade, you could start from there and the bible say, we should not despise the days of our little begining.
Can u giv d names of gd skuls and location dt are in need of teachers currently in ph?
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by oly4jesus(f): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2013
am intrested too
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Ublaize: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hi peeps!

Pls, i need a Self Con In Port harcourt.
My budget is 150K(a year payment pls)
Pls, the apartment should have the necessary:
Water and a wardrobe.
My choice locations are Woji, NTA road, Rumuomasi, Elejiji or any other better place(s).
Pls reach via ublaize@gmail.com
Or drop details here

Thanks
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by biszo(f): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
A construction company requires urgently a Chartered  Accountant with the under -listed requirement :-

Ability to work as a General Manager overseeing all departments of the organization administratively

Ability to manage the accounts and finance department in preparation of all accounting/finance reports on a timely basis without supervision

Good oral and written communication skill

Proficiency in the use of Quick book Accounting, Microsoft word, excel and Powerpoint

Understanding and administration of all taxes and remittance to the appropriate government agencies

Candidate must have a strong leadership and interpersonal skill

Candidate must be tenacious and ready to make meaningful contribution to the growth of the company

Knowledge in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage

A member of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage

Min of B.Sc or HND in Accounting.

Candidate should be between the ages of 35 - 40

Deadline for application is Friday 13th Dec. 2013

CVs should be sent to info@estmaster.com
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Gideon1010(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
I am a (B-Tech) holder in marine engineering and need a job. u cn cntact me via: gsquareg4u@yahoo.com. God bless u.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by barikay: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls run, from her deceiver. Ur office is along rumuola, n ur d name of ur so called company is nation ...,no body shud contact him. Bunch of fools.
quote author=henrymase]Hello I am henry an agent in a very big multinational company and currently our company is in need of workers in the field of project managing and community development managers please if you are interested kindly email me on henrylinconloan@gmail.com or call 08078097041 thank you.[/quote]
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Nascimento(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Good day Nlanders. I studied parasitology. Is there any public health job in PH? I need one. Contact me on 08123669766

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nysc Recruiting / Lecturers Will Never Tell You This In The University / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.