Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152793 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by lordZOUGA(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
Francheezy: chai mehn ....see as i dey lafff...hahahah...wot did u naw do >
I left.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
lordZOUGA: I went to MTN office in owerri (wedra road) and asked for this phone. They were looking at me as if I was making baby noises.

why dnt u cum to mtn office in asaba. I was there today bt they are out of stock of race bolt and joypad. D guy in asked me to cum on wednesday. Actually, people are buyin dese stuffs.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
victoroludadepo: What happened to the partnership between Infinix and MTN? Shouldn't the phone be available in MTN offices?
That's another strange thing kos mine came with an MTN Sim.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2013
Pls HELP! I uninstalled Little Big City and Shark Dash HD from my x450 without knowing that they are required by Asphalt6 to run. The problem now is that the game is still asking me to install both of them which I've done, from the play store and some other sources. Any one with solution to this should please help.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2013
francis247: Pls HELP! I uninstalled Little Big City and Shark Dash HD from my x450 without knowing that they are required by Asphalt6 to run. The problem now is that the game is still asking me to install both of them which I've done, from the play store and some other sources. Any one with solution to this should please help.

go to ur sd card
locate apk
start looking for the missing ones and reinstall
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2013
Right now am in festac town and this fucking shop have the racebolt over like 10 pieces... But they are asking Me to pay 32,000 last price can u imagine!! angry embarassed
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2013
cyrielo: Right now am in festac town and this fucking shop have the racebolt over like 10 pieces... But they are asking Me to pay 32,000 last price can u imagine!! angry embarassed

Thats extortion
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2013
cyrielo: Right now am in festac town and this fucking shop have the racebolt over like 10 pieces... But they are asking Me to pay 32,000 last price can u imagine!! angry embarassed
ha bros tell dem to chop it,ryt nw jumia is gonna add anoda stock..and a guessing the infinix would be part of it,jst chill boss and keep asking jumia..y would u buy a fone sold @ 25-26k for 32..thats rubbish
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Hotdiamond(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2013
If this is true then Why should it be compared to the tecno n7

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2013
Hotdiamond: If this is true then Why should it be compared to the tecno n7
i dnt get dis ur comment well oh! The infinix and n7 both sahre xters..so i can say they are equal!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Hotdiamond(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i dnt get dis ur comment well oh! The infinix and n7 both sahre xters..so i can say they are equal!
ok Sir
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2013

go to parktel in computer village at no 8 otigba street.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
ebdib:

go to ur sd card
locate apk
start looking for the missing ones and reinstall
Thanks so much man! Now working.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifechez:

ha tankz for d info I was @ otigba street when I went computer village... Anyway I would need to confirm if they have the racebolt b4 wasting my transport........so if u have their phone number kindly send to me.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by arthuryemi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by arthuryemi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
lol that bleeping shop is just few blocks from my home.kia i wish i meet u today,just 2 chat.dont mind them they are greedy.i went there last week .did u try trouce shop 22rd
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
cyrielo: ha tankz for d info I was @ otigba street when I went computer village... Anyway I would need to confirm if they have the racebolt b4 wasting my transport........so if u have their phone number kindly send to me.

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
arthuryemi: lol that bleeping shop is just few blocks from my home.kia i wish i meet u today,just 2 chat.dont mind them they are greedy.i went there last week .did u try trouce shop 22rd
my broda it was infinix mobile on Facebook that directed me to trounce. With the help of my Google maps I located the shop without asking for direction its actually opposite Nitel google maps even provided me with their phone number so when I got their they d phone was 33k but 32k last! Before. Then I walked down saw slot office but they don't sell infinix the other store that is back of slot have the phone but 32k last..
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Hotdiamond(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why this retailers dey do lyk dis Na.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by tupure: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifechez:

I JUST CALL THIS NUMBER AND THEY SAID, THEY HAVE THE PHONE FOR 26K
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifechez:

wow i just called this number and they confirmed they have it for 26k. cool cool ......so i begged them to reserve one for me so i would pick it up tomorrow cheesy wheeeew at last. grin.... na me go open computer village tomorrow grin grin grin grin grin grin i was even begging that festac guy for 28k undecided undecided
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
cyrielo: wow i just called this number and they confirmed they have it for 26k. cool cool ......so i begged them to reserve one for me so i would pick it up tomorrow cheesy wheeeew at last. grin.... na me go open computer village tomorrow grin grin grin grin grin grin i was even begging that festac guy for 28k undecided undecided

@cypriole and tupur. Make una buy remain 4 me ooo. I am in onitsha bt wil send my guy to pick 4 me.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Biggestguy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Plz guys, i want to confirm.. I want to buy d joypad 4rm a mtn store tomorrow, but i want to knw if d sim slot would be locked down to mtn or nt.. I live in akure, no infinix shop here.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Calsito: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifechez:

Special thanks to Cyrielo, Mr drizzy, Francis 247, saxywale,ifechez and others who have contributed meaningfully on this thread. I almost bought the lg g2x p999 yesterday when I couldn't get this phone but later decided to wait till next week maybe I will be fortunate.now it seems there is a glimpse of hope concerning this phone, I think I will go to this store at ikeja next week or during the weekend cos I will be busy for the remaining days of the week.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
All of you should buy quickly o
Let's start sharing hD games. cheesy
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by osinachii: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Calsito: Special thanks to Cyrielo, Mr drizzy, Francis 247, saxywale,ifechez and others who have contributed meaningfully on this thread. I almost bought the lg g2x p999 yesterday when I couldn't get this phone but later decided to wait till next week maybe I will be fortunate.now it seems there is a glimpse of hope concerning this phone, I think I will go to this store at ikeja next week or during the weekend cos I will be busy for the remaining days of the week.

Calsito, wht wz d price of d LG?
D phone's looks kindof cool
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mhozzis(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Biggestguy: Plz guys, i want to confirm.. I want to buy d joypad 4rm a mtn store tomorrow, but i want to knw if d sim slot would be locked down to mtn or nt.. I live in akure, no infinix shop here.
pls do u have any idea of a place i can repair my galaxy s2 in akure or any samsung office. My serving at ore n i dont knw anywhere in d state. Thanks
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Biggestguy: Plz guys, i want to confirm.. I want to buy d joypad 4rm a mtn store tomorrow, but i want to knw if d sim slot would be locked down to mtn or nt.. I live in akure, no infinix shop here.
hey did you get the joypad and pls do you knw if they have race bolt and whats the amount
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ace3: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
There is an MTN sim in the pack but the sim slot is not 'locked down to MTN'
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Biggestguy(m): 12:52am On Mar 20, 2013
mhozzis: pls do u have any idea of a place i can repair my galaxy s2 in akure or any samsung office. My serving at ore n i dont knw anywhere in d state. Thanks
i dnt thnk der is a samsung office in akure. U wuld av to take it to lag
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Biggestguy(m): 12:55am On Mar 20, 2013
blackchild09:
hey did you get the joypad and pls do you knw if they have race bolt and whats the amount
i havnt gotten it yet, jst want to b sure abt d sim locked down first.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 20, 2013
WAoH...Interesting Stuff;read all through from 1st page...though no need for the BASHING as all aforementioned devices are awesome.
I just gat a couple of questions...
-Is the Joypad a dual sim device?
-Does N7 support flash?
-Does Infinix Race bolt and N7 have virtual qwerty keypads?
And finally...any one know of any nice dual sim tablet phones?
Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (60) (Reply)

Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.