Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152762 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
kennykg: Na wa o pple jst mute for ere lyk say da fone na limited edition...
Yea..... Its limited edition after Infinix shot demselves to the leg with sub-standard Race series
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kennykg(m): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2013
So i can't get a gud infinix race bolt
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 6:07am On Jul 22, 2013
kennykg: So i can't get a gud infinix race bolt
The phone is problematic joor,was having issues with the first one,visited carlcare about six times before the did a swap to a new one for me,that one didn't stay up to a month before the earpiece went bad,though everything is working perfectly asides the aforesaid.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2013
infinix X450 for sale
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
cyrielo: infinix X450 for sale
#5000 or in simple terms 5k cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by warrenweste(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2013
Godvilla: Yea..... Its limited edition after Infinix shot demselves to the leg with sub-standard Race series
oh..re there phones that bad?? i was thinking of going for it before..

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by physise(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2013
warrenweste:
hotplates
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2013
warrenweste:
The word bad is an under statement....... Just stay away 4rm Inifinix products!!!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by warrenweste(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Godvilla: The word bad is an under statement....... Just stay away 4rm Inifinix products!!!
Lol make I run away then o..and what about gionee and Be phone?? Re they good? Pls let me know
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by warrenweste(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
physise: hotplates

Lol make I run away then o..and what about gionee and Be phone?? Re they good? Pls let me know
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
warrenweste:
If u wanna enjoy ur money.... Go for gionee
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by warrenweste(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Godvilla: If u wanna enjoy ur money.... Go for gionee
Thanx bro do u mean d Gionee E3 and in Gionee E3 and tecno phantom which one rocks more? Also have you reviewed the be phone elite before?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by physise(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
warrenweste:
Thanx bro do u mean d Gionee E3 and in Gionee E3 and tecno phantom which one rocks more? Also have you reviewed the be phone elite before?
go for gionee e3 or wait for e6
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
warrenweste:
Go for Gionee E3 rocks smoothly.
Iv seen the B phone but.........
I didnt feel the flow of the fone(Btw Tecno and Be Phone Elite, i'll choose Tecno)
But Gionee Wins it all.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by warrenweste(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
physise: go for gionee e3 or wait for e6
Aiit thnx..how much is the gionee now cos I can't see it in any of the online stores..
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by warrenweste(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Godvilla: Go for Gionee E3 rocks smoothly.
Iv seen the B phone but.........
I didnt feel the flow of the fone(Btw Tecno and Be Phone Elite, i'll choose Tecno)
But Gionee Wins it all.
Thanx fr d detailed info..how much is the gionee now cos I can't see it in any of the online stores..
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by physise(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
warrenweste:
Aiit thnx..how much is the gionee now cos I can't see it in any of the online stores..
gionee e3 35k

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
warrenweste:
Thanx fr d detailed info..how much is the gionee now cos I can't see it in any of the online stores..
Check the Gionee E3 thread, u'll get an answer to ur question
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Kedon(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
I'm in Onitsha: if u really need it I'll put u thru
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by warrenweste(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kedon: I'm in Onitsha: if u really need it I'll put u thru
do u mean the gionee?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by jenniferEsan: 5:22am On Aug 03, 2013
I just bought my infinix race, and I set the password and locked the phone, after a while I tried opening it, with the same password I set and its not accepting the password. What do I do to access my phone? pls help sad ?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by warrenweste(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2013
jenniferEsan: I just bought my infinix race, and I set the password and locked the phone, after a while I tried opening it, with the same password I set and its not accepting the password. What do I do to access my phone? pls help sad ?
After all the bad comment about d fone am surprised that u hd to buy it..well am sure som1 will answer u soon..maybe u shd do a factory reset

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Kedon(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
No infinix race bolt
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by kingaloy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
sure,i fink its high time we sae sumtin abt dis.n7 nd infinix race bolt don cumout b4 p3 or l3 begin dae smell dis world.guys we gas join head nd mouth togeda mk we voice dis ish to our modders,we kw we dont pay u guys buh with due respect i plead with u to help us with a clorkmod recovery like u did with other devices,i beg u modders pls dont ignore us or mk us feel like our device ar below d standard of other androids out dia........plsssssssss ooo
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by saleskara: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
it is out an You may also get it here for N33,000 http://www.kara.com.ng/infinix-race-max-q-x530/
akinlolusewanu9: Spoke to one of the managers about Inifnix X530 or Race Max Q and he said it would be released first week in July. Did a review on it, see it here with lots of pictures http://phonegist..com/2013/06/infinix-latest-smartphone-infinix-x530.html
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by gutsyme(f): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
biomedixexcel: I WANT ALL OF U SHOUTING "AM GOING FOR INFINIX " TO CONSIDER THESE;
1. YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS BEFORE
2. IT JUST CAME WITH SMART PHONES
3. NOT MANY COMPANIES CAN PRODUCE QUALITY DUAL SIM PHONES LIKE TECNO
4. EVEN THE EXPERIENCED NOKIA CORPORATION FUMBLED WITH THEIR DUAL SIM PHONES
5. REMEMBER THAT TECNO STARTED FROM SO LOW THROUGH THING AND THICK, GRADUATED TO T8 AND T9 (TOUCH SCREEN PHONES), TO FEEBLE ANDROID T1 (EXPERIMENTING), TO T3 (LESS STABLE) TO N3 (LOW MEMORY & LESS STABLE) TO N3 (RAM INCREASED &GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE) TO D3 ( GENERALLY A CRAP, NOT SURE IF IT BELONGS TO TECNO) AND TO BIG BOSS N7.
I WANT U TO THINK TWICE

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by adiposus: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Pls kindly tell us your user experience not theorizing..I use infinix race bolt and so far its wonderful.I also use Techno D5 which is good...BUT I WONDER WHY NO TECNO PHONE WITH 4.1 to 4.7 INCH SCREEN?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by bluemorg72: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2013
I came across a good phone review website
www.naijainformation.com
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Dimeji1976(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2013
Infinix Race Bolt Q is much better~it's a quad core device
adiposus: Pls kindly tell us your user experience not theorizing..I use infinix race bolt and so far its wonderful.I also use Techno D5 which is good...BUT I WONDER WHY NO TECNO PHONE WITH 4.1 to 4.7 INCH SCREEN?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by lexrichy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Dimeji1976: Infinix Race Bolt Q is much better~it's a quad core device
anyone using infinx race max q should pls tell me the GPU it uses,or post a screenshot of antutu benchmark. I have searched Google but can't find it thanks.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2013
in infinix race max,gionee d1 and g2 which is d bst
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Tannajo: 12:40am On Sep 07, 2013
Gee

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.