Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152781 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hakunajay(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2013
Lateedee: microstation is at otigba str in computer village enter through awolowo way, they have 2 offices, one by the right and other by the left, the on the right is straight forward it's a 2 story birthday, they occupy the whole building. Go to the on the left, that is a shop that is where they started. they sell at wholesale price there for even retail

2 STORY BIRTHDAY? Lol.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2013
Biomedixexcel, you don't have to tell anyone what you think or what you feel about any products. Heated arguements will do no one good. Go for what you want, and let people go for what they want. That's called choice.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2013
mhozzis:

If u like bigger screen, and d goodwill tecno got frm the N3, I don't see why you shouldn't go for the N7.

On the other hand, if lower price is your thing, and you want to give the infinix guys a chance to prove themselves, then pls go for the racebolt.

That's just the thing.... CHOICE
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz:
tnx bro, im jst waitin on ny1 to clarify hw google apps run on race lite

where is microstation, pls.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Daraplato(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2013
cyrielo: Since when this infinix phone hit front page na so so novice kun just dey here dey make noise embarassed even the ones wey b say na C1 dem dey use go begin argue wetin dem no know.... Always do research before u argue Jare.
Lmao. :-D
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2013
I just realized now that the n7 might have problems of portability. The 5" screen only mean the phone has to be much bigger to accomodate it. I re-checked some pics posted by Lawalmd on the n7 thread, and Gosh........his hand looks tiny relative to the phone (no offence meant, Lawalmd). I want a phone that can easily be kept in a trouser pocket without being noticed. Looks like the race bolt with it's 4" screen might not be such a bad idea afterall.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
Has anyone used d Infinix Race Bolt or Infinix Race Lite?? Pls we need info
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by josemaria03(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
on wht GPU does it run
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
I just got the infinix race bolt at computer village.
Reviews and pictures of the phone to come soon

It costs 25500.
I didn't go for the n7 because of the size and the stigma attached to tecno. Infinix sounds cooler and 4.5 inches on a screen with a good aspect ratio is bliss

More to come!!!..................
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Youngpo413: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
mr.drizzy:
smh!..it is clear that u dnt want the future of nigeria in technology...how much do u think asians buy fones?.as low as 40$ u already have a smartfone(if u doubt me visit aliexpress)..this is what i want nigeria to be in the upper years to come,infinix jst came to nigeria,and u completely whitewash dem out becos u were oppurtuned to have n3 or n7,and becos ur happy by their demand it blinded u nt to see the truth.infinix is a small brand.. That company partner with ur so called tecno(or techno,which ever case),becos they are from the same place,let me give u an instance,supposing a novice arrives from nigeria to US. He meets a nigeria and that nigerian brought him in and welcome him,gave him shelter,that is exactly what tecno is doing to infinix.if u continue saying its jst a clouded name of tecno that is ur biz,no back to monetry aspect,why do u think asians buy fone @that cheaper rate??.its becos they are many brands there..this is what i want for nigeria,i remember when mtn came to nigeria 2001/02,the cost of a sim card was as cost as 25k some even bought is for 40k,bt when the goverment lend hands to other companies ..the cost drop drastically,now u can get a sim card as low as 100naira.this is exactly what is going to happen to mobile tech in africa.if u want to continue using the high end fones that has almost the same features as the lower one its up to u..i rest my case..i wont say anything about dis again.if u like continue insulting

@mr .drizzy,you are a very good man,a gentleman as well,the way you handle everything maturedly makes me respect you the more,keep it up,your wife or gf is very lucky.Have a nice day.

(Personally from me to YOU)
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by BrightDeGea(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hello my brothers, i greet you all, pls i would like to knw more about the infinix race lite, cause am about to hit the market, i don't want to make a mistake, thanks
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ositainklord(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Young po413:

@mr .drizzy,you are a very good man,a gentleman as well,the way you handle everything maturedly makes me respect you the more,keep it up,your wife or gf is very lucky.Have a nice day.

(Personally from me to YOU)
This is the most polite person in the existence of nairaland. *claps hands with astonished look*

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz: Has anyone used d Infinix Race Bolt or Infinix Race Lite?? Pls we need info

I've used the race lite and it's a mess.no 3g network , shortcut to manage running application, and it rebooted when I tried ruining an application that runs smoothly on tecno N3.its only advantage over tecno is flash and bigger screen
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
Proffdada:

I've used the race lite and it's a mess.no 3g network , shortcut to manage running application, and it rebooted when I tried ruining an application that runs smoothly on tecno N3.its only advantage over tecno is flash and bigger screen
R u sure thrz no 3g? Cz i sw d fone tdy n thr wz 3g On it. Wht app did u try running?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz:
R u sure thrz no 3g? Cz i sw d fone tdy n thr wz 3g On it. Wht app did u try running?

songify
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz:
my brother pls ask him well..what is the difference btw n3 and race lite?..that would make games/app on n3 not to work perfectly on race lite?.oh and for the record guyz .the RACE BOLT LITE has 2 types the 3g and the 2g/2.5g jts like how n3 has differnce in ram d one of 512 and 256
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
@drizzy
D one i saw hd 2G/3G on d packaging.. Bt i find it hard2 believe songify cnt run..
And d name is jst Infinix Race Lite nt race bolt lite..
Or is thr one called race BOLT lite?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz: @drizzy
D one i saw hd 2G/3G on d packaging.. Bt i find it hard2 believe songify cnt run..
And d name is jst Infinix Race Lite nt race bolt lite..
Or is thr one called race BOLT lite?
apologiies its RACE LITE.and u mean songify dnt work on it?.have u tried rooting d fone 1st,i hae seen th race lite bt nt looked much into it.only the race bolt.so i guess i myt look into dat..oh! And airtel reeks where i stay..dnt really knw whats wrong with dat company
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
mr.drizzy:
apologiies its RACE LITE.and u mean songify dnt work on it?.have u tried rooting d fone 1st,i hae seen th race lite bt nt looked much into it.only the race bolt.so i guess i myt look into dat..oh! And airtel reeks where i stay..dnt really knw whats wrong with dat company
it wz d oda dude tht said songify made his device reboot. Hard2 believe, right
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz:
it wz d oda dude tht said songify made his device reboot. Hard2 believe, right
yeah!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by BrightDeGea(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
I realy need to knw more abt the race lite, i hope its better than n3
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bright De Gea: I realy need to knw more abt the race lite, i hope its better than n3
hmm well to be sincere i dnt knw.the infinix has a cute design(my opinion),and its mostly of white colour(atleast the ones have seen)..it comes with 8gb mc(jst as d n3)..,and it has this effizy(as ppl say).the name infinix looks more matured than d tecno..its influencial..pls dis is my opinion i dnt want anyone bashing in and going against!.oh and nt to forget all ram on this fone are 512 (unlike d n3 that has 256 own differnt.of d same cost).the only thing u should be looking at is..it varies..there are d 3g and non 3g ones..so pls be carefull when selecting

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
mr.drizzy:

I didn't say songify didn't run on it.I said it rebooted the phone
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by BrightDeGea(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
@profdada is the phone running on ginger bread or ice cream sandwich
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by BrightDeGea(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
And is the phone a dual core? Is faster than n3? Hw is the browsing? Sorry d too much question , am just so interest in it, thanks
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hmm well to be sincere i dnt knw.the infinix has a cute design(my opinion),and its mostly of white colour(atleast the ones have seen)..it comes with 8gb mc(jst as d n3)..,and it has this effizy(as ppl say).the name infinix looks more matured than d tecno..its influencial..pls dis is my opinion i dnt want anyone bashing in and going against!.oh and nt to forget all ram on this fone are 512 (unlike d n3 that has 256 own differnt.of d same cost).the only thing u should be looking at is..it varies..there are d 3g and non 3g ones..so pls be carefull when selecting
bt thrz only one race light, right? And it hz 3g, right?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bright De Gea: @profdada is the phone running on ginger bread or ice cream sandwich

gingerbread of course single core
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Proffdada:

gingerbread of course single core
actuali d infinix race lite runs on android icecream sandwich
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz:
actuali d infinix race lite runs on android icecream sandwich

Does Android 2.3.6 sound like ice cream sandwich? angry
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
Proffdada:

Does Android 2.3.6 sound like ice cream sandwich? angry
lol anyone weather ICS OR GINGERBREAD.all are d same when u root it u can even upgrade to d latest one now ics 4.1
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Race Lite S401 - Black
₦ 15,800
Original Price :₦ 16,500
Quantity 1
Product Information
Unleash the beast. Once you power
on a RACE, it's not the quiet finest toy
of your office meeting room any
more. Buckle up, hold on! Its stunning
4.0'' high resolution display, 1.2GHZ
Dual Core CPU and stereo speaker can
release every thing from the official
game loft preload and Infinix cloud
content box.
GENERAL FEATURES
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Network:
2G, 3G
DIMENSIONS
Height:
126.5mm
Width:
64.4mm
Depth:
10.8mm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.