Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152757 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by 30card(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i have said it countless time..i guess u didnt see it..i used dis race bolt for 2good days..thats y i gave my preview i dnt jst come out and say things i dnt knw..everyone has been criticising dis ish..without nt even seeing it physically talkless of using it,is that fair??.atleast give dem d benefit of doubt..when n3 came out how many ppl bought it @the 1st 3wks??.very few..many ppl made review of the fone post it on threads and and blogs..thats when ppl decided to give it a trial..i still dnt knw what ur "TAKING IT PERSONAL"mean..i dnt work for dem i dnt eve knw their ceo i only give preview of what i see and used..dis fone moves faster than d samsung galaxy s2(i knw u will doubt that)..when i was with the infinix i had the s2 with me also..i did a swift comparison..i knw the s2 myt have an edge on dis bt there are things i saw that amuses me..i still dnt knw where in dis post u get that i said i havent seen/used d fones..i only talked of others(race lite,buzz and pad 7"wink...so dnt judge d book by its cover.
mr.drizzy:
the infinix is definately a fone to get 25k.. Wow..looking at its features and alot of colabos..its a fine device..the race lite beats d Tn3 sef...no my question is.where can i get it in abj..??
mr.drizzy:
how do u xpect me to open a thread of something i havnt used.or seen physically..na wash na..saxywale.its up to u boss
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
30card:
whn did i post that and what time was it..i got it dat same day..went with my frnd to techno office and got for him.u jst say things akwardly..dat day my pal got it,and he was super happy got it .ryt there i used it for days!.when last did i make my last post on dis issue??..i cnt say anything anylonger on this again..am unsuscribing to dis page..if dnt wonna get it. dnt..whatever u do or say is up to u,did nt bargain for dis crap..bye#unsuscribing now#.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
HEY GUYZ. CLARIFICATI0N
THE INFINIX RACE LITE, IZ DIFFERENT FR0M THE INFINIX RACE.
RACE LITE - 2G
RACE - 2G/3G
RACE BOLT - 2G/3G
Thank you
Nd INFINIX IS FRENCH
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by lordZOUGA(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
where can I get this device in Owerri?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
mr.drizzy:
this is what am saying u dnt jst jump into conclusion withouy getting ur facts..infinix race bolt lite has 2 types the one with 2g and the other with 3g.jst like how tecno has 2types of n3 bt d difference vary with ram..i dnt want to begin a long myraid of incessant issues..if u have doubt jst call their carlcare.thank you

Guy,get a seat before you hurt yourself.there's no such thing as RACE BOLT lite. There's RACE ,RACE lite, RACE bolt.and I've only been talking about one phone which is RACE lite.you're the one jumping into conclusion

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Proffdada:

Guy,get a seat before you hurt yourself.there's no such thing as RACE BOLT lite. There's RACE ,RACE lite, RACE bolt.and I've only been talking about one phone which is RACE lite.you're the one jumping into conclusion
http:///products/race-lite-s401-black
apologies! I guess i was locked on to the race bolt too long.lols.anyway did u view d link?

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Francheezy: HEY GUYZ. CLARIFICATI0N
THE INFINIX RACE LITE, IZ DIFFERENT FR0M THE INFINIX RACE.
RACE LITE - 2G
RACE - 2G/3G
RACE BOLT - 2G/3G
Thank you
Nd INFINIX IS FRENCH.

Thanks for the clarification, Mr drizzy must be dizzy
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
mr.drizzy:
apologies! I guess i was locked on to the race bolt too long.lols.anyway did u view d link?

You don't need a link for a phone in your hands
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
Proffdada:

Thanks for the clarification, Mr drizzy must be dizzy
hey listen to me cus we all are both argueing on issues.doesnt mean u would add insult to it...i wont take dat.pls respect urself..am trying to act maturedly,u should do d same.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by nsidible(f): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
mr.drizzy:
datz race spec..race lite(a.k.a dream and do) has no 3g,it runs unda android 2.3.6..itz either a mistake.or jumia nd konga are reffern to race(a.k.a unleash the beast) i fear sum pple shal.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
Proffdada:

You don't need a link for a phone in your hands
i still dnt think u understood what i said atall...i and my pal went to tecno center ryt here in abj. We bought the race bolt..den i requested to see d race lite..it was intact..3g fully installed..didnt even see anything like race(itself)..so i dnt knw if there is race on its own..all i knw is there is race bolt,lite,buzz,and d pad 7"..i guess d seller made mistake
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biomedixexcel(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
Proffdada:

I've used the race lite and it's a mess.no 3g network , shortcut to manage running application, and it rebooted when I tried ruining an application that runs smoothly on tecno N3.its only advantage over tecno is flash and bigger screen
Noted! u are spotted on!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
nsidible: datz race spec..race lite(a.k.a dream and do) has no 3g,it runs unda android 2.3.6..itz either a mistake.or jumia nd konga are reffern to race(a.k.a unleash the beast) i fear sum pple shal.
jst wht i'z thinkng.. Both sites hv very poor content mgt teams.

@drizzy thanx 4 nt reactng..
@proffdada we appreciate ur insight bt pls try2 b more civil. U can mk ur point wtout resorting to insults.tnx

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by omotola1(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Where is there so much argument in here?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biomedixexcel(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
30card: I have been watching individual give their opinions on the specs of this infinix I just but laugh. first of all ( like olamide would say), Mr drizz you seems to have taken this infinix phone argument personal, how can you give review of a phone you have not personally used ? it doesn't work that all these specs u guys are quoting here and there are what the manufacturer wants to make u believe the phone can offer but in reality it might be different from what the phone truely offers. some of you have forgotten that this is a China phone we talking about were they can write 8mp but the quality of the pics snap with such camera isn't up to 3mp so please until you have handled a phone don't just count on given specs .
Exactly my point! #Gbam#
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by BrightDeGea(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Those of us looking for trouble pls i want to beg you, don't be a prick

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 12:30am On Mar 07, 2013
Bright De Gea: Those of us looking for trouble pls i want to beg you, don't be a prick
w0t 0f baLLz ?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Frenchkiss(m): 5:13am On Mar 07, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i still dnt think u understood what i said atall...i and my pal went to tecno center ryt here in abj. We bought the race bolt..den i requested to see d race lite..it was intact..3g fully installed..didnt even see anything like race(itself)..so i dnt knw if there is race on its own..all i knw is there is race bolt,lite,buzz,and d pad 7"..i guess d seller made mistake
Please Drizzy where is the tecno center located in Abuja and how much did you buy it? I Searched 4 this phone throughout GSM Village on Tuesday but could not Find it.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 07, 2013
So.many contradictions? So many varied specs listed..this is looking like a very bad idea!! I think people should avoid this phone, Tecno at least we all know and the n3 hardware has measured up, me? I won't touch this infinix or race whatever, besides the phone.looks eerily similiar to a knock off S3 china phone someone tried to scam me with. So my advice to every one is to run away from this phone ooo. I bet when u boot it up it will show a capital letter T spinning on the screen for some seconds before fully booting up..
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biomedixexcel(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2013
U can only write a review on phone u av in ur hand and run d test. #qoute of d day# DRIZZY ARE U LEARNING?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by BrightDeGea(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2013
Men i just tire
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by 4peace(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2013
biomedixexcel: U can only write a review on phone u av in ur hand and run d test. #qoute of d day# DRIZZY ARE U LEARNING?

The guy started this thread analysis Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt which he had with himself
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2013
pls guys how can i root my infinix joypad....i've done alot of searching but dont knw if its d right steps to follow.....pls anyone?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by twicenoni(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2013
nsidible: 4gb rom + 512 ram no dual core

yes not dual core my guy nd i went to get it last 2week
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by twicenoni(m): 8:58am On Mar 07, 2013
osinachii:

Boss abeg na for wia u buy d joypad

go micro satation or miz beach u go see am there micro station dey sell am 27k but miz beach dey sell am 26k
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2013
twicenoni:

go micro satation or miz beach u go see am there micro station dey sell am 27k but miz beach dey sell am 26k
micro station 28k not 27k and miz beach no get as at 3 days ago
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2013
simplicit: pls guys how can i root my infinix joypad....i've done alot of searching but dont knw if its d right steps to follow.....pls anyone?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2013
simplicit: pls guys how can i root my infinix joypad....i've done alot of searching but dont knw if its d right steps to follow.....pls anyone?
SuperOneClick will do the magic.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2013
pls guy i see u have gotten the infinix joypad. pls most importantly hows is the camera is it really clear? how would u also rate the performance of this pad in terms of battery, browsing and the way it handles apps does it lags? pls do a quick review in benefit of others.thanks cool
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Daraplato(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2013
These INFINIX people gan stupid small. Them just dey name almost every phone race, race, lite ish. Na who dey run?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2013
Daraplato: These INFINIX people gan stupid small. Them just dey name almost every phone race, race, lite ish. Na who dey run?
w0t 0f BB, B0LD1,2,3,4,5,6
CURVE1,2,3,4,5,6,7

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.