Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152530 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
biomedixexcel: I WANT ALL OF U SHOUTING "AM GOING FOR INFINIX " TO CONSIDER THESE;
1. YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS BEFORE
2. IT JUST CAME WITH SMART PHONES
3. NOT MANY COMPANIES CAN PRODUCE QUALITY DUAL SIM PHONES LIKE TECNO
4. EVEN THE EXPERIENCED NOKIA CORPORATION FUMBLED WITH THEIR DUAL SIM PHONES
5. REMEMBER THAT TECNO STARTED FROM SO LOW THROUGH THING AND THICK, GRADUATED TO T8 AND T9 (TOUCH SCREEN PHONES), TO FEEBLE ANDROID T1 (EXPERIMENTING), TO T3 (LESS STABLE) TO N3 (LOW MEMORY & LESS STABLE) TO N3 (RAM INCREASED &GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE) TO D3 ( GENERALLY A CRAP, NOT SURE IF IT BELONGS TO TECNO) AND TO BIG BOSS N7.
I WANT U TO THINK TWICE

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
biomedixexcel: I WANT ALL OF U SHOUTING "AM GOING FOR INFINIX " TO CONSIDER THESE;
1. YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS BEFORE
2. IT JUST CAME WITH SMART PHONES
3. NOT MANY COMPANIES CAN PRODUCE QUALITY DUAL SIM PHONES LIKE TECNO
4. EVEN THE EXPERIENCED NOKIA CORPORATION FUMBLED WITH THEIR DUAL SIM PHONES
5. REMEMBER THAT TECNO STARTED FROM SO LOW THROUGH THING AND THICK, GRADUATED TO T8 AND T9 (TOUCH SCREEN PHONES), TO FEEBLE ANDROID T1 (EXPERIMENTING), TO T3 (LESS STABLE) TO N3 (LOW MEMORY & LESS STABLE) TO N3 (RAM INCREASED &GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE) TO D3 ( GENERALLY A CRAP, NOT SURE IF IT BELONGS TO TECNO) AND TO BIG BOSS N7.
I WANT U TO THINK TWICE

u to also remember that both of them are frm china
also remember that techno is still a small brand in asia
also knw that for that company to extend its brand to nigeria..means dey are a quality brand,becos there are many company/brands/phones in aisa that are still locked there till now due to low income(novo,newman,star,xiaomi),because there are many companies in the asia market,so for this INFINIX .to come to africa,they have a goal,and their 1st product can nvr be substandard,becos that is market strategy(u cant come into a new business with wacky products) and they knw that,dnt bad mouth them pls.oh and also dnt forget they too came out with "INFINIX RACE LITE"and "INFINIX RACE BUZZ" before this

4 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
I sampled RACE lite n found it far less to techno n3
The phone ain't 3g,no application management shortcut, it rebootEd itself after installing an app that runs smoothly on N3
It only beats tecno N3 by screen size and flash
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
Proffdada: I sampled RACE lite n found it far less to techno n3
The phone ain't 3g,no application management shortcut, it rebootEd itself after installing an app that runs smoothly on N3
It only beats tecno N3 by screen size and flash
bros ur totally wrong..do me a favour and search on google,ur seconds away from it,of visit jumia rather infinix race lite has 3g pls stop flaunting lies
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
mr.drizzy:
bros ur totally wrong..do me a favour and search on google,ur seconds away from it,of visit jumia rather infinix race lite has 3g pls stop flaunting lies

You need to have it physically and sample it yourself than basing your argument on written facts
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
0ya
naw
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
sajolor: Thanks for this information, but does anyone has idea on infinix buzz, the cost and specification
/products/buzz-black
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
There is (race lite 2G)and (race light 2G/3G). Depends on your pocket. Just like you have (infinix race ) and (infinix race Bolt ).
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by nsidible(f): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
Francheezy:
/products/buzz-black
itz cost on konga.on jumia itz #15600 www./infinix/
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
nsidible: itz cost on konga.on jumia itz #15600 www./infinix/
i dnt kn0w y k0nga is xpensive
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
Francheezy:
i dnt kn0w y k0nga is xpensive
that should be their old cost
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by nsidible(f): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
plz i hav not used android phone b4...nd i'm taking my time..plz is android app determined by d screen size or operating system.cuz i wanna buy infinix buzz wit 2.6 screen size.i'm not a lover of game.i only play games wen i'm out of internet data...i lov tinz lyk video calling.i wanna use diz phone for skype,fring nd vibe.e.t.c thank .what i mean iz dat wit 2.6 ich screen nd android 4.0 can i download any app.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by austinsmat(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
foluski:
Personally, I won't advise anyone to go for this Lumia. Why? Mainly bcoz it's not Android. With Android, u av almost limitless possibilities compared to Windows. Think, for example, about the over 500, 000 apps u av access to on the Android market. Do you av access to somtin like dat wit Nokia? Also, I'll predict that these Chinese Android phones wil giv more value-4-money or specs-4-money dan the Nokia Lumia. Just wait and see!
forget about 500,000 some of the applicatins are the same or valueless

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
nsidible: plz i hav not used android phone b4...nd i'm taking my time..plz is android app determined by d screen size or operating system.cuz i wanna buy infinix buzz wit 2.6 screen size.i'm not a lover of game.i only play games wen i'm out of internet data...i lov tinz lyk video calling.i wanna use diz phone for skype,fring nd vibe.e.t.c thank .what i mean iz dat wit 2.6 ich screen nd android 4.0 can i download any app.
yes boss screen size has nvr been a problem on android as long as its on the os grade(gingerbread 2.3 upwards),ur good to go..install

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 12:37am On Mar 04, 2013
i wanted to go for n7 before but now am confused, really u guys are confusing, pls wat advice can u give, which shld i go 4? n7 or infinix race bolt since they r almost dsame price and pls what do u think about infinix joypad. pls reply asap...tnx
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Lateedee(m): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2013
i think tecno, infinix and carlcare are now conglomerate, (one company ) I read it on mobility nigeria, maybe that was the reason tecno n7 was delayed. www.mobility.com.ng/what-happened-to-sagem-wireless/

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 3:28am On Mar 04, 2013
Lateedee: i think tecno, infinix and carlcare are now conglomerate, (one company ) I read it on mobility nigeria, maybe that was the reason tecno n7 was delayed. www.mobility.com.ng/what-happened-to-sagem-wireless/

I suspect the same thing
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2013
infinity x450 is Tecno X450.

Somebody is doing Contract Manufacturing/Outsourcing. I support. another competitor to these two abi na one coys
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2013
Lateedee: i think tecno, infinix and carlcare are now conglomerate, (one company ) I read it on mobility nigeria, maybe that was the reason tecno n7 was delayed. www.mobility.com.ng/what-happened-to-sagem-wireless/
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2013
saxywale:

Also, Googleplay website recognizes the infinix race bolt as tecno x450.

grin grin grin grin grin grin really?

@ seun/mods we need a SMH emoticon ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2013
i wanted to go for n7 before but now am confused, really u guys are confusing, pls wat advice can u give, which shld i go 4? n7 or infinix race bolt since they r almost dsame price and pls what do u think about infinix joypad. pls reply asap...tnx
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2013
saxywale:
HDMI, I don't think that's in the league of tecno, infinix, micromax e.t.c You would only find stuffs like HDMI, 5.1 surround sound,Dolby,beats by Dre e.t.c in the likes of HTC, Sony, Motorola e.t.c

yes it does,most phone supports that.

Also, Googleplay website recognizes the infinix race bolt as tecno x450.
You're saying it supports USB otg but doesn't support HDMI, right?. N7 doesn't support any of 'em.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2013
nsidible: plz i hav not used android phone b4...nd i'm taking my time..plz is android app determined by d screen size or operating system.cuz i wanna buy infinix buzz wit 2.6 screen size.i'm not a lover of game.i only play games wen i'm out of internet data...i lov tinz lyk video calling.i wanna use diz phone for skype,fring nd vibe.e.t.c thank .what i mean iz dat wit 2.6 ich screen nd android 4.0 can i download any app.
You're not gonna enjoy video-calling on a 2.6 inch screen(OMG...how's that possible). If you're really into video-calling, get an android phone with at least a 4" screen. And of course, it has to have a secondary camera. As for apps, you can get that on any phones, but not all apps are compatible on all OS. You'll need an OS of android 2.3 like my bros said.....And to enjoy apps better, you need it to be smoother (and faster), so the processor should be considerable.....like...say 800MHz(since you're not into gaming) at least.

Overall, the tecno n7 and this infinix bolt satisfies the requirements. Get one for yourself and enjoy........ cheesy
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Toroze(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2013
Y'all are half right half wrong you see from what i've bee able to gather infinix is as a result of the partnership btw carlware tecno and mobiware(formerly sagem) that's why you can take and infinix phone to tecno carlcare center and get it fixed should any problems arise
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Toroze(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2013
@op install anTuTu Benchmark and get the detailed specs also so we can know the gpu of the phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by nsidible(f): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2013
MasterPDON: You're not gonna enjoy video-calling on a 2.6 inch screen(OMG...how's that possible). If you're really into video-calling, get an android phone with at least a 4" screen. And of course, it has to have a secondary camera. As for apps, you can get that on any phones, but not all apps are compatible on all OS. You'll need an OS of android 2.3 like my bros said.....And to enjoy apps better, you need it to be smoother (and faster), so the processor should be considerable.....like...say 800MHz(since you're not into gaming) at least.

Overall, the tecno n7 and this infinix bolt satisfies the requirements. Get one for yourself and enjoy........ cheesy
infinix buzz is 2.6 inch.run unda adroid 4.0 nd has 0.3mp front camera,it should support video calling na.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2013
nsidible: infinix buzz is 2.6 inch.run unda adroid 4.0 nd has 0.3mp front camera,it should support video calling na.
we are nt saying it doesnt,it does accept video calling,wejst saying d screen myt be a little too small for that purpose.anyway if u think u canmanage it cool!.ifor one nt like any output keyboard atall,becos the are nt fully a multi purpose device,u cnt have full gaming xperience,video streaming and so on#just saying#..feel free
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2013
nsidible: infinix buzz is 2.6 inch.run unda adroid 4.0 nd has 0.3mp front camera,it should support video calling na.
it will, but it's gonna be difficult catching all your partner's facial expressions and body language on a that kind of screen.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2013
pls peeps answer my questions above....i need advice on which to buy, n7 or infinix race bolt..and also how gud is infinix joypad....am thinkn of gettn any of the three...advice needed asap...thanks

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
simplicit: pls peeps answer my questions above....i need advice on which to buy, n7 or infinix race bolt..and also how gud is infinix joypad....am thinkn of gettn any of the three...advice needed asap...thanks
hmm. Before u make ur decision on this ,u nid to knw ur preference
-are u a camera person
-do u love video recording
-do u love games alot/do u play games alot on fones
-ur style
-ur amount

-do u like chat alot?..if u can get urself to answer dis ,u should knw d one u want

-camera/video:the infinix isnt really a good video/camera fone..its picture are abit dark and dense ,and from what ppl say it feels more like 5mp that the so acclaimed 8mp.the techno n7 beats it in camera
-are u a gamin person?:the game xperience on both pads are both good due to the same processor and ram,though i feel the infinix last longer in ba3 and has lags abit(dnt knw bout what u guyz observe sha)
-the style:to be very plain the infinix has a very nice style alot dan d n7,with its trimmed shaped edges and anti finger print detector,and most of the ones have seen are white,which gives it d swag..i havnt seen d black yet.

-amount.now heres the deal both are mostly of the same features bt different price.. The infinix race bolt is 25k in jumia as at now ,while the n7 is 27.5k(dnt knw nw sha)

now it comes down to u,what do u like
Oh and not to forget the infinix pad,hmm havnt seen it frm what i gathered its quite cooler than that of the so called "SURGE".that is trending on n7 thread and its 27k in jumia,quite cheap for its features i must say.goodluck
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hmm. Before u make ur decision on this ,u nid to knw ur preference
-are u a camera person
-do u love video recording
-do u love games alot/do u play games alot on fones
-ur style
-ur amount

-do u like chat alot?..if u can get urself to answer dis ,u should knw d one u want

-camera/video:the infinix isnt really a good video/camera fone..its picture are abit dark and dense ,and from what ppl say it feels more like 5mp that the so acclaimed 8mp.the techno n7 beats it in camera
-are u a gamin person?:the game xperience on both pads are both good due to the same processor and ram,though i feel the infinix last longer in ba3 and has lags abit(dnt knw bout what u guyz observe sha)
-the style:to be very plain the infinix has a very nice style alot dan d n7,with its trimmed shaped edges and FINGERPRINTS DETECTOR,and most of the ones have seen are white,which gives it d swag..i havnt seen d black yet.

-amount.now heres the deal both are mostly of the same features bt different price.. The infinix race bolt is 25k in jumia as at now ,while the n7 is 27.5k(dnt knw nw sha)
Point of correction the racebolt is sold for 26,500 on jumia now! And tecno
now it comes down to u,what do u like
Oh and not to forget the infinix pad,hmm havnt seen it frm what i gathered its quite cooler than that of the so called "SURGE".that is trending on n7 thread and its 27k in jumia,quite cheap for its features i must say.goodluck
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ Mr. Drizzy thanks so much, am thinkn of going for that infinix pad but the 3.0 mp camera is my only prob, and again can u tell if games does not lag on it and how fast is the internet browsing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Bible Download.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.