Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152784 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
ebdib:

All these n7 advocates are out in droves today
Whoever wants to buy a phone should decide for himself.
I saw the n7 and race bolt but went for the race bolt and I'm happy I did

Let him make his decision.

Btw the race bolt n n7 no be mate when it comes to gaming.
It's been a while guys............

Yo, ebdib.......you're saying the race bolt is better than the n7 in gaming?? Please give me a ratio. The gaming is a very important factor for me.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by tupure: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
ebdib:

All these n7 advocates are out in droves today
Whoever wants to buy a phone should decide for himself.
I saw the n7 and race bolt but went for the race bolt and I'm happy I did

Let him make his decision.

Btw the race bolt n n7 no be mate when it comes to gaming.

You are right all man to their decision, pls kindly update which is best between the two phones ( n7 and race bolt) and what location do u buy the race bolt and the amount thank u very much...........
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
lordZOUGA:
where did you get it from and how much?
what do you mean by general display?
Banex plaza, Wuse at 28k. Thou it's scarce. By general display I mean it's not of as great as dem Super AMOLED, IPS LCD, Retina, etc. display; but to me is nothing looking at all the phone has 2 offer.a
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mhozzis(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
MasterPDON: It's been a while guys............

Yo, ebdib.......you're saying the race bolt is better than the n7 in gaming?? Please give me a ratio. The gaming is a very important factor for me.
seconded thanks
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
mhozzis: seconded thanks

Ratio of what?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ok ooo my own be say tecno N7 is now 25,000 naira @ computer village! wink
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mhozzis(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
ebdib:

Ratio of what?
someone on the N7 thread confirmed to have tested MC4, GTA, NFS and many other HD games another guy was able tell us it has a powerVR GPU. So i'll glad if u can give a list of HD games that d infinix was able to run.

P.s pardon my typo i'm feelin dizzy
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
@ebdib......I mean a ratio of the gaming capacity of the race bolt to the N7. Are there games that will work smoothly on the racebolt but won't work on the N7.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
francis247: Got did phone yesterday and I can testify that it's awesome, surpassed my expectations. Apart from maybe general display, this phone beat most high end Android devices from popular brands hands down. Apps run over smoothly, seriously. If gsmarena review dis phone em, hmmm...

am now convinced dat dis phone rocks. Now my question, where did u buy it and at which price?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
mr.drizzy:
sorry for d late reply boss..bt am sorry my pal hasnt root his device yet..we jst flexing it like dat..though all apps seem to work ..even syla tv.installed today..and what do u need a vpn for when the mtn bb sus has now been capped 3gb..now tell me y u wonna root?
true, best thing is2 configure it2 install apps strght 2 d sd card n race away
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
MasterPDON: @ebdib......I mean a ratio of the gaming capacity of the race bolt to the N7. Are there games that will work smoothly on the racebolt but won't work on the N7.

Any game that works on n7 will definitely work on this phone.
I haven't downloaded a screen shot app yet
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2013
MasterPDON: @ebdib......I mean a ratio of the gaming capacity of the race bolt to the N7. Are there games that will work smoothly on the racebolt but won't work on the N7.
Have you use N7 before? don't quote what you don't know base on assumption,I was among d first set that bought N7 In Aba,and I'm d guy too that post a comment of N7 running games of 2gig and above u can read the thread,all the games ran without a single lag, it's only gta that lag small initially after I updated it to v1.03.some Said N7 is shapeless,others it is too big etc,why all this comparison, Both phones are good is matter of choice,and they have their fault too like N7 battery doesn't last that much unlike my Formal N3,and the heating up close to the camera area while charging and d same time browsing or running heavy aplet.I'm planning to get joy pad because I need a bigger screen for the program I'm running.we should encourage them and tell them the problem and bugs to be fix, like the ram,producing accessories,things like that, na so una go take cast and course d day Nigeria produces 1st official mobile instead of encouragement,.weather N7 or Infinix all na Android for same purpose.I rest my case for now

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2013

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2013
klens:
Have you use N7 before? don't quote what you don't know base on assumption,I was among d first set that bought N7 In Aba,and I'm d guy too that post a comment of N7 running games of 2gig and above u can read the thread,all the games ran without a single lag, it's only gta that lag small initially after I updated it to v1.03.some Said N7 is shapeless,others it is too big etc,why all this comparison, Both phones are good is matter of choice,and they have their fault too like N7 battery doesn't last that much unlike my Formal N3,and the heating up close to the camera area while charging and d same time browsing or running heavy aplet.I'm planning to get joy pad because I need a bigger screen for the program I'm running.we should encourage them and tell them the problem and bugs to be fix, like the ram,producing accessories,things like that, na so una go take cast and course d day Nigeria produces 1st official mobile instead of encouragement,.weather N7 or Infinix all na Android for same purpose.I rest my case for now
hmm well said..i believe u knw hes jst asking a question?..
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2013
ifechez:

am now convinced dat dis phone rocks. Now my question, where did u buy it and at which price?
Banex plaza, Wuse at 28k. Thou it's
scarce.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hmm well said..i believe u knw hes jst asking a question?..
Thanks for helping me clarify that brother...........
If he looked closer at my post as you did, he'd notice i asked a question......not made a statement.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
klens:
Have you use N7 before? don't quote what you don't know base on assumption,I was among d first set that bought N7 In Aba,and I'm d guy too that post a comment of N7 running games of 2gig and above u can read the thread,all the games ran without a single lag, it's only gta that lag small initially after I updated it to v1.03.
Thanks for filling me in..........I do know that the N7 plays games pretty well, but i wanna know it's performance COMPARED to the race bolt.

If there's any dude that has used both phones, please share your gaming experience...Thanks!!!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by 30card(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
I have always said this that u can't review a phone u have not used , again how can u compare and contrast two products or phones you gave not used is not possible. the fact that u own n7 doesn't mean u know about the race bolt or if u prefer race bolt doesn't mean u know n7 , until u have used the 2 phones please do not try to fault the other. plz forget about the specs u see on d web#. theory differs in real life.#

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
30card: I have always said this that u can't review a phone u have not used , again how can u compare and contrast two products or phones you gave not used is not possible. the fact that u own n7 doesn't mean u know about the race bolt or if u prefer race bolt doesn't mean u know n7 , until u have used the 2 phones please do not try to fault the other. plz forget about the specs u see on d web#. theory differs in real life.#
hmm..
1.yes ur ryt
2.never make assumption u dnt knw
3.always see things from both sides

there are ppl in this thread that has used the both fones and knw which is better,i havent used the n7 only seen it so i dnt make comparison,bt u have got to knw that someone cant jst enter d internet and start typing what he doesnt knw..thats insane!...u take it as if no one here has ever used used both!..next time learn to be very sceptical when posting!.thank you
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
for gamers,I shared some links for HD.games base on popularity,check it out on N7 thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1158411/tecno-n7-5-android-phone/27
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by josemaria03(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
check out this new infinix phone: race eagle, a rival to tecno n7

https://www.nairaland.com/1225296/key-rival-tecno-n7-race
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
josemaria03: check out this new infinix phone: race eagle, a rival to tecno n7

https://www.nairaland.com/1225296/key-rival-tecno-n7-race
If race eagle iz a rival to N7, den w0t iz race bolt ?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by 30card(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hmm..
1.yes ur ryt
2.never make assumption u dnt knw
3.always see things from both sides

there are ppl in this thread that has used the both fones and knw which is better,i havent used the n7 only seen it so i dnt make comparison,bt u have got to knw that someone cant jst enter d internet and start typing what he doesnt knw..thats insane!...u take it as if no one here has ever used used both!..next time learn to be very sceptical when posting!.thank you
I am yet to see someone who have said on this thread or the tecno n7 thread where a particular individual have said he has used both phones. rather what I have seen so far are individual who have used either of the phones claiming its better than the other but if peradventure someone has made such assertion do well to point me to that direction.
if not stick to what u own or wish to own ,.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
INFINIX STORES
1 Softworks Technologies Limited.
Ibadan God"S Delight
Plaza,opp .Texaco,mokola,
roundabout. Suite 9.
2 Global Handset Depot Ibadan
Nw4/197-200, fajuyi road,bsd old
danax,Adamasingba, Nw4/197
3 Q-Choice Phones
Ogun state 151 b, Folagbade
Street , Ijebu-ode o
4 Eastwind Ife Lagere Road opp.
Zenith bank plc.
0R CHECK MTN BRANCHES
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 15, 2013
Francheezy:
If race eagle iz a rival to N7, den w0t iz race bolt ?

Some pls answer dis! Me was plannin to get †ђξ galaxy note II but right nw...A̶̲̥̅♏ smilin to dis thread chaii, see fone + specs. N come see them price God bless una 4 all la dis revelations! Joypad/techno-N7/race-bolt/ n now Race-eagle...jeez!see gobe! abeg oo Ma gurus, 1st of all btw dem all whch 1 screen big pass o...abeg make una answer, no vex o??
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 3:14am On Mar 15, 2013
beatbug:

abeg oo Ma gurus, 1st of all btw dem all whch 1 screen big pass o...abeg make una answer, no vex o??
Joypad(7" )>N7(5" )=Eagle(5" )>Race bolt(4.5" ). Their full specs is plastered all over this thread
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2013
beatbug:

Some pls answer dis! Me was plannin to get †ђξ galaxy note II but right nw...A̶̲̥̅♏ smilin to dis thread chaii, see fone + specs. N come see them price God bless una 4 all la dis revelations! Joypad/techno-N7/race-bolt/ n now Race-eagle...jeez!see gobe! abeg oo Ma gurus, 1st of all btw dem all whch 1 screen big pass o...abeg make una answer, no vex o??

Go for note2. It has custom roms and superb devolopers support. Not to mention BETTER RAM!!!!!
Hacking and tweaking is a bliss with the samsungs's price is the only bleep.
These chinese guys keep recycling phones with 512mb.

Imagine race eagle running jelly bean on 512mb ram. How stupid and ridiculous.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by alukstea(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Besides the Micro station at Ikeja please where else can one get this phone ?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
where klens dey oooo come answer my question how is the battery perfomance of the N7 this guy that bought complained about the battery not lasting compared to the racebolt
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
cyrielo: where klens dey oooo come answer my question how is the battery perfomance of the N7 this guy that bought complained about the battery not lasting compared to the racebolt
I don't kn about race bolt,but N7 battery doesn't last much compared to N3,unless on standby mode.and it stays long to be fully charged,but it's ok
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by tupure: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
klens:
I don't kn about race bolt,but N7 battery doesn't last much compared to N3,unless on standby mode.and it stays long to be fully charged,but it's ok

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ON THE BATTERY CONDITION OF THE INFINIX RACE BOLT........ THANKS VERY MUCH PALSS
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
tupure:

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ON THE BATTERY CONDITION OF THE INFINIX RACE BOLT........ THANKS VERY MUCH PALSS

Did you read this thread from the beginning at all?
Questions like this baffle me ooo

Just so you know the battery is very very very good
It can go all day with intensive use as long as you charge it 100per cent

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (60) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.