Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152769 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
klens:
I don't kn about race bolt,but N7 battery doesn't last much compared to N3,unless on standby mode.and it stays long to be fully charged,but it's ok
But oga klens no vex ooo shebi u see d way oga saxywale take analyze the battery of the racebolt based on heavy use and moderate use abeg u fit throw more light into those area..... Because
Na battery b phone oo thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
With all the rave review, I went to otigba, computer village today and walked through all the Shops I could including the ones recommended online but couldn't get this phone. Is it in such high demand or they are hoarding it to make sales at a higher rate in a future date? Meanwhile, jumia, slot, konga and all the online shops don't stock it, so what does that say about it's genuiness or the veracity of it's brand, just asking
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
hardbody: With all the rave review, I went to otigba, computer village today and walked through all the Shops I could including the ones recommended online but couldn't get this phone. Is it in such high demand or they are hoarding it to make sales at a higher rate in a future date? Meanwhile, jumia, slot, konga and all the online shops don't stock it, so what does that say about it's genuiness or the veracity of it's brand, just asking

What about Miz beach? That's where I got mine
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
ebdib:

pls where is that miz beach cos I walked through out the whole of computer village today I mean Computer village as a whole no shop not even microstation, slots, other retailers that have infinix race bolt all I saw was joypad race lite surf smart but no race bolt... I drank 50 naira bottle water and 4 satchets water walking under the sun in my quest of Acquiring a racebolt! Wasted about 1500 on transports and snacks mtcheew ..... I wonder why they are punishing us with limited products abi they wan increase the price ni?

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
cyrielo: pls where is that miz beach cos I walked through out the whole of computer village today I mean Computer village as a whole no shop not even microstation, slots, other retailers that have infinix race bolt all I saw was joypad race lite surf smart but no race bolt... I drank 50 naira bottle water and 4 satchets water walking under the sun in my quest of Acquiring a racebolt! Wasted about 1500 on transports and snacks mtcheew ..... I wonder why they are punishing us with limited products abi they wan increase the price ni?
hahaha lwkmd! Bros no ves! Do u mean its nt on jumia ni abi jumia dnt support ur area for transport!..jumia has their carlcare jst call em and make enquiry.thanx
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
cyrielo: pls where is that miz beach cos I walked through out the whole of computer village today I mean Computer village as a whole no shop not even microstation, slots, other retailers that have infinix race bolt all I saw was joypad race lite surf smart but no race bolt... I drank 50 naira bottle water and 4 satchets water walking under the sun in my quest of Acquiring a racebolt! Wasted about 1500 on transports and snacks mtcheew ..... I wonder why they are punishing us with limited products abi they wan increase the price ni?

Wow
Its so obvious!
If you enter from awolowo road it's one of the first shops you'll see by your left. They occupy the ground floor and have a nice design labeled mizbeach
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
Before anyone goes to miz beach
I'll put up their number so u can call to ask if they have the phone and save yourself the stress

Micro station was selling this phone a week and a half ago.
Maybe they want to in tease the price knowing the demand? Time would tell
Bought mine for 25500 from miz beach. Good deal
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
ebdib: Before anyone goes to miz beach
I'll put up their number so u can call to ask if they have the phone and save yourself the stress

Micro station was selling this phone a week and a half ago.
Maybe they want to in tease the price knowing the demand? Time would tell
Bought mine for 25500 from miz beach. Good deal
come send me their address and phone number biku nu oh? Cyrielo911@gmail.com
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by baerz(m): 2:14am On Mar 17, 2013
Can d race lite work wiv instagram? Pls help on dt
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2013
cyrielo: But oga klens no vex ooo shebi u see d way oga saxywale take analyze the battery of the racebolt based on heavy use and moderate use abeg u fit throw more light into those area..... Because
Na battery b phone oo thanks cool
yesterday my N7 was fully charged,I did a little browsing on 3g using auto brightness and few calls wit head set, plus 15 mins streaming,arnd 8pm I was left with 13%. this morning I played Modern combat 4 for only 15 min with least brightness my battery dropped down with 15%. d battery consumption is high but better than any bb battery,I want to try reducing the frequency or freezing one of the CPU cores
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
baerz: Can d race lite work wiv instagram? Pls help on dt
all android os weda ginger bread ice cream jelly beans puff puff or kuli kuli must support instagram same goes for IOS

3 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by baerz(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
Thanks I really appreci8 ur reply buh it doesn't work on ma race lite.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ositainklord(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
cyrielo: come send me their address and phone number biku nu oh? Cyrielo911@gmail.com
This guy works there. Hes my guy.
Gabriel- 07061286518
Tell him youre from Osita
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
ebdib:

I did mix beach, micro station, amongst others too numerous to mention. Indeed a certain lady offered to go get it for me, I knew the cost implication, but I was willing to pay the extra, after about 20minutes, she came back with X350, I told her it was X450 I wanted, and warned her never to ever waste my time again in her life, I left the market. Any further suggestions? It is the claim of hotspot wifi that is really pushing me
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2013

Bros my own vex be say, I paid to park under that bridge and by the time I came out, unknown person shill brush my car, when I look those agbero boys wey park me, I no get liver challenge them, I jeje drive my car go house. All in the name Race Bolt.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by stanberry87: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ahahahhahahahhahaha.......
This is serious.... grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
hardbody:

Bros my own vex be say, I paid to park under that bridge and by the time I came out, unknown person shill brush my car, when I look those agbero boys wey park me, I no get liver challenge them, I jeje drive my car go house. All in the name Race Bolt.
hahha lwkmd boss no ves order from jumia or any other online naija sales.dealdey get so?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Jumia or konga don't have the phone Na. If dem get I 4 jeje siddon 4 my house expect my pay on delivery
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
baerz: Thanks I really appreci8 ur reply buh it doesn't work on ma race lite.
what error msg? Does it say the app isn't compatible with ur device or uve installed but doesn't connect?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hahha lwkmd boss no ves order from jumia or any other online naija sales.dealdey get so?

Jumia, kong a, name them, I tried online and even called, but I will try Dealdey and a few other suggested options.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2013
hardbody:

Jumia, kong a, name them, I tried online and even called, but I will try Dealdey and a few other suggested options.

Sorry man.
Pls try the miz beach guy before going to get the phone.

I wonder why it's scarce though.
You can also contact infinix on Facebook to ask them about specific places to get it and tell them you about the scarcity
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2013
Make una no ves oh!..the phone is kinda limited.it seem ppl bought dis device alot..(jumia confirmed that).letme see if i can help letme checkout this place my pal got his in abj here if dey still have..it seem d device came in,little in production and many ppl bought d device and they decided to wait.cus d price is a abit low..now tecno n7 is 32k..ryt nw in abj.maybe dey want to increase theirs also!#market strategy#
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2013
ebdib:

Sorry man.
Pls try the miz beach guy before going to get the phone.

I wonder why it's scarce though.
You can also contact infinix on Facebook to ask them about specific places to get it and tell them you about the scarcity
they told they are totally out of stock on the racebolt but in about a week time the would Stock it
embarassed I regret why not buying this phone long ago ......... Meanwhile who wan sell him racebolt grin Holla me wink
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Make una no ves oh!..the phone is kinda limited.it seem ppl bought dis device alot..(jumia confirmed that).letme see if i can help letme checkout this place my pal got his in abj here if dey still have..it seem d device came in,little in production and many ppl bought d device and they decided to wait.cus d price is a abit low..now tecno n7 is 32k..ryt nw in abj.maybe dey want to increase theirs also!#market strategy#

Guy, with a functional wifi hotspot, the phone is a steal believe me. I will await any possibility of getting one soonest.

By the way, nothing on Dealdey and dealfish. I have tried nah, haba.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2013
hardbody:

Guy, with a functional wifi hotspot, the phone is a steal believe me. I will await any possibility of getting one soonest.

By the way, nothing on Dealdey and dealfish. I have tried nah, haba.
guy this is device is not the only phone with wifi hotspot o I used tecno N3 infact I was using it as my modem when I subscribed to glo bis before the blocked it I bought the fone 12k 5h
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
cyrielo: guy this is device is not the only phone with wifi hotspot o I used tecno N3 infact I was using it as my modem when I subscribed to glo bis before the blocked it I bought the fone 12k 5h

Seen......
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Exactly! I literally had to search about 50 shops in Banex and Emab plaza in Wuse last week Tuesday before I found it. the shop had to go to somewhere else to get it and the said it's 28k. With the little strength I had I priced the phone from 26-27.5k but they said it's 28 last, I even acted like I wanted to walk away but they did not budge. (as if they know that I've literally searched the whole Wuse).
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by victoroludadepo: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
What happened to the partnership between Infinix and MTN? Shouldn't the phone be available in MTN offices?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
victoroludadepo: What happened to the partnership between Infinix and MTN? Shouldn't the phone be available in MTN offices?
help me tell dem ooohhh...buh i hope sim1 wnt b locked 2 mtn
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Francheezy: help me tell dem ooohhh...buh i hope sim1 wnt b locked 2 mtn

No its not locked
But u get a dynamic sim from MTN. Whatever that means cuz I've not even touched the damn thing.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by lordZOUGA(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
I went to MTN office in owerri (wedra road) and asked for this phone. They were looking at me as if I was making baby noises.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
lordZOUGA: I went to MTN office in owerri (wedra road) and asked for this phone. They were looking at me as if I was making baby noises.
chai mehn ....see as i dey lafff...hahahah...wot did u naw do >

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (60) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.