Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152721 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by elbryant(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
just passing by....Android for life...i dey gbadun my tecno phone....

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
el_bryant: just passing by....Android for life...i dey gbadun my tecno phone....
Keep Rocking Dude........
Android rules
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by victoroludadepo: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
All the pictures of the Race bolt I have seen so far are white. Does anyone know if there is black?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
victoroludadepo: All the pictures of the Race bolt I have seen so far are white. Does anyone know if there is black?
yes seen black @microstation
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by arthuryemi(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2013
Gabrille:
i work at Mizbeach. I do software there.
hello oga gabrille does mizbeach do home delivery.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by arthuryemi(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2013
beatbug: If i wanna order? Is d delivery man getting d money on arrival at ma doorstep with d fone or i have to pay into some acct 1st? because am in Cross-River state but wanna order it to an address in lagos. pLS enlighten me.

hi,oga hardbody i want to ask u this same question.i'l appreciate ur reply.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by arthuryemi(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=cyrielo] . i dont regret buying the phone cos ive even made my neighbors wanna buy

oga cyrielo pls flash me i wil call u back.pls i wana discuss with u
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by joshovo: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2013
helooo
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by maxtreme: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
mr.drizzy:
what are u even saying sef,i get d fact that ur a techno user,u dnt have to be bias in such issues,have u even used any INFINIX before?..no.stop saying things u havnt seen,dnt condem,what is bad if u jst say OHK LETS SEE WHAT DIS BRAND WILL OFFER.about ur camera,who cares about camera dis days..all we want is aserious gadget dat is worth d price..if u want camera ,go get a camcorder or rather get a nokia 808
lol guy @twicenoni: has already made the point, the camera and the resolution is better and that's very important. We are not talking camcoder or 41mpxel 808 camera here, let's stay within the 8mpx of infinix and 5mpx of tecno, can you see, 5 better than 8 lmao, n7 is cool, so rest your case bruv
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Why are dudes so concerned with the cameras anyway??....You wan shoot film ni?? If you're not satisfied with the 5mp camera of N7, or the 8mp of Race Bolt, then go get this camera phone with 64mp.
..................LOL

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Hotdiamond(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
can someone Who have used the infinix race bolt and the tecno n7 give an OBJECTIVE comparision of both phones from the screen down to the battery. Thanks.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by twicenoni(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
ebdib: To root this phone is easy

However, rooting ur phone is your responsibility and voids your warranty. Weigh the pros and cons. For me, rooting is the way 4wd.
Make sure your phone's usb debugging mode is enabled
So!
Step 1: go to this website http://uploaded.net/file/aa18qpkh

Download the bin4ry's unlock tool

Step2: extract it using winrar
Step 3: open run me.bat and follow the instructions
Step4: type 1 for normal mode and press enter
In 10 seconds after this, ur phone is rooted

guy abeg help oo the phone no wan gree root oo e dey me to restore the fone nd ask for password. wetin u type for the restore password?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by twicenoni(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hotdiamond: can someone Who have used the infinix race bolt and the tecno n7 give an OBJECTIVE comparision of both phones from the screen down to the battery. Thanks.

both batteries are the same but infinix display looks like confirm android sha coz have use n7 nw am using race bolt
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
twicenoni:

guy abeg help oo the phone no wan gree root oo e dey me to restore the fone nd ask for password. wetin u type for the restore password?

Really don't know about that.

I didn't get such a response when in was rooting my phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mhozzis(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
guys abeg post screenshots of antutu benchmark abeg
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by maxtreme: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2013
MasterPDON: Why are dudes so concerned with the cameras anyway??....You wan shoot film ni?? If you're not satisfied with the 5mp camera of N7, or the 8mp of Race Bolt, then go get this camera phone with 64mp.
..................LOL
lolzzz what I mean is that from the guys point of view it seems as if the 5 mpx of n7 looks better than the 8mpx of infinix....if you know better pls let me know I wanna get one soon, I like that pic though lol
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Hotdiamond(m): 12:26am On Mar 25, 2013
maxtreme: lolzzz what I mean is that from the guys point of view it seems as if the 5 mpx of n7 looks better than the 8mpx of infinix....if you know better pls let me know I wanna get one soon, I like that pic though lol
that's actually true.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2013
4ur mind rember we are talking about china phone here.i need sum1 who has use dis phone b4 make i no make mistake drop my nokia c6 4 infinix hmm d say d devil u know is better than d angel u dont know o. Dis infinix only ur big name make me fear you.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Hotdiamond(m): 1:07am On Mar 25, 2013
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2013
frankben4real: 4ur mind rember we are talking about china phone here.i need sum1 who has use dis phone b4 make i no make mistake drop my nokia c6 4 infinix hmm d say d devil u know is better than d angel u dont know o. Dis infinix only ur big name make me fear you.
you still use c6? Oboy, come to 2013 and enjoy what phones got to offer these days. You go even enjoy techno n3 pass that your c6 sef, Let alone infinix race bolt.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by maxtreme: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2013
C6 is fucking outdated lol, 128 ram, cpu 420+ mhz speed, symbian....men, come to where the big boys play, android is the order of the day...it's true, even n3 will sweet you pass c6, I used c6 before and I have handled n3, the diff is cleeeeaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by josemaria03(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2013
frankben4real: 4ur mind rember we are talking about china phone here.i need sum1 who has use dis phone b4 make i no make mistake drop my nokia c6 4 infinix hmm d say d devil u know is better than d angel u dont know o. Dis infinix only ur big name make me fear you.

the last tym i check most of the top android phone are made in china...samsung?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2013
josemaria03:

my brother leave d learner joor even apple sef get their parts from the "so called" CHINA
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2013
arthuryemi:

hi,oga hardbody i want to ask u this same question.i'l appreciate ur reply.

They delivered and I paid cash.

My phone screen just locked and is requesting a code after displaying emergency call, I am wondering what I did wrong? I am talking about this infinix x450. Meanwhile, the phone has been very hot.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2013
Drizzy, can you attempt to address the issue above?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by tupure: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2013
hardbody:

I just called the guy now, he says they have for N26k, and as I was asking him to reserve one, he said they can deliver. I sent him my address sharp sharp. I expect delivery tomorrow morning. Thanks guys for dropping that number.

BIG BROTHER HAVE U RECEIVE UR RACE BOLT PHONE NOW? I WISH TO KNOW SO THAT I CAN CALL THEM AS WELL .... THANK U
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Youngpo413: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2013
josemaria03:

even apple products too.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2013
tupure:

BIG BROTHER HAVE U RECEIVE UR RACE BOLT PHONE NOW? I WISH TO KNOW SO THAT I CAN CALL THEM AS WELL .... THANK U

Bros look up small, I received last week and had been using my office WAN to browse it. I am not ready to do Internet recharge yet as I have other running plans on my Ipad
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2013
hardbody:

They delivered and I paid cash.

My phone screen just locked and is requesting a code after displaying emergency call, I am wondering what I did wrong? I am talking about this infinix x450. Meanwhile, the phone has been very hot.
smh, make orna buy tecno, orna say na infinix orna want. Oya na
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
K_ONE: smh, make orna buy tecno, orna say na infinix orna want. Oya na

Guy, I do not regret well thought out decisions, ever. I am certain there must be a way round every challenge.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
hardbody:

Guy, I do not regret well thought out decisions, ever. I am certain there must be a way round every challenge.
this hotness wahala is a common problem with this product. If you inform infinix they will tell you to visit their service centre every person that bought this phone in my area is complaining bitterly.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
K_ONE: this hotness wahala is a common problem with this product. If you inform infinix they will tell you to visit their service centre every person that bought this phone in my area is complaining bitterly.

Sorry guy,when I wrote hot I meant cool, the phone has been cute until this screen lock. I am certain when I am through with this meeting, I will trouble shoot it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (60) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.