Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152779 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2013
cyrielo: /ok how did you do it then.. cos i contacted them they said i should do a factory reset which i already did

You were able to do a factory reset on the infinix? Could you please talk me through how you managed because I could not. I don't claim to be very knowledgeable or techy. I plan to go to computer village tomorrow to sort it out, I believe they should be able to do it.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
hardbody:

You were able to do a factory reset on the infinix? Could you please talk me through how you managed because I could not. I don't claim to be very knowledgeable or techy. I plan to go to computer village tomorrow to sort it out, I believe they should be able to do it.
just goto settings u will see factory and data reset remember to backup ur file before resetting or while ur fine is switched off press the power button and the volume up button simultaneously
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
pls im so ready to get dis phone... bt im not sure how d battery last.... pls does the battery last like tht of tecno n3 or more than it.... pls na battery b phone oo.....

im still using a tecno n3 tho....
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hardbody: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
cyrielo: just goto settings u will see factory and data reset remember to backup ur file before resetting or while ur fine is switched off press the power button and the volume up button simultaneously

Thanks man, I sorted it out and I am back on track

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
osinachii: So proud to handle this phone
If u like call it chinko, if u like call it tecno's younger broda
Na u get ur mouth
For me,this Machine is AWESOME
Played the asphalt 6, n I was like WOW
If u are still undecided about infinix X450
Please don't be any longer
U are definitely missing sumfin
Honestly, 25500 is way too cheap for this Machine compared to other brands of similar spec

for the last time, don't address dis fone as chinko.. its french. google it and see

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by twicenoni(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
ifechez:

for the last time, don't address dis fone as chinko.. its french. google it and see

I bought mine 24,500 @ikeja
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by lordZOUGA(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
does anyone know where this phone is being sold in the east?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by McWelling: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
i nid full specs on the infinix racelite
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
i need d race-eagle soo badly oo
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
twicenoni:

wats d address of d place pls?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
McWelling: i nid full specs on the infinix racelite

So you had the time to log on to nairaland.com the and post a comment but you didn't have the time to Google it

Please keep waiting for the full specs.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by twicenoni(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
beatbug:

wats d address of d place pls?

the shop hard to know oo but the shop name na booster communication

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
hd games running smothly on my race bolt fifa 12 temple run now downloadind mc4 with my mtn bbc week. i dunno i think its unlimited pull almost a gig now with other apps plus watching live tv..
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
The guy too lazy. As i dey post now the specs na im i dey browse. This phone baadt. Tecno go soon pack go home. Sagem aka Infinix are doing what they know best. High grade specs and hardware at competitive rates.

4.5inch screen/dual core processor. Tecno is not ready for Nigerian smartphone buyers yet. A nice upgrade from the days of My x5, x7 to this X450. the Sagem tradition lives on.

ebdib:

So you had the time to log on to nairaland.com the and post a comment but you didn't have the time to Google it

Please keep waiting for the full specs.

McWelling: i nid full specs on the infinix racelite

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
HELP ME YAN DEM. Na former Sagem and e dey their website. infinixmobility,com

ifechez:

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by tupure: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
cyrielo: hd games running smothly on my race bolt fifa 12 temple run now downloadind mc4 with my mtn bbc week. i dunno i think its unlimited pull almost a gig now with other apps plus watching live tv..

abeg nor vex tell me how you take do that ur mtn weekly BIS for the race bolt........

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by coolchux1: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
Got a new Techno D3 for sale wit its accessories at a very very reasonable price. Interested persons should pls call me on this number 07033764465. Thanks!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by McWelling: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
i didn't ask google cos i nid handler specs,nt just any specs,so if u dont know it pls don't comment,4 those who r going to b of help,pls kindly reply,thanx in advance
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by McWelling: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
pls. The specs shuld include the RAM size,the download speed,i want to also know if its 2G or 3G,and the camera
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by McWelling: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
pls. The specs shuld include the RAM size,the download speed,i want to also know if its 2G or 3G,and the camera.A handheld spec wld b preferred,but pls. ansa
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
McWelling: pls. The specs shuld include the RAM size,the download speed,i want to also know if its 2G or 3G,and the camera.A handheld spec wld b preferred,but pls. ansa

its 3g with 1.0ghz dual core processor and 512ram. abt the downloading speed its adjustable. u can set urs. dis fone is superb and every bodies in my house wanna now am using it. the camera is good and battery lasts too.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
tupure:

abeg nor vex tell me how you take do that ur mtn weekly BIS for the race bolt........

subscribe first, then go to setting>more>mobile network>apn. wen u are at it, change ur mtn APN to blackberry.net and the APN name to web(in small letters)
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
niggur plz

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by osinachii: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
ifechez:

subscribe first, then go to setting>more>mobile network>apn. wen u are at it, change ur mtn APN to blackberry.net and the APN name to web(in small letters)

Oga, how does it work coz I have a running plan on my bb, swapped the sim to X450, but its not connecting
Is it a new sim,and a new plan Or what?
Plz help
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
twicenoni:

were pls??
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by McWelling: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
thanx bro,how many MP is the camera of the race lite nd what android OS is on it,is it the 4.0
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
osinachii:

Oga, how does it work coz I have a running plan on my bb, swapped the sim to X450, but its not connecting
Is it a new sim,and a new plan Or what?
Plz help
goto settings click more click mobile network, click acces point change it to blackberry.net
my new location doesnt support 3g even the edge is too slow next week i go download other games
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
pls house this fone and tecno n7 which do yuu recommend for 1 to buy
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
biz2get: pls house this fone and tecno n7 which do yuu recommend for 1 to buy
guy just buy any 1 I bought infinix cos one its more portable the n7 I can type with one hand and it fits my pockets and I save extra bucks battery last longer.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Holorunloseyi(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
guys I want to download whatsapp on my race bolt but the message I receive is that my phone is not supported with etisalat for my country anyway out please
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biz2get(m): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2013
cyrielo: guy just buy any 1 I bought infinix cos one its more portable the n7 I can type with one hand and it fits my pockets and I save extra bucks battery last longer.

hmmm...... tanks for yuur quick reply, i want to nor 1 mor tin....... does swapper work on yuur infinix , re yuu able to increase the ram of the fone??
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 5:48am On Mar 30, 2013
McWelling: thanx bro,how many MP is the camera

primary camera= 8.0mp while secondary=0.3mp

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (60) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.