Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152726 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
austinsmat: whaoo i getting confuse every day by day i thinking of buying n7 now is this infinix or will i wait for lumia 520 advise needed pal
yes I too , was thinkin of the n7 .... nw more choices...
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mhozzis(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
Alot has been said concern dis infinix n i must say the specs averagly looks good on paper n thanks to the OP of this thread who has given us a good hands on review, but with dat all said it doesn't make the phone better than N7 and no way is N7 superior to this phones so i guess it all boils down to choice.

If u like bigger screen, and d goodwill tecno got frm the N3, I don't see why you shouldn't go for the N7.

On the other hand, if lower price is your thing, and you want to give the infinix guys a chance to prove themselves, then pls go for the racebolt.

Personally, i like the fact dat there is a new rival in the cheap android device circle in Nigeria must especially, cus this new competition will make this companies to work hard in producing the best phone at the cheapest price this will inturn provide consumers like you and I with wide variety of products to choose from, Though i doubt if dat compition has come yet since I can for now differetiate between the company TECNO and INFINIX.
I don't know if its partnership that exist between the two companies or market differeciation. Thank you.

Pls you can like for facebook page for info about adroid tablets we have and other customised products www.facebook.com/AniflexKoncepts

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biomedixexcel(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
mhozzis: Alot has been said concern dis infinix n i must say the specs averagly looks good on paper n thanks to the OP of this thread who has given us a good hands on review, but with dat all said it doesn't make the phone better than N7 and no way is N7 superior to this phones so i guess it all boils down to choice.

If u like bigger screen, and d goodwill tecno got frm the N3, I don't see why you shouldn't go for the N7.

On the other hand, if lower price is your thing, and you want to give the infinix guys a chance to prove themselves, then pls go for the racebolt.

Personally, i like the fact dat there is a new rival in the cheap android device circle in Nigeria must especially, cus this new competition will make this companies to work hard in producing the best phone at the cheapest price this will inturn provide consumers like you and I with wide variety of products to choose from, Though i doubt if dat compition has come yet since I can for now differetiate between the company TECNO and INFINIX.
I don't know if its partnership that exist between the two companies or market differeciation. Thank you.

Pls you can like for facebook page for info about adroid tablets we have and other customised products www.facebook.com/AniflexKoncepts
Tell them o!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biomedixexcel(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
mr.drizzy:
smh.do u realise how riddiculus u sound?..anyway for the record have seen it,used it for a full day i knw how it is..why am i even aswering dis rubbish..if u dnt like it pls focus on ur n7 and n3 (if u even have one)..i wont say anything on dis..continue blabbing crap..i now knw am argueing with a novice since..#comment reserved#oh and for the record i use an samsung galaxy pro y..dats if u even knw d fone

Who be novice? lol! Mr Drizzy Infinix better wake up from ur dream and do ur contribution finish to get ur infinix and let d house rest!

All ur cry na because N7 is sold for 29K and ur money no go reach am, so humbly buy phone wey ur money reach and stop talking about Tecno phone wey u never know.

Maybe if them drop d price, then low income earner like u can be benefited!

Lastly dont ever talk about competition cos na tecno own ur baby boy INFINIX
NOTE: DONT EVER SPELL TECNO AS TECHNO.......USE UR EYES
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
y al 0f una dey d0 lyk small pikin ?0ya e d0n du...i wil ban anyb0dy dat sayz rubbisH
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by bonetalk(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
Francheezy: *yes, it even c0meS wit t0rcH lite
badt boy

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ositainklord(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
joshua idibia: e beat nokia n8? I laf u.
Come to year 2013, then we can talk. U dey laff me from d past. Abeg find time machine--

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
bonetalk: badt boy
wetin badt ?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
Osita_inklord:
Come to year 2013, then we can talk. U dey laff me from d past. Abeg find time machine--
lwkmd
S0mE piple r living in the past
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
biomedixexcel:

Who be novice? lol! Mr Drizzy Infinix better wake up from ur dream and do ur contribution finish to get ur infinix and let d house rest!

All ur cry na because N7 is sold for 29K and ur money no go reach am, so humbly buy phone wey ur money reach and stop talking about Tecno phone wey u never know.

smh!..it is clear that u dnt want the future of nigeria in technology...how much do u think asians buy fones?.as low as 40$ u already have a smartfone(if u doubt me visit aliexpress)..this is what i want nigeria to be in the upper years to come,infinix jst came to nigeria,and u completely whitewash dem out becos u were oppurtuned to have n3 or n7,and becos ur happy by their demand it blinded u nt to see the truth.infinix is a small brand.. That company partner with ur so called tecno(or techno,which ever case),becos they are from the same place,let me give u an instance,supposing a novice arrives from nigeria to US. He meets a nigeria and that nigerian brought him in and welcome him,gave him shelter,that is exactly what tecno is doing to infinix.if u continue saying its jst a clouded name of tecno that is ur biz,no back to monetry aspect,why do u think asians buy fone @that cheaper rate??.its becos they are many brands there..this is what i want for nigeria,i remember when mtn came to nigeria 2001/02,the cost of a sim card was as cost as 25k some even bought is for 40k,bt when the goverment lend hands to other companies ..the cost drop drastically,now u can get a sim card as low as 100naira.this is exactly what is going to happen to mobile tech in africa.if u want to continue using the high end fones that has almost the same features as the lower one its up to u..i rest my case..i wont say anything about dis again.if u like continue insulting
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
biomedixexcel:

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by jujukemist(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Mr Drizzy cant you see this bio guy is just pulling your legs or he is in Android class 101 grin first ignore him, and then forgive him.Do not join issues with him,he is not in your league, when we talk in the Android shrine.
In case he wants to join issues with me, he should first google jujukemist first, then come back with his findings.
Well done alongside MasterPDon
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
@jujukemist , u dey use juju ?
strong willed,adventurious & a
believer in a Master programmer
of the systems of life-whom they
call GOD
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
It's a case of Jesus Christ , John the Baptist n their disciples
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Debeloved87(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
Na wa o, this post and threads are wonderful...me sef was wondering say if ppl see tecno prod dem go say na chinko jare, but dis infinix name sweet o and apart frm dat even the 5inch screen phone wey i get i no fit carry am waka cos d thing no fit enter pocket well...e be like say na dis infinix race bolt i go join force go hammer o..hweve keep the thread alive, good job guys
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Debeloved87(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
And To ask again, can this infinix race bolt be rooted..for better performance
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mhozzis(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Debeloved87: ...me sef was wondering say if ppl see tecno prod dem go say na chinko jare, name sweet
I saw a post similar to dis before and I didn't want to comment, but since it is being repeated by someone i'll ask this question.

Do you buy fone, gargets just because of what pple would say or because u feel the fone meets your needs?

I guess i should knw the answer already which should be similar to why so many Nigerians had this craze for blackberry without knowing any another thing it does than pinging and just because pple would classify dem 'BIG BOYS/GIRK'.

Guys buy what meets your need at the right price and quality not because of what pple tink about the name of the company than produces it.

Pls LIKE our page for updates on available ANDROID POWERED TABLETS AND MOBILE PHONE and other CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS.

www.facebook.com/AniflexKoncepts

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
Debeloved87: Na wa o, this post and threads are wonderful...me sef was wondering say if ppl see tecno prod dem go say na chinko jare, but dis infinix name sweet o and apart frm dat even the 5inch screen phone wey i get i no fit carry am waka cos d thing no fit enter pocket well...e be like say na dis infinix race bolt i go join force go hammer o..hweve keep the thread alive, good job guys
exactly! Even tecno have noticed, that's why they are now hiding under the name 'infinix'. Also, if you check n7 you won't see the name 'tecno' written on it like n3.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
It's like rebranding tecno
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
mhozzis: I saw a post similar to dis before and I didn't want to comment, but since it is being repeated by someone i'll ask this question.

Do you buy fone, gargets just because of what pple would say or because u feel the fone meets your needs?

I guess i should knw the answer already which should be similar to why so many Nigerians had this craze for blackberry without knowing any another thing it does than pinging and just because pple would classify dem 'BIG BOYS/GIRK'.

Guys buy what meets your need at the right price and quality not because of what pple tink about the name of the company than produces it.

Pls LIKE our page for updates on available ANDROID POWERED TABLETS AND MOBILE PHONE and other CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS.

www.facebook.com/AniflexKoncepts

Ur FB page us bland with no pictures to support ur ads
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Efexive: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
Please take several backseats you last carrier! Sagem, Techno and another firm joined together to make 'INFINIX' read here www.mobility.com.ng/what-happened-to-sagem-wireless/
biomedixexcel: I WANT ALL OF U SHOUTING "AM GOING FOR INFINIX " TO CONSIDER THESE;
1. YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS BEFORE
2. IT JUST CAME WITH SMART PHONES
3. NOT MANY COMPANIES CAN PRODUCE QUALITY DUAL SIM PHONES LIKE TECNO
4. EVEN THE EXPERIENCED NOKIA CORPORATION FUMBLED WITH THEIR DUAL SIM PHONES
5. REMEMBER THAT TECNO STARTED FROM SO LOW THROUGH THING AND THICK, GRADUATED TO T8 AND T9 (TOUCH SCREEN PHONES), TO FEEBLE ANDROID T1 (EXPERIMENTING), TO T3 (LESS STABLE) TO N3 (LOW MEMORY & LESS STABLE) TO N3 (RAM INCREASED &GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE) TO D3 ( GENERALLY A CRAP, NOT SURE IF IT BELONGS TO TECNO) AND TO BIG BOSS N7.
I WANT U TO THINK TWICE

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Toroze(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
K_ONE: your elder brother na him be novice angry ok, explain why this phone no dey infinix website. Tecno just dey use d name infinix dey sell their less stable andriod phones so that when complain come Dem go jeje comot their hand. Na oyo 4u be that o!
* Tecno and infinix are the same company(in disguise), Yes! I said so cool
una no dey read abi na wetin tecno mobiware(formerly sagem) and carlware make up the company "infinix" so it isn't the same company. Tecno is part of the company called *infinix*
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Guys pls, hw abt the phone, Infinix Race Lite?? any info on tht one?? performance wise, etc..
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
Since when this infinix phone hit front page na so so novice kun just dey here dey make noise embarassed even the ones wey b say na C1 dem dey use go begin argue wetin dem no know.... Always do research before u argue Jare.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Lateedee(m): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
anybody that has bought infinix buzz and infinix race lite should let us know.
the infinix phones are cheaper at microstation
infinix buzz ---#14,500
infinix race lite ----#14,800
infinix race bolt ---#24,800
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
On a separate note, y cnt a nigerian forum..any nigerian forum b abt individuals cmin tgeda n sharing ideas n info without it degenerating to personal attacks n insülts?

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
Lateedee: anybody that has bought infinix buzz and infinix race lite should let us know.
infinix buzz ---#14,500
tnx bro, im jst waitin on ny1 to clarify hw google apps run on race lite
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2013
Lateedee: anybody that has bought infinix buzz and infinix race lite should let us know.
infinix buzz ---#14,500

Please where is micro station located?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by rekeson: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2013
TECNO T1 (ROOTED) 4 SALE IN DELTA STATE.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mhozzis(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2013
Proffdada:

Ur FB page us bland with no pictures to support ur ads
Sorry for that sir, its a problbm with facebook, Its proving difficult for me to upload photos will work on that.Thanks.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Lateedee(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2013
microstation is at otigba str in computer village enter through awolowo way, they have 2 offices, one by the right and other by the left, the on the right is straight forward it's a 2 storey building, they occupy the whole building. Go to the on the left, that is a shop that is where they started. they sell at wholesale price there for even retail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.