Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? (3294 Views)

What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by bilms(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
What exactly do men gain from women?. It just occur to me that men go through so much stress on women for virually no nothing. It is the man that would keep pushing trying to get the woman's heart, buy her so much gift and recharge cards, spend so much on taking them out, calls and all sort trying to make her say yes. After saying yes, another round of spending begin. Going out on shoping,some times pay for hair, etc. When it also come to being intimate, it is the man that does all the work, pumping like a vulcanizer. Lol. It is him that would loss strength and release some you know, which he would probably take close to 40days to recover. So, what exactly do we men gain? It is as if we just do all stress for women to gain it all. Abi watin you talk? Make we hear your view.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by liddymiway: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
undecidedGuy!!!!! Nobody send una msg ooooooo, if E easy why unA no let us bi, na Una church mind Una take dey longer longer.
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by bilms(m): 7:00am On Mar 04, 2013
Na watin u go talk be that?
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2013
Count me out! I hv my own way of dealing wit dem (ladies)

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by bilms(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2013
Lol
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by bilms(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by deavicky(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
men actually gain nothing u do every thing. yet some will still say u are not good enougt. But sometime at the end of the relationship we force them to do something like thinking, heartbreak ETC

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by 190: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
the punny tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by KINGwax(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
bilms: Make we hear your view.
I'll rather u read ma view or hear ma sound.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by bilms(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Na niger we dey
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by andyanders: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
men loose everything. The woman needs fun, a man provides. She needs good home, the man provides. She needs respect as a woman, a man provides shelter. She puts to bed, the next question is " where is her husband" In fact, you suffer to get them because if you need to have comfort for a lady to love you, you work hard to attain that level. Men steal to provide for women Men suffer to gain a woman's confidence. Everything about a woman, are been taken care of by a man.
Politicians steal and kill because they want to impress one woman somewhere. If money and woman dont kill a man, nothing will kill a man.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
190: the punny tongue tongue tongue
And,wat is special in d so called punny?
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by 190: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
ekenedegreat: And,wat is special in d so called punny?

hUH

I cant believe you just asked that question
thats the best thing in the world after money and sliced bread angry angry angry
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
A man works and earn money, build a house, buy cars and then he is ready for marriage...he marries a woman of his dream into his HOUSE, feed her with his EARNINGS and she chooses the best RIDE in the garage. You make love to satisfy her, pet and adore her. She soon bore kids for YOU but in actual sense they belong to her...the male kids dot on her and soon forget the man that paid all the fees, cloth and shelter them. She maintain close relationship with her female children visiting and spending time with them even at their husbands houses while the husband languish at home.
If you are lucky she earns money while married to her, part of her earnings goes for her personal upkeep while the remainder is mostly repatriated to her family home.

Oga, the Adam curse is what is playing out on the life of MEN

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by 190: 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
LastApostle: A man works and earn money, build a house, buy cars and then he is ready for marriage...he marries a woman of his dream into his HOUSE, feed her with his EARNINGS and she chooses the best RIDE in the garage. You make love to satisfy her, pet and adore her. She soon bore kids for YOU but in actual sense they belong to her...the male kids dot on her and soon forget the man that paid all the fees, cloth and shelter them. She maintain close relationship with her female children visiting and spending time with them even at their husbands houses while the husband languish at home.
If you are lucky she earns money while married to her, part of her earnings goes for her personal upkeep while the remainder is mostly repatriated to her family home.

Oga, the Adam curse is what is playing out on the life of MEN

[size=48pt]DIES grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
190:

[size=48pt]DIES grin grin grin grin[/size]
Rings T.B JOSHUA for miracle.

*Praying silently* (190,please don't end this prophet career biko)
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by 190: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
LastApostle:
Rings T.B JOSHUA for miracle.

*Praying silently* (190,please don't end this prophet career biko)

u're wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by bilms(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
grin
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
190:

hUH

I cant believe you just asked that question
thats the best thing in the world after money and sliced bread angry angry angry
*laughs* so, u dn't knw dat most of d punnies these days re HIV/STDs infected. So dnt attach so much value 2 it cos it can lead u 2 destruction.
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by pleep(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
I tell niggas this all the time but they no wan listen.

The truth is woman are smart about romance, we men are dumb. The whole thing is a ponsie scheme and we are getting scammed grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by Serendipity: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
Man releases and it takes 45 days to recover? Thats fallacious as it has not been proven.
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by Serendipity: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
Man releases and it takes 45 days to recover? Thats fallacious as it has not been proven.
I remain to be controverted.
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by ralfo85(m): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
For a fact I have come to see that everything a man embacks on is vanity! Even the women who should complete them only cause them to pursue after vanities... stressing them out. Little wonder why men die younger than women!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
pleep: I tell niggas this all the time but they no wan listen.

The truth is woman are smart about romance, we men are dumb. The whole thing is a ponsie scheme and we are getting scammed grin

I swear serious ponzie scheme. If my babe comes to my crib, society expects me to pay her tfare. When I go to pay her a visit, I still pay the tfare. Not fair.
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by pleep(m): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2013
^ and yet she gets to enjoy all 12 inches grin
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by pleep(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2013
Serendipity: Man releases and it takes 45 days to recover? Thats fallacious as it has not been proven.
I remain to be controverted.
i recover in like .45 seconds lol
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by ichidodo: 6:25am On Mar 06, 2013
Hmmmm.Hmmmm.Hmmmm.
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by 190: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2013
this pleep is useless grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by pleep(m): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2013
cry why?
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by 190: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep: cry why?

in everything and everyway!!
look at your signature alone grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by pleep(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2013
I am on a mission to end stupidity (and feminism) in Africa... whats wrong with that?
Re: What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2013
Oh, god if you exist, please find me a woman like Amelia Earhart! Oh, please embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Visit My In-law For The First Time / Super Hot Tips To Flirt With A Woman / Nairalanders Shud Free Me. I Am NOT Gay!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.