Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It (29532 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by taiwobabalola: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
People in the what is different between tattoon and tribal mark?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by nikkyshyne(f): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
kokoye: All the people with tribal marks are automatically set for hell be dat o.
very good point.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by mardon: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
matrix789: LEVITICUS 19:28
28 You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the LORD.

May God give us the grace to interpret his word. Amen
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Salmoneus(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hope she knows according to the bible it's also a sin to eat shrimp...
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by pippen213(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
You re correct. Deep down my spirit have always known that tattoos on d body is wrong but cld not prove it. Thanks I just read it now.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by tenny07(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

In some versions of The Bible it substitutes the word "tattoo" for marks, this quote is from The King James Version of The Holy Bible.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by pankere(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
28 You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the LORD.
So people with tribal marks are going to hell abi?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Tinyemeka(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
I heit Niggerian chicks with dack-skeeined tick leeps. No offeeinse angry
Never truss a niggerian girls with red tartwo. Green wyte green is ok. Alright? Truss me wink
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by schorlbone(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
CocoLoca: Hiss! Who will refund my Kb used in opening this rubbish?? undecided
na who send you messagetongue
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by CrimzP(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
Its a sin its written in the book of numbers, but cant rilli remember the verse. It says who gets marked would be cut off from the Lord
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by babaskiola(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
joyli:
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/255800-%26amp%3Bquot%3Bit%E2%80%99s-a-sin-to-have-tatoos%26amp%3Bquot%3B-nollywood-actress-ayo-adesanya-tries-removing-tattoo-pictured.html

Don't mind her,after carrying it for more than five years,the thing suddenly bcome a sin.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by chiyex(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2013

so tribal marking is now a sin abi? you guys are just confused as hell. back in the days, there were also tribal tattoos if you can remember. some of your great grand parents still have them. i am so tired of all these religious extremists. very soon someone will interprete another verse into meaning that sneezing is a sin.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by mckenzie125: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
1 shortblackboy: please Who is ayo adesanya undecided
she is ur grand aunty
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by buchibabe: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Abegii make we hear word .wen did she start claiming *bornagaintins*? she shulf just open up n accept d fact dt she's now removing d tatoo because of her breakup Wit her ex. If d going was still good,she won't dream of removing it.
I hate it wen pple turn d scripture upside down to defend demselves
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ayo please don't be deceived. God will not send you to hell for that but for circumcision of your heart. The tattoo is part of the old things that passed away, all things have become new if you are in Christ. Don't do what will give you health problems tomorrow.
I know it is a sin to put marking on your body as a Christian but if you do it in Sin and you have now repented, don't look at it again. Don't put more tattoo again. no more marking on your body and it will surely pass with the old life.
If i commit fornication and now repent,what should i do? Go back and tell a doctor to seal me up or go and have more se.x to erase the former. Putting more marking to erase the other and older is same.
What i will advice you do is don't flaunt it, if you can, but if it is very obvious, ignore it. with time you will stop worrying about it.
MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE SO THE BIBLE SAY.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nixo: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
:PHow do u reconcile Lev 19:28 and Lev19:27? Since making marks on the body is 'regarded' as sinful, what about shaving of the hair? As in Vs 27?

Someone sud explain otherwise we are all sinners if we go to the barbers
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by joyli: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
taiwo babalola: People in the what is different between tattoon and tribal mark?

Tatto can be defined as you taking ur sef to tatto shop,to redesign ur body grin grin grin grin

While- tribal mark is a mark that is done without ur permission. grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Olumideta(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
Make ur way straight b4 Him, young lady, He(God) needs ur heart.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by SaintKizito: 12:06am On Mar 05, 2013
CocoLoca: Hiss! Who will refund my Kb used in opening this rubbish?? undecided
Oh my God. This is indeed a waste of time and kb
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by sol2galay: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2013
Na now you eyes open,sin or no sin i can't give myself everlasting mark.This is what hate since when i was ten.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by dudumayana: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2013
Who cares?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by olameday: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2013
is a gud decision

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by ylaa(f): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2013
Yomieluv: Its a lie,she wanna remove it cos of her fallout with her Ex-hubby,Goriola. Was she a pagan,when she drew it? Lame excuse for that. See her dark lips,like bag of charcoal. Smh.

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU. ARE YOU BETTER THAN HER? AS FOR HER LIPS, THEY ARE PERFECT. THATS WHAT MAKES HER AYO. I BET YOUR SKINNY GIRLFRIEND HASNT GOT A FULL DARK AND ROMANTIC LIPS LIKE HERS. STOP CRITIZING.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by ylaa(f): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2013
gzib: Ayo please don't be deceived. God will not send you to hell for that but for circumcision of your heart. The tattoo is part of the old things that passed away, all things have become new if you are in Christ. Don't do what will give you health problems tomorrow.
I know it is a sin to put marking on your body as a Christian but if you do it in Sin and you have now repented, don't look at it again. Don't put more tattoo again. no more marking on your body and it will surely pass with the old life.
If i commit fornication and now repent,what should i do? Go back and tell a doctor to seal me up or go and have more se.x to erase the former. Putting more marking to erase the other and older is same.
What i will advice you do is don't flaunt it, if you can, but if it is very obvious, ignore it. with time you will stop worrying about it.
MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE SO THE BIBLE SAY.

GZIB, YOU ARE A NICE FELLOW WITH A GOOD HEART. GOD BLESS YOU. OTHERS ARE BUSY CRITIZING HER AS IF THEY ARE BETTER THAN HER. AM SURE SHE WILL BE GLAD TO READ YOUR WORSD OF ENCOURAGEMENT. KEEP IT UP.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by jimshimfe(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2013
Thank God for the holy spirit that convicts by ministering to us.
Pls hurry up and make the needed adjustments , do away with make up's, wig, attachment, nail polish, trousers, skimpy attire etc in your life cos heaven is so holy a place that what we think may not matter does touch the Saviour of all mankind and JESUS remains his name
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by GeorgeD1(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2013
babaskiola:

Don't mind her,after carrying it for more than five years,the thing suddenly bcome a sin.

better late than never. the fact that you been doing a wrong thing for donkey years doesn't

make it right.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2013
Leviticus 19:26-28

for guys who shave, how can i explain verse 27

26 ‘You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor shall you practice divination or soothsaying.
27 You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard.
28 You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2013
Na u sabi,na now e open 4 ur eye?D tatoo sef does not fit u,so just remove it first.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
muteeu: Applying permanent tattoos in Islam is forbidden, as this entails altering the creation of Allah Almighty.

Abdullah ibn Masud (r) stated, “May Allah curse the[b] women[/b] who apply tattoos [upon others] and those who seek tattoos." (Muslim)

And Allah knows best.
Why are women so relegated as if they have no right in your religion? Is it only women that apply tattoo?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Revolva(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
She is stupid...the time she was tatooin the tin she did not have a brain abi to think its hard to remove...all these women I don't know why they don't think...before act..na follow follow go kill all of dem
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by horpeyemmi66(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Why did she put it in the first place...mtchewww shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by succelo: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
AY it is well... now that u knw is a sin
and you are ready to get rid of it am really happy for you. keep it up. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnny Drille: Project Fame Top 10 To 10 Million Streams With Mavin Records / Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola / "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.