Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It (29529 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by thorpido(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
ngoziliz: Leviticus 19:26-28

for guys who shave, how can i explain verse 27

26 ‘You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor shall you practice divination or soothsaying.
27 You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard.
28 You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.
People quote scriptures without fully understanding.Don't they see where it says'FOR THE DEAD'?Are all tattoo marks for the dead?And what about shaving in verse 27?People just follow others teaching ignorantly.
Tattoos are not sin except is done for initiation into a cult,some idol worship or for worship related to the dead.
I dnt av tattoos and dnt like it but I study Scriptures and dnt just follow ignorance.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by jugger10: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
People, why are you bringing yourselves under the curse of the law with the tenets/ culture applicable to old people of isreal? once you are born again, you are under the grace brought about by the death of the Lamb, Jesus Christ. Your heart/ soul is the most important thing to God. Give it to him and all is done. I do not agree that tatooing is a sin in any way.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by mrofficial2(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
I don't really understand the beauty in tattooing your body. It makes one look irresponsible. The annoying part is that, most of them in Nigeria are just follow follow, low self-esteem and lack of intelligence. Whatever A do, they automatically see themselves as B, and lo, they follow.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by mrofficial2(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
jugger10: People, why are you bringing yourselves under the curse of the law with the tenets/ culture applicable to old people of isreal? once you are born again, you are under the grace brought about by the death of the Lamb, Jesus Christ. Your heart/ soul is the most important thing to God. Give it to him and all is done. I do not agree that tatooing is a sin in any way.

Tattoo is a SIN! Use your head.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by yorubaedem: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Good for her
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by dj5naira(m): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2013
...and i'm saying it too.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by jugger10: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2013
@Seun.A.Plonker, it is not. that is my opinion and believe. You are free to hold on to yours as well..
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by DECOtech(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
She needs to know that it also a sin to remarry while her ex-husband is still alive, divorced or not

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by GeorgeD1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
better to retrace your steps while you still got the time. this babe is setting a worthy

example for others to follow.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by roseisaac(f): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2013
ItsModella: sin or no sin, that's one hella ugly tatto...she should kukuma remove it.
g
God is against tattoo.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by bheemz(f): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2013
Aunty Ayo if i whooze u slap was it not because of ur ex-tout-lover u had d tattoo n now dat u guys re no more u realise tattoo is not good u re high on cannabis#mtcheew#. anyway gud for u
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by satmaniac(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2013
fpeter: "so only the women are cursed? how about the men who do the same?...i'm beginning to think islam favours men alone just typical. Like when women are raped and then the man goes unpunished whilst the woman is asked to produce witnesses or bear the brunt.
Not only women men included,the reason u have d quotation in dat way is women alone a known to have tatoos in d premedial Arab history.
As for d rape issue dont knw where get dat frm but I wil ask u a question since ur common sense fail u.If mrs Y told u something about mr X raping her,would u blve or verify her claims?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Davido, B-Red, HKN Chairman Adewale, Others At A Party / Why I Fear Social Media – Bimbo Akintola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.