Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,224 members, 7,780,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola (2081 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by hollandis(f): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
DECEIT
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
are you bored or sth?
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by hollandis(f): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
i hate going to the site and seeing deceit and lies .I hate that some people are political stooges
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Get used to it sis. device a method to filter what seems to be deciet or false news...this is a forum you know, n its opened to every tom, di.ck and harry...
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by wayne4loan: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2013
I CAN SEE THAT U ARE N UR PERIOD, DONT WORRY! NO BODY IS GOING TO BAN U ***** WE UNDERSTAND****

1 Like

Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by gramci: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2013
wayne4loan: I CAN SEE THAT U ARE N UR PERIOD, DONT WORRY! NO BODY IS GOING TO BAN U ***** WE UNDERSTAND****

This is uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by babysnogls: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2013
Ds Hollandia na guy jo!
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by adewasco2k(m): 12:49am On Mar 04, 2013
Seriously why cry out for a ban? you can easily logout of the site if you so want to.
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Obiora4life: 3:27am On Mar 04, 2013
adewasco2k: Seriously why cry out for a ban? you can easily logout of the site if you so want to.

It won't help, ONLY IF the stooge can allow us delete our accounts, he wants to brag fictitious member number. No worries, it wouldn't be long, NL is on it's decline from quality to quantity and since Mr. stooge doesn't wanna fix it, we'll help bring it down to quantity
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by nekaa(f): 3:39am On Mar 04, 2013
Ask for a life not a ban, u need that more

2 Likes

Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 04, 2013
This is the only forum I know of where members are not allowed to delete their account and it is very wrong.Someone has to bring this to the attention of the appropriate regulatory autorities.nlanders should be able to delete their accounts just like facebook and others if they so wish.
Obiora4life:

It won't help, ONLY IF the stooge can allow us delete our accounts, he wants to brag fictitious member number. No worries, it wouldn't be long, NL is on it's decline from quality to quantity and since Mr. stooge doesn't wanna fix it, we'll help bring it down to quantity
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by dayokanu(m): 3:59am On Mar 04, 2013
I dey laff.

Just log out and dont log back in again

1 Like

Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 04, 2013
chima12: This is the only forum I know of where members are not allowed to delete their account and it is very wrong.Someone has to bring this to the attention of the appropriate regulatory autorities.nlanders should be able to delete their accounts just like facebook and others if they so wish.

[size=13pt]You can't delete an account on Facebook. It can only be deactivated.

Will someone lose sleep if there's no "delete your Nairaland account" option? What's wrong with simply not logging in anymore?[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by dridowu: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2013
If truly u 8 Seun website for supporting Fashola then develop yours to antagonise Fashola..................................M.UMU
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by misterh(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2013
dayokanu: I dey laff.

Just log out and dont log back in again
i tire o! Is that so hard to do but i guess the op wants attn.
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2013
Op needs a Hard,Hot Rod
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by dplordx(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2013
Yeah, Nairaland is a Yoruba Forum grin grin grin grin
Some people are totally useless and brain-less grin
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by juman(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2013
@OP, I think you can delete yourself out. Just hold on delete button for few moments.

But we-we, are dey kampe with nairaland. grin grin
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2013
Op sounds like Insincere 9gerian. they surely know how to whine.

1 Like

Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Standing5(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Indeed, attack is the best form of defense, especially when there little to offer in terms of creativity and efficiency . . . 40 man clique keep it up, victory is within ya reach.
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Boss13: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
The OP is sick
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by takedat(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Attention troll!
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by ba7man(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Op. Is this how you react whenever things aren't going your way??
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Rhino5dm: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
More like seun come phock me. What an ugly looking attention seeking ashee.
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
More like seun come phock me. What an ugly looking attention seeking ashee.
I don't think she is female. It doesn't take anything to change one's gender on nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
What else do these people want? You've gotten a PDP sympathetic and Ibocentric Mod for goodness sake! cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
Well, I'm not with OP on this one... However, it is the so-called half baked, inconsistent & backward mods that I don't like, they ignore insightful threads & dish out junks to the front page, I was hoping that they will change as time goes on, but they kept on getting whack & whack. Oya! Make una ban me...
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by superior1: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
Atimes, NL serves better than 100 comedy films
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by stupor(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
What's your problem bro !

Have you been asked tô leave Lagos too ? Please kindly leave fast and also don't bôther telling Seun to ban you !

You can as well learn how to do it yourself,leave yöur user name and password behind and stop posting topics on Nairaland.

Care less about Fashola and care more abôut yourself !

Fashola's undetered !
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
berem: Op sounds like Insincere 9gerian. they surely know how to whine.

Hell!! I should have known that.
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by takedat(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Please Seun Ban Me .i Hate Your Website.its Full Of Lies And Support For Fashola by Ejine(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kamanda: Op needs a Hard,Hot Rod

And I'm definitely the man for the job! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

23 Killed As Vehicles Crash Into Collapsed Bridge In Katsina / An Open Letter From An Officer Of The Nigerian Military / JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.