Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? (13201 Views)

Are Spiritual Spouses Simply An Excuse For Bad Behavior? / God Does Not Leave Us In Spiritual Darkness–in Our Ignorance & Unbelief. / Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by searay(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
This is true and False.
True? If you are into any covenance with the spirit being (especially water spirit), it will influence your life and your sexual behaviour.

Fasle?
Yes if your mind is full of dirty thoughts. Don't ask me the number of girls I have made l o v e to in my dream.

It's a choice!
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Lovine: Some of you even bear the names of these idols. You are under their influence and you need deliverance for you to move forward in life. Our forefathers contaminated us and without deliverance so escape.

How did you know they contaminated us? What do you mean by deliverance anyway,deliverance from what?
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by JamesLucia: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=strangest]Any type
of disobedience can give demons access to your body for its use. For
people that are actively and willfully living in sexual sin the open
door is apparent. It’s the people that are doing what they believe to be
right before the Lord but are yet still struggling with these spirits
that are the most perplexed.
• In West Africa they call these dream visitors; 'night husbands and
night wives.'
• The Latin people of those days called it the 'encounter with incubi
and succubi.'
[/quote

inccubus and succubus
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Irritant: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
Yea,but I don't have one,can u hook me up,tired of the physical cunts grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by pweeryambre: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Lovine: Some of you even bear the names of these idols. You are under their influence and you need deliverance for you to move forward in life. Our forefathers contaminated us and without deliverance so escape.
Deliverance from what in particular?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by jantavanta(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Deliverance into 2nd Slavery through ancestral uprootment and advancement in self-rejection.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Joagbaje: @OP
They actually exist . I have dealt with many cases. They hinder progress and afflict their victims with numerous hindrances such as poverty ,struggle setback , marital crisis ,sicknes infertility and many more. Many women who experience miscariages will tell you someone had sex with them in the dream and the following day they experience miscariages .

It's through knowledge you deal with them. The first step in dealing with devils is identifying them , then use the authority of the name of Jesus to command them out of your life or body as the case may be. Meditate on you rights in christ. If you command with authority and believe . It. Will leave you . You may experience coughing ,shaking ,vomit and sometime you may not . But if you experience certain manifestation on the course of expelling it and the feeling goes on for more than a day like spittle coming from you etc . Get an experienced minister to help you . It very simple.

VERY TRUE.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
They actually exist . I have dealt with many cases. They hinder progress and afflict their victims with numerous hindrances such as poverty ,struggle setback , marital crisis ,sicknes infertility and many more. Many women who experience miscariages will tell you someone had sex with them in the dream and the following day they experience miscariages .

It's through knowledge you deal with them. The first step in dealing with devils is identifying them , then use the authority of the name of Jesus to command them out of your life or body as the case may be. Meditate on you rights in christ. If you command with authority and believe . It. Will leave you . You may experience coughing ,shaking ,vomit and sometime you may not . But if you experience certain manifestation on the course of expelling it and the feeling goes on for more than a day like spittle coming from you etc . Get an experienced minister to help you . It very simple.

Why is it that these spirits are only peculiar to Africa? Do we serve a different God? Why is it that the "Oyinbos" that actually "BROUGHT" religion to us never have these spiritual husbands/wives.
People lets wake up and stop deceiving ourselves. If you're having symptoms, please go see a DOCTOR. You may have a previously undetected illness. There is no such thing as spiritual spouse. Chikena.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by mazaje(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

Why is it that these spirits are only peculiar to Africa? Do we serve a different God? Why is it that the "Oyinbos" that actually "BROUGHT" religion to us never have these spiritual husbands/wives.
People lets wake up and stop deceiving ourselves. If you're having symptoms, please go see a DOCTOR. You may have a previously undetected illness. There is no such thing as spiritual spouse. Chikena.

I TIRE ohhh. . . .No be small thing. . .
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Goshen360: ^^^Ouality of post, not quantity. Whenever you speak, you speak like one who has been married to the word of God grin
amen, i just wanted to make sure u dont measure 'doing well' with agreement. God didnt bless me with much words but he did bless me with his word in my heart. peace and thank for d compliment.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
kokoye: I used to have wet dreams when I was young and 'full to the brim'.

Could those have been with spiritual spouses?
dont b deceived wet dreams are natural and psychological, u shuld only be afraid if u are a pagan. a xtian has already been delivered.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
THEY ARE KNOWN AS WATER SPIRITS AND ARE OUT TO RUIN DESTINIES,VERY WICKED AND CRAFTY.THEY ARE THE SEXUAL DEMONS,SEDUCING SPIRITS OUT TO DEFY AND MAKE ONE UNABLE TO ATTRACT FAVOURS OR GOOD THINGS..THEY BRING BAD,HARD OR ILL LUCK,SETBACK,DELAYS,BAD FILTHY DREAMS,EATING,BATHING,BUYING,CARRYING BABIES..IN THE DREAM.THEY SPEND ALL YOUR RESOURCES SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY YOU STRUGLE AND CANNOT GIVE ACCOUNT.YOU SEE YOUR 'MOTHER'(may not really be her) AND ATIMES A STRANGE WOMAN IN THE DREAM.YOU SEE A BIG RIVER IN A SMALL SAY ROOM..YOU LOSE CHANCES,...YOU GO THRU SOME SHAME,DISGRACE AND REPROACH,LOW ESTEEM,....
IF YOU NEED TOTAL FREEDOM,ABSTAIN FROM IMMORAL THOUGHTS,MASTUBATION,GLUTTONY ESPECIALLY AT NITE,EVERYTHING THAT DEFIES THE SPIRIT AND BODY..IT ATTRACTS AND BRINGS THEM ON. PRAY AT LENGHT FOR GODS MERCY AND PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS UPON YOUR SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY. SING PRAISES TO GOD ALWAYS.. BE ANGRY IN A HOLY WAY WHEN YOU PRAY AND ADDRESS THEM,TRY PRAYING MIDNITE HOURS 12 -3AM.IF U CANT HOLD BODY GET MARIED

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by victorazy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
When it comes to dealing with evil our muslim ppl will never say a word but when is about dealing with human beings or criticising men of God they will surface.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by hrhobi1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
For the past 3 weeks my elder sis has stopped talking to me because a demond used my face or whatever to attack her at night. I have been praying and seeking solution to her problem.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by ichuka(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2013

Very true
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
the question is not whether you believe or not because that doesn't change a thing.

you might as well say you don't believe in gravity. does your belief (or the lack of it) make

gravity suddenly disappear?
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by chynasaz(f): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2013

Tell dem, its for real ooooh, most of una get d stuff for nairaland dats y u behave d way u do.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
hrhobi1: For the past 3 weeks my elder sis has stopped talking to me because a demond used my face or whatever to attack her at night. I have been praying and seeking solution to her problem.

This is 2013 people. Come on. Wake up. Which yeye demon. Abegi. Why is it only in 3rd world countries that people always cry demons/spiritual attacks. It does not take Isaac Newton to deduce the reason. POVERTY and ILLITERACY. I ask again. Do we serve a different GOD? Why Oyinbo no dey get these problems?
If we can stop ridiculous beliefs like : killing twins because they thought they were demons, killing albinos, thinking sickle cell children that die are witches, etc, why is it so hard to also accept that some of these things you dwell on are self inflicted and nothing but your BRAIN playing games on you. Are you aware that a mad man thinks every other sane person is crazy? The BRAIN is a powerful tool and can manipulate a lot of the things we see/experience/understand. Wake up. The only demon worrying you and your sister is lack of enlightenment.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by MizEmerald(f): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
Irritant: Yea,but I don't have one,can u hook me up,tired of the physical cunts grin grin
irritant is ur name for real,its like those demons have not dealt with u before,by d time dey finish wit ur destiny,u will see physical cunt u will run

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by skyone(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
BagLova: Do you believe in spiritual husbands and sexual demons? share your encounter and how you managed to rebuke it. Are they real? What makes a Christian vulnerable to them? Thanks.

My dear BagLova,

THEY EXIST LIKE SUN AND THE MOON, I AM A LIVING EXPERIENCE, I ENCOUNTERED A VERY FIERCE ONE THROUGH A RELATIONSHIP I HAD WITH AN EVIL LADY THAT USUALLY SPEEDS OFF WHENEVER I MENTION "LETS GO TO CHURCH" LUCKILY FOR ME I GOT DELIVERED THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. MY UNCLE SUFFERED MULTIPLE ONES TOO THROUGH A MORE MYSTERIOUS LADY HE MANAGED TO BANG INTO. THEY ARE VERY WICKED AND STUBBORN AND THEY PREY MOSTLY ON FEMALES. I WISH TO SHARE MORE LIGHT ON THIS BUT DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINT AT WORK I CAN'T BUT WILL SURELY COME TO IT.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by stankezzy: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
kokoye: I used to have wet dreams when I was young and 'full to the brim'.

Could those have been with spiritual spouses?
let me explain things about wet dream.there are two types of wet dreams.althtough they are generally caused by demons.1-the first type ,the person notices were he/she is makeing love wakes up to notice that he/she has ejaculated or is wet in wemen.although d are caused by demons but it is easier(easy) for a passer by to give a little nonchalant push to a tank full of water nd it starts spilling than when the water level is very low.meaning it is easy for the demon to illegally operate our sex organ especially when for man tje sperm duct is filled up with sperm or its long he has sex last.for wemen it is almost the same thing.the second type,i will explain later.nd also how to avoid them.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by stankezzy: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=James Lucia][/quote]there ar two types of captives(1)-legal (2)-illegal captive.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
stankezzy: let me explain things about wet dream.there are two types of wet dreams.althtough they are generally caused by demons.1-the first type ,the person notices were he/she is makeing love wakes up to notice that he/she has ejaculated or is wet in wemen.although d are caused by demons but it is easier(easy) for a passer by to give a little nonchalant push to a tank full of water nd it starts spilling than when the water level is very low.meaning it is easy for the demon to illegally operate our sex organ especially when for man tje sperm duct is filled up with sperm or its long he has sex last.for wemen it is almost the same thing.the second type,i will explain later.nd also how to avoid them.

Are you kidding me. Please dont tell me you believe the jibberish you wrote up there. A wet dream, like puberty is a natural occuring phenomena. No demons here. Abeg oo. After dem go say Nigerians dey educated well. Your instructors in college should be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by mazaje(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

Are you kidding me. Please dont tell me you believe the jibberish you wrote up there. A wet dream, like puberty is a natural occuring phenomena. No demons here. Abeg oo. After dem go say Nigerians dey educated well. Your instructors in college should be ashamed.

Brother, its almost a hopeless case trying to educate these people that choose to be willfully ignorant. . .They keep regurgitating traditional myths and legends as if they are true. . Worst of it all is that they just don't want to open their minds to knew knowledge and learn its very sad and troubling. . .
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by stankezzy: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

This is 2013 people. Come on. Wake up. Which yeye demon. Abegi. Why is it only in 3rd world countries that people always cry demons/spiritual attacks. It does not take Isaac Newton to deduce the reason. POVERTY and ILLITERACY. I ask again. Do we serve a different GOD? Why Oyinbo no dey get these problems?
If we can stop ridiculous beliefs like : killing twins because they thought they were demons, killing albinos, thinking sickle cell children that die are witches, etc, why is it so hard to also accept that some of these things you dwell on are self inflicted and nothing but your BRAIN playing games on you. Are you aware that a mad man thinks every other sane person is crazy? The BRAIN is a powerful tool and can manipulate a lot of the things we see/experience/understand. Wake up. The only demon worrying you and your sister is lack of enlightenment.
if u ar not naive i will say u ar dumb.when isaac newton was puting out law guideing sun ,moon nd other heavenley bodies without satelite,good telescope or any external aid like cumputer.go nd read history ,his publication was misterous even to scientist, now nd then because there are limitation to science.500yrs ago when there was no fone ,sat nd other gadgets ,nd somebody stays in lagos nd be saying what was happening in london or newyork at that same hour.my brother this is not science.modern scientist said that what he did then was impposible except there are some forces beyound human understanding he was working with.my brother oyibo man believes in spirit more than u.even with their tecnology.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by skyone(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
Rexxie: THEY ARE KNOWN AS WATER SPIRITS AND ARE OUT TO RUIN DESTINIES,VERY WICKED AND CRAFTY.THEY ARE THE SEXUAL DEMONS,SEDUCING SPIRITS OUT TO DEFY AND MAKE ONE UNABLE TO ATTRACT FAVOURS OR GOOD THINGS..THEY BRING BAD,HARD OR ILL LUCK,SETBACK,DELAYS,BAD FILTHY DREAMS,EATING,BATHING,BUYING,CARRYING BABIES..IN THE DREAM.THEY SPEND ALL YOUR RESOURCES SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY YOU STRUGLE AND CANNOT GIVE ACCOUNT.YOU SEE YOUR 'MOTHER'(may not really be her) AND ATIMES A STRANGE WOMAN IN THE DREAM.YOU SEE A BIG RIVER IN A SMALL SAY ROOM..YOU LOSE CHANCES,...YOU GO THRU SOME SHAME,DISGRACE AND REPROACH,LOW ESTEEM,....
IF YOU NEED TOTAL FREEDOM,ABSTAIN FROM IMMORAL THOUGHTS,MASTUBATION,GLUTTONY ESPECIALLY AT NITE,EVERYTHING THAT DEFIES THE SPIRIT AND BODY..IT ATTRACTS AND BRINGS THEM ON. PRAY AT LENGHT FOR GODS MERCY AND PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS UPON YOUR SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY. SING PRAISES TO GOD ALWAYS.. BE ANGRY IN A HOLY WAY WHEN YOU PRAY AND ADDRESS THEM,TRY PRAYING MIDNITE HOURS 12 -3AM.IF U CANT HOLD BODY GET MARIED

Ccoherent and very true.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by skyone(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
victorazy: When it comes to dealing with evil our muslim ppl will never say a word but when is about dealing with human beings or criticising men of God they will surface.

grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
stankezzy: if u ar not naive i will say u ar dumb.when isaac newton was puting out law guideing sun ,moon nd other heavenley bodies without satelite,good telescope or any external aid like cumputer.go nd read history ,his publication was misterous even to scientist, now nd then because there are limitation to science.500yrs ago when there was no fone ,sat nd other gadgets ,nd somebody stays in lagos nd be saying what was happening in london or newyork at that same hour.my brother this is not science.modern scientist said that what he did then was impposible except there are some forces beyound human understanding he was working with.my brother oyibo man believes in spirit more than u.even with their tecnology.

Go back to school. OOPs, GO TO SCHOOL.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Yes! It is real. But if u are a true xtian, u r above dt oppression by d virtue of Christ living in u. If u eva face such, dnt be scared. Declare God's word against dose demons n order dem 2 leave. They surely shldnt inhabit d temple(ur body), dt has God resident in it, neither should dey oppress u as if u r nt a child of God.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by savcy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

And who told U these spirits are only peculiar to Africa? I've heard and read stories of Europeans,Americans etc who have experienced manifestations of spirit beings. One story had it that ''. . .there was trememdously shaking in the entire house and there was no earthquake. . .''
Btw,demon spirits do not manifest in spiritual husbands or poverty alone. They can come in diverse ways,with the sole aim of perverting God's work in human lives. Look at the situation ind world today. Look at the Americans & Europeans for example(who may nt be poor and backward as their African counterpart[whch is no importance to demons]),how is the morals there? America & Russia are among countries with the highest crime rate with the former a 'divorce' republic. That aside, can u say for sure that,at this ever increasing rate of violence and tension ind world,we'd survive another 400yrz? Who do u think prompted all of these? Incase you dont know, demons thrive where their existence is ignored. Thats why a rich American can commit suicide. Demons my friend isn't peculiar to Africa. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Mayowura: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Many are just commenting saying there is nothing with it simply because they enjoy what they dream of(seex in the dream) without caring to know it's consequence.
If you say such don't exist, and you have dream of seex in ur dream, check through your lifestyle, relationship you have with God that's if you have, check this out and compare it with those times when such dreams don't occur and see the difference.
As for me, they exist with massively great effect on peoples life.
Don't say you are a christian,you are in christ,you are a new creation etc. Even some pastors who aren't yet delivered experience such.
So feel you are powerless, you can't conquer it alone....... This where deliverance comes in.

Many people will just post/comment what they think, and those in need of help would just pick advise that suits them, etc.
Please, ask(PRAY TO) God to open up your heart, to speak to you,help you out.
It's not all advise you consider to be the best or you take.
I just pray God lead us all.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Mayowura: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Rexxie: THEY ARE KNOWN AS WATER SPIRITS AND ARE OUT TO RUIN DESTINIES,VERY WICKED AND CRAFTY.THEY ARE THE SEXUAL DEMONS,SEDUCING SPIRITS OUT TO DEFY AND MAKE ONE UNABLE TO ATTRACT FAVOURS OR GOOD THINGS..THEY BRING BAD,HARD OR ILL LUCK,SETBACK,DELAYS,BAD FILTHY DREAMS,EATING,BATHING,BUYING,CARRYING BABIES..IN THE DREAM.THEY SPEND ALL YOUR RESOURCES SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY YOU STRUGLE AND CANNOT GIVE ACCOUNT.YOU SEE YOUR 'MOTHER'(may not really be her) AND ATIMES A STRANGE WOMAN IN THE DREAM.YOU SEE A BIG RIVER IN A SMALL SAY ROOM..YOU LOSE CHANCES,...YOU GO THRU SOME SHAME,DISGRACE AND REPROACH,LOW ESTEEM,....
Nicely packaged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clean Jokes / Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.