Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? (13199 Views)

Are Spiritual Spouses Simply An Excuse For Bad Behavior? / God Does Not Leave Us In Spiritual Darkness–in Our Ignorance & Unbelief. / Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Mayowura: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Rexxie: THEY ARE KNOWN AS WATER SPIRITS AND ARE OUT TO RUIN DESTINIES,VERY WICKED AND CRAFTY.THEY ARE THE SEXUAL DEMONS,SEDUCING SPIRITS OUT TO DEFY AND MAKE ONE UNABLE TO ATTRACT FAVOURS OR GOOD THINGS..THEY BRING BAD,HARD OR ILL LUCK,SETBACK,DELAYS,BAD FILTHY DREAMS,EATING,BATHING,BUYING,CARRYING BABIES..IN THE DREAM.THEY SPEND ALL YOUR RESOURCES SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY YOU STRUGLE AND CANNOT GIVE ACCOUNT.YOU SEE YOUR 'MOTHER'(may not really be her) AND ATIMES A STRANGE WOMAN IN THE DREAM.YOU SEE A BIG RIVER IN A SMALL SAY ROOM..YOU LOSE CHANCES,...YOU GO THRU SOME SHAME,DISGRACE AND REPROACH,LOW ESTEEM,....
IF YOU NEED TOTAL FREEDOM,ABSTAIN FROM IMMORAL THOUGHTS,MASTUBATION,GLUTTONY ESPECIALLY AT NITE,EVERYTHING THAT DEFIES THE SPIRIT AND BODY..IT ATTRACTS AND BRINGS THEM ON. PRAY AT LENGHT FOR GODS MERCY AND PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS UPON YOUR SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY. SING PRAISES TO GOD ALWAYS.. BE ANGRY IN A HOLY WAY WHEN YOU PRAY AND ADDRESS THEM,TRY PRAYING MIDNITE HOURS 12 -3AM.IF U CANT HOLD BODY GET MARIED
Nicely packaged
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Mayowura: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
skyone:

My dear BagLova,

THEY EXIST LIKE SUN AND THE MOON, I AM A LIVING EXPERIENCE, I ENCOUNTERED A VERY FIERCE ONE THROUGH A RELATIONSHIP I HAD WITH AN EVIL LADY THAT USUALLY SPEEDS OFF WHENEVER I MENTION "LETS GO TO CHURCH" LUCKILY FOR ME I GOT DELIVERED THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. MY UNCLE SUFFERED MULTIPLE ONES TOO THROUGH A MORE MYSTERIOUS LADY HE MANAGED TO BANG INTO. THEY ARE VERY WICKED AND STUBBORN AND THEY PREY MOSTLY ON FEMALES. I WISH TO SHARE MORE LIGHT ON THIS BUT DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINT AT WORK I CAN'T BUT WILL SURELY COME TO IT.
Am personally waiting, i love reading experiences of people.
Thank God for your deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by drake99: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
I'm laughing@ people who said its not real, anyway its not your fault, if not for what I passed through in the hands of soccubus(spiritual wife) I would still say it doesn't exist

My story is an unbelievable one, it takes a great spiritual minded person to believe it

@ poster open this link www.nairaland.com/692818/what-could-problem

Its my first thread in nairaland and read my story, soccubus and incubus (spiritual husband&wife) is real, very real and nothing but real

My own got to an extent of coming to me in real life, I knew her very well,anyway let me not go far because the story won't make any sense to many here

Just open that link and read
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by hrhobi1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by hrhobi1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

This is 2013 people. Come on. Wake up. Which yeye demon. Abegi. Why is it only in 3rd world countries that people always cry demons/spiritual attacks. It does not take Isaac Newton to deduce the reason. POVERTY and ILLITERACY. I ask again. Do we serve a different GOD? Why Oyinbo no dey get these problems?
If we can stop ridiculous beliefs like : killing twins because they thought they were demons, killing albinos, thinking sickle cell children that die are witches, etc, why is it so hard to also accept that some of these things you dwell on are self inflicted and nothing but your BRAIN playing games on you. Are you aware that a mad man thinks every other sane person is crazy? The BRAIN is a powerful tool and can manipulate a lot of the things we see/experience/understand. Wake up. The only demon worrying you and your sister is lack of enlightenment.

I can't argue with you, but I have some questions for you. Are you a christian ? Do you believe satan exist?? And who told the white men don't have their own demons?? How old are you ?? Please go to bed .

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Image123(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
i agree with Jo on this one. i believe in God though, not in devils.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by fubbyy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
Koolking: I dont believe in these Deja Poo called spiritual spouses and intimate demonds.
you are actually right to your own opinion, if I were you, I would have the same mentality

Its funny that am the one now teaching people what incubus and succubus( spiritual wife and spiritual husband) is, its because of my experiences, so I will not blame you because you don't have any experience of such

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by ghostofsparta(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

This is 2013 people. Come on. Wake up. Which yeye demon. Abegi. Why is it only in 3rd world countries that people always cry demons/spiritual attacks. It does not take Isaac Newton to deduce the reason. POVERTY and ILLITERACY. I ask again. Do we serve a different GOD? Why Oyinbo no dey get these problems?
If we can stop ridiculous beliefs like : killing twins because they thought they were demons, killing albinos, thinking sickle cell children that die are witches, etc, why is it so hard to also accept that some of these things you dwell on are self inflicted and nothing but your BRAIN playing games on you. Are you aware that a mad man thinks every other sane person is crazy? The BRAIN is a powerful tool and can manipulate a lot of the things we see/experience/understand. Wake up. The only demon worrying you and your sister is lack of enlightenment.

This thread can be likened to an experiment that tells the outside world that Nigeria comprises of 95% of demon-believing mentally enslaved non thinking people. There's no hope for the black race of Africa. The whites have indeed won.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by ghostofsparta(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
hrhobi1:

I can't argue with you, but I have some questions for you. Are you a christian ? Do you believe satan exist?? And who told the white men don't have their own demons?? How old are you ?? Please go to bed .

What is Satan called in your native language?
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
hrhobi1:

I don't expect you to argue. It's my opinion and i'm free to air it. Whether you chose to decipher it, is up to you. To answer your question, i believe in God. At the same time, i believe God gave me a BRAIN for a reason. This way, i can differentiate between fakers. There are certainly thousands of things out there in this world that we do not understand. I only deal with the ones that i am sure are a bunch of lies. e.g spiritual spouse, disappearing d**ks, killer phone number, to name a few.
It is no news that the only way our ancestors were able to control their kinsmen was by inducing fear. A lot of the myths we hear about today were just propagated in order to instill fear and discipline. Here's one thing i want you to ponder for a second.. I'm sure everyone of us has heard tales about how witches turn into cats and what have you. Why is it that there has never been anyone that has "SEEN" the actual transformation of a WHOLE HUMAN being into a miniature CAT?
We've heard stories of people disappearing and what not. Why did they "TREK" distances, even MOSES would respect when they could disappear. Why is it always hearsay? There are people who will come here and say they have physically witnessed it but we all know they are a bunch of liars. Why is it that the witch and evil stories are concentrated more in the villages and not in the urban centers like Lagos, Abuja, etc...The reason is simple. People are wiser and educated.

The earth is no longer flat, twins are no longer evil, sickle cell children are no longer ogbanje, deformed kids are no longer witches because we all know the causes. No need for speculations, lies, and myths anymore.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by guardian09(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

Why is it that these spirits are only peculiar to Africa? Do we serve a different God? Why is it that the "Oyinbos" that actually "BROUGHT" religion to us never have these spiritual husbands/wives.
People lets wake up and stop deceiving ourselves. If you're having symptoms, please go see a DOCTOR. You may have a previously undetected illness. There is no such thing as spiritual spouse. Chikena.
and I ask, y do they "onyinbo" have a very high rate of divorce?
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by geezyk(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
ifeness:

This is nothing new. I made some comments sometimes ago about "Alien abduction" on women who get pregnant without contact with men. It is happening all over the world(including accounts in the bible). I was banned by a sensitive christian moderator from all religious thread because what i said is something the Christians do not want their members to know. That was lack of tolerance!

Extraterrestrials have been visiting our planet for millions of years. In my opinion, they are the so called "spiritual husband". they are highly advanced,probably million and billions of light years ahead of our civilization. Most of them are no more physical,they are a "type 3,4 civilization(spiritual beings). As far as i am concerned, Jesus of the people was their product(virgin birth?) yes born of a earthly mother and Extraterrestrial father. That made him half human,half .....

Most women have children in other worlds,they mostly visit them in their dreams. I see nothing demonic about that.
Pls link me to the post,I would like to read the interesting story
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
guardian09: and I ask, y do they "onyinbo" have a very high rate of divorce?

What does this have to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by guardian09(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

the greatest lie the demon tryIng make 1 think he doesn't xist

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Image123(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

Why is it that these spirits are only peculiar to Africa? Do we serve a different God? Why is it that the "Oyinbos" that actually "BROUGHT" religion to us never have these spiritual husbands/wives.
People lets wake up and stop deceiving ourselves. If you're having symptoms, please go see a DOCTOR. You may have a previously undetected illness. There is no such thing as spiritual spouse. Chikena.
this is sublime ignorance on the net. It's not a phenomena limited to Africa or Africans. Use those megabytes please.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
guardian09: the greatest lie the demon tryIng make 1 think he doesn't xist

Really,..The demon don enter one chance be that..lol
Come on bro, give me something stronger
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Image123:
this is sublime ignorance on the net. It's not a phenomena limited to Africa or Africans. Use those megabytes please.

Try comprehend the statement properly na. By peculiar, it meant prevailent. Of course theres all sorts of lies the world over.
It mostly occurs in 3rd world countries. How many times have you heard of westerners complaining about spiritual partners. You probably have cases here and there but MOST of it comes from 3rd World countries.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Image123(m): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

Try comprehend the statement properly na. By peculiar, it meant prevailent. Of course theres all sorts of lies the world over.
It mostly occurs in 3rd world countries. How many times have you heard of westerners complaining about spiritual partners. You probably have cases here and there but MOST of it comes from 3rd World countries.
perhaps, you don't understand yourself. You said ONLY peculiar to Africans and that oyibos NEVER experience it, abi na your demon type am? Anyway, most others either have other issues/devils troubling them, or they explain it away with grammar.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Image123:
perhaps, you don't understand yourself. You said ONLY peculiar to Africans and that oyibos NEVER experience it, abi na your demon type am? Anyway, most others either have other issues/devils troubling them, or they explain it away with grammar.

No need argueing back and forth. You know what i mean. I guess the DEMONS are at work
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by guardian09(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

What does this have to do with anything?
make google ur friend I won't say more
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Image123(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

No need argueing back and forth. You know what i mean. I guess the DEMONS are at work
then you need the real Jesus.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by guardian09(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

Really,..The demon don enter one chance be that..lol
Come on bro, give me something stronger
continue waiting 4 sumtin stronger,but make google ur friend....my people perish cos of lack of knowledge
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by trolling(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
demons dont have any john thomas,u slept with an "image"...or should i say those demons just wanna defile yr flesh and sometimes its as a result of yr subonconscious thoughts
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by trolling(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
stankezzy: let me explain things about wet dream.there are two types of wet dreams.althtough they are generally caused by demons.1-the first type ,the person notices were he/she is makeing love wakes up to notice that he/she has ejaculated or is wet in wemen.although d are caused by demons but it is easier(easy) for a passer by to give a little nonchalant push to a tank full of water nd it starts spilling than when the water level is very low.meaning it is easy for the demon to illegally operate our sex organ especially when for man tje sperm duct is filled up with sperm or its long he has sex last.for wemen it is almost the same thing.the second type,i will explain later.nd also how to avoid them.
u r make sense jare...een bible alk say if uncleaness chances us by night we should shower,its called wet dream,its our flesh fulfilling its desires.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Joythah(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-town:

and who told you that oyibo no get this problem? Try google and you will be amazed
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by trolling(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2013
when you are "hungry" this is when they come to us in dreams,they know when we are vulnerable and take advantage of our weakness
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by skyone(m): 12:49am On Mar 05, 2013
grin grin grin
Egbele o

hrhobi1:

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by skyone(m): 1:17am On Mar 05, 2013
A-town:

After reading 3 to 4 of your posts i now concluded you are (1.) deluded by western civilisation (2.) You problem is beyond human philosophy therefore you need spiritual cleansing so that you can see righly and think uprightly (3.) You are an attention seeker but hey note that you are being systematically manipulated by the demons living inside of you in order divert the true essence of this thread but you wont succeed in doing it (4.) I think you an acursed person so i advise very strongly to please seek a holy spiritual attention now before it deteriorates to the next stage.

Take care

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by DeepSight(m): 1:54am On Mar 05, 2013
A-town:

Thew words "incubus" and "sucubus" are not African words, my friend. If you don't know what they are, google them.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by hrhobi1(m): 2:47am On Mar 05, 2013
A-town:

For your mind now u have succeeded in derailing the thread u derailed son of a demon.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 05, 2013
Thanks for all the comments.
I've learned so much from you guys.
Intimate demons exists and if you see the face of a family member, it could be a familiar spirit. Pray against it. May God protect all his children that has confessed him as father and God.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Eisenhower(m): 3:49am On Mar 05, 2013
flames77: Read this book "He came to set the captives free",or you can google it.........Read and be clearified.
; rebecca brown!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Atheism And Morality; Do Atheists Have A Foundation For Morality / Doctrines And Services Of Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.