Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? (26434 Views)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Five Confirmed Dead After Eating Dog Meat In Rivers / What Do You Use In Eating Yam And Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
hydrocarbon: Why are u guys confusing urselves when the truth is there for all to c,,ok try cooking dog meat with our local dry gin(ogogoro)and know what you are missin,pls don't put water,just the gin and enough scent leave..oh mai mai mai...and serve urself with a sweet palm wine,I swear u will never stay away 4rm dog meat in ur entire life again,,,dog meat is da best meat on d planet...take it or leave it

You are a real soil of the soil. May your days be long grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
[size=16pt]KALBAR MANS BEST FRIENDS!
[/size]
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by born2luv(f): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
born2fuck: No wondeer Calabar women Bleep like dogs
born2fuck dear. I'm beginning 2 like u ooooo
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
Acidosis: *pukes*
u went to fgc kle...and neva tasted dog meat.....then u weren't part of the folkz that sneaked out then......
As far as am concerned......Dog meat is the second sweetest meat in the 9ja.....the first sweetest meet....dont eat dat brand....ur meat
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by oboy3(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
I heard dog meat is the best but i can never taste else i puke my Entire Intestine out
#teambeef
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by McGeorge1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Eyen eka bup mmọ o. Adi didie naha cool

Eyeneka mi idioke o, ndogho yak ntie tie nse mme idut nte enamde uyom Oº°˚˚°º. Uwem do ke efik ya unam ebua ye mmin efik.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
Tho, I don't eat dog or cat, I think we shouldn't judge people diet, after all a dog is just an animal. And animal are here on earth to b eaten.

I eat snake I bet It's more tasty than dog meat
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by blackbeau1(f): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
@ op,don't mind them,they don't know the value and sweetness of Dog meat.some of them,even eat Lizard,cockroach,earthworm,mosquito,snake and what have you in their various communities and then they act as though ppl who eat dog meat are weird. Ndito efik/akwa ibom mbok eki boro mmo
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
black_beau: @ op,don't mind them,they don't know the value and sweetness of Dog meat.some of them,even eat Lizard,cockroach,earthworm,mosquito,snake and what have you in their various communities and then they act as though ppl who eat dog meat are weird. Ndito efik/akwa ibom mbok eki boro mmo

I like that wink Nne etie didie?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Dipwater(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dog meat kwa.na wa o .nothing wey people no go chop. I can never eat dog,cat,snake and anything from the bush ,call it bush meat or anu nchi I don't care .I will stick to my poutry meat like turkey,chicken etc

Besides a dog is a mans best friend. Imagine me eating my best friend
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
belive me, ntin wrong in 8ting dog meat. Though i dnt 8 it, bot most of us here might v tasted it in 1 way or d oda tru pakaging bt wil neva kw dt is a dog meat. Kalaba una 3much.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
adaobi123: YOU DONT FIND ANYTHING WRONG IN EATING DOG MEAT ?? I NEVER KNEW DOGS COULD PRODUCE MEAT.........PLEASE HOW DID YOU FIND THIS OUT. DID YOUR DOG DIE ONE DAY AND YOU DECIDED TO SEE WHAT IT TASTES LIKE ? NA WA OOOOOOOOO

Ooh! U see dogs as robot! LMAO. Smh.
Well if u r a frequent souya consumer, den stop lookin like a mad-man whr Miss road! U gat d animal walkin in your system. Why? Dog is one of †ђξ most abundant animals in †ђξ north(wild ones;yoomi/delicious kind!!), thru MR Mallam research its more delicious and any aboki who wanna have u comin back for more of his souya is definitely a dog meat souya enrolled in plenty oil and ginger pepper blend(A̶̲̥̅♏ salivating) let me stop here pls b4 I get dehydrated frm saliver lost! And ðα̲̅† reminds me, Statistically, 98% of foreigner in calabar especially during †ђξ festive carnival celebration period take all †ђξ posible Dog meat they cld because after †ђξ 1st trial, ur taste bud speaks nofin else but Dog ish!(U Knw). U Dnt nEed To b convinced, Dog meat + palmwine- u wil shout ''A̶̲̥̅♏ in heaven''...GOD bless AKWA-IBOM/CROSS-RIVER state. Great people!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by muut2: 12:07am On Mar 15, 2013
Hmnn!!!! one man's Meat another man's Poison
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 15, 2013
Why all this hype about dog's meat? Eating it is a personal preference.

Much of people's revulsion to any kind of meat is due to cultural and religious influences. And also not eating in your house. If your parents eats lizard you will also grow to love it.

I used to looked at those that eat dog's meat as if they are out of their senses, until i unknowingly tasted it some years ago during my stay in PH. So delicious..! Since that time I never looked back. Ate so much of it during my service year in Otuo, Edo State that my colleagues gave me a funny nickname.

Variety, they said, is the spices of life.

To those that also eats dog, have you tasted 'jerky' (Donkey's meat), crocodile and snake? They are also sweet.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2013
kingphemy: Why all this hype about dog's meat? Eating it is a personal preference.

Much of people's revulsion to any kind of meat is due to cultural and religious influences. And also not eating in your house. If your parents eats lizard you will also grow to love it.

I used to looked at those that eat dog's meat as if they are out of their senses, until i unknowingly tasted it some years ago during my stay in PH. So delicious..! Since that time I never looked back. Ate so much of it during my service year in Otuo, Edo State that my colleagues gave me a funny nickname.

Variety, they said, is the spices of life.

To those that also eats dog, have you tasted 'jerky' cool (Donkey's meat), crocodile and snake? They are also sweet.
crocodiles and snakes are delicious cool
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by akinladejo: 6:21am On Mar 15, 2013
Dog meat is very sweet is not only calabaries that eats it, we enjoy eating it from my place too and we call it's 404.pls taste and see.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by olugbemi4u: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2013
Good talk my brother even in my village @Akoko in Ondo State average muslim eat Dog meat.
confirm naa d best meat
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by ewet: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2013
[b]Dog meat God forbid! The thought of it is sickening. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by dubem3(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2013
I remember that faithful day
that faithful joint at northbank, Makurdi
i rrmember quite well but you can't understand it till u've actually eaten dog meat. the meat was spiced and smoked till it shrunk so much that u ciuld almost call it 'anu kporonku na eju onu cheesy'
O men! the palm mine was indeed holy...
If you don't like dog meat don't even eat it by mistake cos u'll never stop.
Y'all should loosen up, its just dog meat...ah ah!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by seunny4lif(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2013
olugbemi4u: Good talk my brother even in my village @Akoko in Ondo State average muslim eat Dog meat.
confirm naa d best meat
Am frm red mountain in ondo state and Dog no dey waka anyhow unless na meatcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by davidknot22(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
Una don missed o,so u guyz dont knw dat dog meat is d sweetest meat so far! I beg go taste am and am sure u wil share ur testimony here.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
No be lie o.When our family packed 4rm lagos 2 uyo back in 2007,at dat time i ma self found dog meat forbidden n i said i will neva eat dog meat.Not until 1 day ma cousin took me 2 a joint called 'J5',i dint actually knew it waz a dog meat joint.Ma cousin ordered sum drinks n meat,wen i tasted dis meat,i told ma cousin dat av neva tasted such a sweet meat tru out ma stay in lagos,n ma cousin dint actually tel me d kind of meat it was until we finished.He den told me dat i just ate 'dog meat',actually at dat moment i regreted i ate dog meat,but afta den,dog meat av been ma meat evryday.Hahaha.D meat sweet die.I now realized dat chicken meat was rubbish.Y do u tink 2face married an akwa ibom girl?because d gals eat dog meat n are vry confident n strong in bed.As a guy,i wil advice a felo guy,if u are not strong in bed,dnt sleep wit akwa ibom gals o.Dats d day u wil knw dat truly "women are stronger than men".Lol...N to those pple sayin they can neva eat dog meat,or dat dog meat is man's best friend n it shuld not b used as meat...Let me tel u,when u taste it even by mistake,u wil b addicted 2 it,then u wil realize y it is called man's best friend.D meat is damn sweet.As d oda guy said,if u dnt like dog meat dnt eat it by mistake,cos wen u eat d meat by mistake it will get inside ur head n u wil begin 2 eat d meat evrytym.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
hak! somebody help i'm vomitting
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
davidknot22: Una don missed o,so u guyz dont knw dat dog meat is d sweetest meat so far! I beg go taste am and am sure u wil share ur testimony here.
God 4bid bad tin, shaiii!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by pastormmadu(m): 3:40am On Mar 16, 2013
I totally agree with yσυ...dog meat remains ♏y̶̲̥̅ best
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by anulaxad(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2013
eyenCalabar: What is actually the problem of eating dog meat? Yesterday, a NL member complained of his American bulldog from South Africa missing and everybody were pointing accusing fingers at Calabar people. I was just laughing as I read through the pages. I couldn't even comment.

Yes, we eat dog but not that type that looks like a human being and very ugly. Let me put you in the light, dog meat is the best meat ever. Just that you have not tasted it before so you'll want to argue with that. People that have knows. It is very delicious and I tell you brothers and sisters, if you've not tasted it before, you are missing big time. You wanna try? Well, when next you visit Calabar, ask anybody to direct you to Atimbo after Navy Barracks. That's where we have the dog meat hotspot. You'll be amaze. You'll see that it's not only a Calabar thing. Even the Abokis we have around, they'll just pack their Mack Truck after a hectic day carrying cement from UNICEM to enjoy with us. We have taught them and now they are enjoying their lives. After eating, the sweetness would just be sparking in their brains and they'll be calling our girls " nyariya" . To crown it all, this is even the secret we always deliver in our "home work" very well. You wanna try me? Just like dog strength in running, so we'll run you ad-infinitum. grin grin grin So stop the stigmatization and jealousy because it won't stop us from enjoying our dog meat anyday anytime.

And am challenging you all beginning from Seun to give yourself a trial today. That Seun that his face is always looking like a 10yr old after taking dog meat, he'll be very bold just as dogs are always very bold. Lolz (just joking o abeg Seun before u'll ban me o). grin Well, to cut the long story short friends, just give yourself a trial and you'll be convinced then confession would follow that dog meat is indeed great. May dogs never run dry in our land.

#ProudDogEater grin grin grin

YOU ARE A SICK FOOL,VERY SOON YOU'RE GOING TO EAT HUMAN MEAT.

CRAZY PEOPLE.

DIDN'T KNOW POVERTY AND HUNGER WAS THIS BAD.

EXTREMELY IMMORAL angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by anulaxad(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2013
InvertedHammer:

[size=14pt]Animal meat na animal meat. Period.

If chicken, beef, rats, turkey could be eaten...What is 404?!

STOP THE HYPOCRISY!!!
[/size]

FUCTARD,RETAREDEDFOOL.

SO YOU OWN (HUMAN) MEAT IS PART OF THIS CATEGORY, CHIMPANZEE(MONKEY MEAT IS PART OF THIS CATEGORY).

SICK PEOPLE#
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by seunny4lif(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
anulaxad:

FUCTARD,RETAREDEDFOOL.

SO YOU OWN (HUMAN) MEAT IS PART OF THIS CATEGORY, CHIMPANZEE(MONKEY MEAT IS PART OF THIS CATEGORY).

SICK PEOPLE#
Pls,do u hav to abuse someone if it is what they like?Get real pls,everybody is diff go to arab world they eat camel,china dem dey eat lizard or wetin come happen?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by jujukemist(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
I tire ooo cool Why is he abusing? Hypocrite! I decide to eat dog snake,even monkey, I cant eat cat, lizard or frog. Go hug transformer
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by seunny4lif(m): 2:20am On Mar 17, 2013
jujukemist: I tire ooo cool Why is he abusing? Hypocrite! I decide to eat dog snake,even monkey, I cant eat cat, lizard or frog. Go hug transformer
I remember been told tht people eat camel and I was like really?Can't eat tht thing but oboy na lie ooo...Na sweet meat be camel and it expensive die 100% more than bull...Funny thing is tht u can't wed in arab world without killing one and it expensive,in libya the cheapest u can get is 5000 dinars around 4500USD cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2013
jujukemist: I tire ooo cool Why is he abusing? Hypocrite! I decide to eat dog snake,even monkey, I cant eat cat, lizard or frog. Go hug transformer
ha! kukuma chop millipede or tapeworm join, even human being sef
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by isaleggan: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]KALBAR MANS BEST FRIENDS!
[/size]

Dude, I kinda like you. But that picture is EEEwww.

I still maintain that the taboo against eating dog meat probably stems from fear of rabies.

I don't have a problem with people who eat dog (oh ok maybe a little) but I wouldn't. At least, I hope and to never be in a position where I had no choice but to eat dog, or worse still, be one of those who have to eat human flesh in dire do-or-die situations. shocked

[img]http://www.recommended.co.nz/files/users/Paul_Ambrose/alive.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Confirmed Dead After Eating Dog Meat In Rivers / Food To Avoid On A First Date / If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.