Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! (1505 Views)

The Nigerian In One Hyde Park / Photos Of Hyde Park, London / Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! by citizenisb: 1:46am On Mar 04, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287275/One-Hyde-Park-Guess-owns-worlds-expensive-apartments-Naomi-Campbells-boyfriend-naturally-Multimillionaires-Londons-exclusive-apartments-revealed-time.html

It is a central London apartment block with a price tag that only the world's richest can afford to pay.
But owners of the lavish apartments at the Candy & Candy development One Hyde Park are notoriously shy about revealing their identities.
Now a six-month investigation has revealed that oil baronesses, Kazakh singers and Arab sheikhs are all members of the small and exclusive club of owners.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287275/One-Hyde-Park-Guess-owns-worlds-expensive-apartments-Naomi-Campbells-boyfriend-naturally-Multimillionaires-Londons-exclusive-apartments-revealed-time.html#ixzz2MWlTT1AU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! by citizenisb: 1:49am On Mar 04, 2013
Owners: Oil baroness Folorunsho Alakija, left, is believed to own five apartments in the block

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287275/One-Hyde-Park-Guess-owns-worlds-expensive-apartments-Naomi-Campbells-boyfriend-naturally-Multimillionaires-Londons-exclusive-apartments-revealed-time.html#ixzz2MWm6Xzy1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! by peckhamboi: 3:18am On Mar 04, 2013
Five Apartments at One Hyde Park

Some people will definitely roast in the hottest part in hell. One Hyde Park is the most extreme display of opulence I have ever seen.

The day I entered One Hyde Park, I felt I was in heaven.
Re: Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! by citizenisb: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2013
This is how you live when you make one million dollars from an oil well dashed to a tailor(fashion designer) by her military boyfriends. Nigeria is rich but our ELITE are killing us and making contingency plans by buying houses abroad before the upcoming mass social upheaval from a collapsing economy and population explosion.

1 Like

Re: Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! by djustice: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
And?

You people should stop all this belly-aching and work hard to make your own money. God knows she did.
Re: Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! by Abagworo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
djustice: And?

You people should stop all this belly-aching and work hard to make your own money. God knows she did.

Rubbish! Give me one oil block and I'll show you free money. The people whose ancestral area the block is located are wallowing in poverty while she(Alakija) and her boyfriend(IBB) are smiling in billions.
Re: Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! by Ejine(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
I gotta say, from the outside, those buildings at One Hyde Park look ugly as phuck.
Na when you now come step inside you go faint.

I saw it on a documentary once.
Re: Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! by OmoTier1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
peckhamboi: Five Apartments at One Hyde Park

Some people will definitely roast in the hottest part in hell. One Hyde Park is the most extreme display of opulence I have ever seen.

The day I entered One Hyde Park, I felt I was in heaven.

Shey you live in peckii? Why won't you see One Hyde Park as heaven undecided
Re: Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! by peckhamboi: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Shey you live in peckii? Why won't you see One Hyde Park as heaven undecided

Shut the f*uck up ok? I grew up in Peckham though I no longer live there, but I rep Peckham for life.

Where in London do you live? Do you know they have their exclusive shopping centre in there with companies like McClaren, Rolls Royce, Rolex e.t.c

Have you seen a 15 feet mobile aquarium before? Im pretty sure heaven is not going to be much better than that.

To own 5 apartments at One Hyde Park is downright sick.
Re: Alakija Has FIVE Apartments In One Hyde Park (MOST EXPENSIVE FLATS IN UK)!!!! by ochukoccna: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2013
citizenisb: This is how you live when you make one million dollars from an oil well dashed to a tailor(fashion designer) by her military boyfriends. Nigeria is rich but our ELITE are killing us and making contingency plans by buying houses abroad before the upcoming mass social upheaval from a collapsing economy and population explosion.
You said it all i.e. the ELITE

djustice: And?
STFU!
How does a Nigerian fashion designer ,even with fantastic patronage,get to own 5 flats in a place where the least flat costs £12 million (292 million naira),the most expensive about £40 million(over 1billion naira) and she's said to own 5?
Which kain golden thread and silver needles be that?
Do the math

(1) (Reply)

Live Updates On Todays By-election In Delta Central Senatorial District / Gej Runs Away From Stella In Isreal / Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.