Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (18267 Views)

To Women: I Beg You / Join Us In Thanking God For A Successful Wedding / Please Join Me In Praising My God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2013
You's won't understand, not everyone gets a second chance in life. I got one and I am grateful to God. I have not stopped crying and thanking him, I laid on the ground on the streets thanking him. No one would have experienced what I experienced and come out of it alive without a single scratch.

I had an accident recently whilst driving on 110k/hr. My car tumbled (according to passersby) a few times before it stopped. Al I could remember was me screaming "Jesus,Jesus Jesus" as it tumbled and for a second I thought I was dead. Cars stopped and someone called the ambulance, I was in tears and all I asked them to do for me was call my NOK. Helicopters came to airlift me from the scene of accident and fire trucks came incase the car exploded. I was able to get out of the car with the help of the people that gathered around. When I jumped out of the car I heard people say "this is a miracle".

Got to the hospital and everything was fine. Left the hospital after a few hours. Whether you believe in God or not, join me in thanking him.

139 Likes

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by slimyem: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2013
Wow!!
Thanks to HIM o and congratulations on your miracle.cool
Things like this will always remain beyond us.Your experience is similar to that of the boy on this thread..https://www.nairaland.com/1214014/four-year-old-boy-survives-three-story-building#14590367
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2013

6 Likes

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by damiso(f): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for the gift of life.Life is indeed so fleeting and sometimes experiences like this make you value it more.Congrats o jenny thank God for his protection.Sis He saved you cos your assingment is not done and there is still loads more for you to do.

Praise God for your children and family as well.

Hope you feel ok sha,try to rest and recoup o.

1 Like

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by uboma(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2013
I join you in thanking God for sparing your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by greatgod2012(f): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2013
Congratulations ma.........
I really thank God for you, God has a way of protecting His people, I thank God for you, for not allowing evil ones to rejoice against you.
Praise the Lord........ Halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Abakeade: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2013
Let the living shout Hallelujah. Hallelujah. All glory, honour, thanks and praise be unto the Lord God Almighty. Congratulations.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by biolabee(m): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2013
Wow that must have been traumatic for you.

May the favor He has bestowed on your life be replenished daily and not letting yours experience pain this year.
Amin

Please let them do a check for any form of internal bleeding

Kudos to the emergency services
Another thing why I pray for our dear country so that lives Would not jeopardised needlessly
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2013
Wow Wow Wow . . . Jenny, it's really a miracle!
Thank God for his constant protection . . .
Untimely Death is NOT your portion, you'll live to see your children's children!
God is indeed FAITHFUL!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by seedord247(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2013
Dont forget to send your thanksgiving money to this address below.

7, Thankyou God street, las vegas nevada. 84301. grin
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Analytical(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2013
Jenny I rejoice with you. This is indeed a miracle. Thank God for saving your life.

All, please let us all learn to use seat-belts. I'm almost sure hers was fastened, else the chances of survival would have been nil in that kind of multiple tumbles.

1 Like

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2013
biolabee: Wow that must have been traumatic for you.

May the favor He has bestowed on your life be replenished daily and not letting yours experience pain this year.
Amin

Please let them do a check for any form of internal bleeding

Kudos to the emergency services
Another thing why I pray for our dear country so that lives Would not jeopardised needlessly
exactly my thought too.am so happy for you jenny and i thank God for his mercies,for keeping you alive and another opportunity to life,to him be all the glory that someone else is not a mother to your kids.if it was in nigeria,except for Gods intervention,i doubt that you will come out bodily intact.you had an accident on a good road and it was that disastrous so you can imagine if the same thing happened in our terrible roads filled with pot holes,senselesss drivers and unreasonable okadas speeding from the blues including tanker drivers and danfos that park anywhere even in the middle of the road
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Burger01(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2013
I thank God for your life Jenny... Live and earn the second chance. Many had gone through what you escaped from... Once again, I thank God for your life..
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by ifyalways(f): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2013
I thank God for your life,Jenny.
I hope you in same measure,give someone who have hurt/offended you a second chance via forgiveness.share the love. kiss
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Tinkybabe(f): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2013
I bless the name of the lord for your life..He is worthy of all adoration!
Yet a fool says in his heart,'there's no God'.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by blank(f): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God that you are alive and without a scratch. God'd goodness knows no end.

He will continue to look after you and keep you till you are old and ready to go.

Your family will not have cause to be depressed over you but will continue to rejoice in and with you.

God's name be praised.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by vanitty: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for His mercies.
You being alive is for a purpose and no death will snatch you away from achieving that purpose
120 years u shall live in peace and enjoyment :-)
It is well.
Amen
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by mykejones(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2013
Hmmm.
Driving at 110km was a bit on a 'high' side,ma.
Congrats on surviving the ordeal.
I can also swear u'l never exceed 100km landmark againgrin,no matter the temptationsgringrin
Congrats,once again.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by lecturerdabo(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2013
He has done so much for us
He has taken away our sorrow
Praise God; hallelujah
He is coming to take us home!

If men were God?

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2013
seedord247: Dont forget to send your thanksgiving money to this address below.

7, Thankyou God street, las vegas nevada. 84301. grin
ole.pastor jegudu jera. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2013
*Dancing Azonto . . . *

1 Like

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2013
Kudos to the emergency services for rapid response.
I am happy for you. Congrats dear
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2013
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2013
Thank you to everyone that has praised God with me. It is still unbelievable that I came out of that car without a single scratch. When the paramedics came they were surprised to me sitting and drinking a bottled water. A nurse at the A&E was like ....people who crash driving at a speed of 30km/hr die how much more 110?

Only a fool says there is no God. Even the atheists amongst the rescue team actually said its a miracle. I was traveling and almost close to my destination when it happened. The allowed driving speed was 110km/hr, it wasn't the first time I've driven 110 before.

I am even scared of getting behind a wheel. Insurance company is covering the car. Insurance commission of the state is working on settlement (I wasn't even expecting them to pay me anything cos this is my first accident) .

@CC
Please do not even mention it twice, my thanksgiving in the house of God is upcoming.

I am in tears, I don't know how to thank God CC. I think I need to do more than Thanksgiving. I saw death with my two eyes and came out of it without a scratch.

God I thank you

16 Likes

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2013
Lol @Uju abeg join me dance

God bless you debrief and kulyie.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by biolabee(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2013
kulyie: if the same thing happened in our terrible roads filled with pot holes,senselesss drivers and unreasonable okadas speeding from the blues including tanker drivers and danfos that park anywhere even in the middle of the road

Naija is a ruff place
May baba watch over us

@OP it will take some time but you will surely recover
Take some time off work recover your strength
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2013
ThankGod for his constant love and protection to his loved ones!

You are a favored child!

Take a lot of rest and don't over stress yourself.

It's well! smiley
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by zayhal(f): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2013
Congratulations. Your life is precious and spared for a special purpose. Thanking God for you.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by pinkkyb(f): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]tank God for ur life sis
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by pinkkyb(f): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
tank God for ur life sis
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for your life
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by baby6: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
father, I thank you for this miracle.
indeed it is year of signs and wonders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Guide Your Child(ren) Against Molestation / Simple Ways To Show Courtesy / Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.