Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... (5016 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How To Seduce A Rich Girl / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by marvelck: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2013
This is when a guy suddenly and crudely dumps his girlfriend for a rich girl, so as to get favors/help from the girl or her parents...Someone I know had a similar experience recently. She and the guy started dating right from college until when the guy graduated and did his youth service. And while the guy was without a job and broke, she was the one footing the bills and assisting the guy to get by. Only for the guy to call her one day and told her that he had found someone else, whose father is rich and has also promised to get him a job. And that the only way to get the job, is to date the new girl. So, he broke up with her right there and then. And that was it! No looking back. And he never thought of the sacrifices she made for him in the past. The guy was only thinking of his own personal interest. His future. The girl was never in his plans from day one, I guess.
We do have guys who are like this, and who have done such things to many girls. And most of them do it without feeling any guilt for their wicked actions. And the worst part of it, is when a guy dumps a girl for a richer girl, despite all the help/sacrifices the former did for him. it's a cruel thing to do. And this type of guys aint gigolos. they are worst than gigolos. They are opportunists. Guys that prey and feed on innocent girls to make it in life. There is no love in the hearts of such guys. Most times, you cant tell what's in the hearts. They pretend alot, and only show their true colour when they've gotten what they want or found a richer partner. They dont waste time in dumping someone and moving on. Hurting people is their trademark. they are out there, using and dumping girls. And many girls are feeling their pinch and their pain...

3 Likes

Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by acidtalk: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2013
In as much as I DON'T believe you story for the following reasons, No father under planet will give a condition of a POOR boy DATING (not marrying) his daughter before he gives him a common job. Even if the girl is disabled or a sickler. Such nonesense ONLY happens in Nigerian Home Videos.

Now to the home video (story) at handlets just say it is not new. Inshorts girls do it more than the guys. Girls are the most ungrateful species on planet earth. A Dog is a billion times better than them in terms of showing appreciation and being loyal.

My rules of life now is NEVER EVER DATE OR MARRY A PERSON WITH A POORER BACKGROUND THAN YOURS.

This kind of story only happens when the Rich marries/dates the poor and never heard when poor jam poor or Rich cruises with Rich.

Note : Ladies, I am not bashing oh! I am just saying that what 'majority' and NOT all ladies are capable of doing.

2 Likes

Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by xynerise: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2013
If I were single, I wont date a hungry girl grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by andyanders: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2013
acidtalk: In as much as I DON'T believe you story for the following reasons, No father under planet will give a condition of a POOR boy DATING (not marrying) his daughter before he gives him a common job. Even if the girl is disabled or a sickler. Such nonesense ONLY happens in Nigerian Home Videos.

Now to the home video (story) at handlets just say it is not new. Inshorts girls do it more than the guys. Girls are the most ungrateful species on planet earth. A Dog is a billion times better than them in terms of showing appreciation and being loyal.

My rules of life now is NEVER EVER DATE OR MARRY A PERSON WITH A POORER BACKGROUND THAN YOURS.

This kind of story only happens when the Rich marries/dates the poor and never heard when poor jam poor or Rich cruises with Rich.

Note : Ladies, I am not bashing oh! I am just saying that what 'majority' and NOT all ladies are capable of doing.

My brother, what you said is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2013
acidtalk: Girls are the most ungrateful species on planet earth. A Dog is a billion times better than them in terms of showing appreciation and being loyal.

acidtalk: Note : Ladies, I am not bashing oh! I am just saying that what 'majority' and NOT all ladies are capable of doing.

[size=13pt]If that's not bashing, then what is it? Flattery?[/size]
Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by 190: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2013
xynerise: If I were single, I wont date a hungry girl grin

but skydeep was lipsrsealed
Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by coogar: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2013
acidtalk: In as much as I DON'T believe you story for the following reasons, No father under planet will give a condition of a POOR boy DATING (not marrying) his daughter before he gives him a common job. Even if the girl is disabled or a sickler. Such nonesense ONLY happens in Nigerian Home Videos.

you are talking via your rectum.
these days, fathers would give such conditions before helping any dude dating their daughters before getting him a job! i have seen it happen several times - it's neither nollywood or gollywood!

the boy did the right thing - he has to think of himself first before any other factor. there's no guarantee that the first girlfriend would not dump him or cheat on him after a while too. money is everything!

1 Like

Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by xynerise: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2013
190:

but skydeep was lipsrsealed
Skydeep was a high class chick when I met her. She can sponsor your Masters abroad plus your One year feeding expenses tongue
Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by demana: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2013
Well i would give you a benefit of doubt tho i believe its a fiction even if am wrong just would like u to tell your friend that
1. Money is powerful,many would choose money over God sef
2. If your friend loves the dude she would let the dude go n dont shackle him to poverty
Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by yuzedo: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
marvelck:
This is when a guy suddenly and crudely dumps his girlfriend for a rich girl, so as to get favors/help from the girl or her parents...Someone I know had a similar experience recently. She and the guy started dating right from college until when the guy graduated and did his youth service. And while the guy was without a job and broke, she was the one footing the bills and assisting the guy to get by. Only for the guy to call her one day and told her that he had found someone else, whose father is rich and has also promised to get him a job. And that the only way to get the job, is to date the new girl. So, he broke up with her right there and then. And that was it! No looking back. And he never thought of the sacrifices she made for him in the past. The guy was only thinking of his own personal interest. His future. The girl was never in his plans from day one, I guess.
We do have guys who are like this, and who have done such things to many girls. And most of them do it without feeling any guilt for their wicked actions. And the worst part of it, is when a guy dumps a girl for a richer girl, despite all the help/sacrifices the former did for him. it's a cruel thing to do. And this type of guys aint gigolos. they are worst than gigolos. They are opportunists. Guys that prey and feed on innocent girls to make it in life. There is no love in the hearts of such guys. Most times, you cant tell what's in the hearts. They pretend alot, and only show their true colour when they've gotten what they want or found a richer partner. They dont waste time in dumping someone and moving on. Hurting people is their trademark. they are out there, using and dumping girls. And many girls are feeling their pinch and their pain...
SAME THIS HAPPENED TO ME....I DID ALL FOR MT NIGERIAN IGBO GUY FOR 5 YEARS.HE WAS BROKE N I HELPED HIM ALOT IN ALL N HE LEFT ME FOR WOMAN OR GIRL THAT IS RICH N THAT CAN GIVE HIM DOCUMENTS
Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by cruzita(f): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
THOSE MOTHERFUKERZ ARE NOT LOYAL.
Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by cruzita(f): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
if na girls now dem go say rubbish ,thank God na boy this time.gold diggers that can't man up and work
Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by SSpeter(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
acidtalk:
In as much as I DON'T believe you story for the following reasons, No father under planet will give a condition of a POOR boy DATING (not marrying) his daughter before he gives him a common job. Even if the girl is disabled or a sickler. Such nonesense ONLY happens in Nigerian Home Videos.

What a crazy way to think? So materialism have clouded your thoughts on whom to get married to? So you will continue to search until you find a lady whose background is richer than yours? I use to think my friend was a clown....but now I have seen a Da**
Re: He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... by FlexTrex: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
acidtalk:

1,000,000,000,000 likes

(1) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) / See This Crazy Whatsapp Chat(Pic) / This Father And Son Photo Is Proof Blood Is Thicker Than Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.