Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? (1050 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by Kirinwa: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Men are meant to be the head of the house and leaders in their various homes.Now what happens when you marry a woman who wants to direct you about and shouts at you all the time.Will you marry such a woman?If you have already married her how are you managing her?What's your take on the issue?
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by Kirinwa: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
This is one of the realities of our times. Let's discuss it.
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by Afam4eva(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Majority of men will not want a domineering woman but there are men that won't mind. Personally, i dare not.
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by luvmijeje(f): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
I ll definitely not get marry to a domineering guy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by Kirinwa: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Majority of men will not want a domineering woman but there are men that won't mind. Personally, i dare not.

I cannot too.It's even worse when they know their guy is the quiet type.How dare you go out and come back late to house.I see it as a cat and mouse thing. Where the wife is the cat.Going back home will be a nightmare.You will even beg your boss to double your work load.Anything to stay away from home. cry
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by HisRib(f): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
And by domineering woman you mean? Please be clear. BTW, what if the man is not up to his tasks (like 95% of men these days) what should the woman do? Just sit theer and watch or take control? The reality is, we live in a different time --women are educated and have careers. We don't have time to sit around and take care of you all day. I will do what it takes to please my husband, BUT I excpect the same treatment from him.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by Kirinwa: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
HisRib: And by domineering woman you mean? Please be clear. BTW, what if the man is not up to his tasks (like 95% of men these days) what should the woman do? Just sit theer and watch or take control? The reality is, we live in a different time --women are educated and have careers. We don't have time to sit around and take care of you all day. I will do what it takes to please my husband, BUT I excpect the same treatment from him.

95% are not what? shocked Girl where is your source? I've already explained domineering, recheck my post.
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by HisRib(f): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kirinwa:

95% are not what? shocked Girl where is your source? I've already explained domineering, recheck my post.

What happens if the man is NOT up to his tasks? Please answer my question. I'll wait.
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
HisRib:

What happens if the man is NOT up to his tasks? Please answer my question. I'll wait.
then you help him...thats what happens.....
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
so called domineering women...are actually the easiest to handle...if you can understand why they want to be domineering.....just show them that you are a man, and you have everything under control...in a loving way....thats all to it.....ive dating some of them.."black women" and they are the most loyal women.....
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by biolabee(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
so called domineering women...are actually the easiest to handle...if you can understand why they want to be domineering.....just show them that you are a man, and you have everything under control...in a loving way....thats all to it.....ive dating some of them.."black women" and they are the most loyal women.....

as you are knowitall... nothing do u
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

GBAM!
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by dederocs(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
God punish that woman...tufiakwa!
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by dederocs(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
HisRib: And by domineering woman you mean? Please be clear. BTW, what if the man is not up to his tasks (like 95% of men these days) what should the woman do? Just sit theer and watch or take control? The reality is, we live in a different time --women are educated and have careers. We don't have time to sit around and take care of you all day. I will do what it takes to please my husband, BUT I excpect the same treatment from him.
you are slightly disillusioned mam.
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by KateSpade(f): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kirinwa: Men are meant to be the head of the house and leaders in their various homes.Now what happens when you marry a woman who wants to direct you about and shouts at you all the time.Will you marry such a woman?If you have already married her how are you managing her?What's your take on the issue?

Obviously no one wants to marry someone of either gender who will shout and direct them ALL THE TIME.
I wouldn't even date someone like that.
Re: Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? by shakara4u(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
oga head of house is just bible....

there should be no shouting

and besides weather man or woman

nobody should marry who will wanna seat on top always

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Are The Weaker Vessels , Men Or Women? / intimacy gadgets For Teens? / Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.