Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them (23410 Views)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / 6 Most Common Diseases In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
seedord247:

whats that! undecided
its a form of malnutrition-it normally occurs when theres little or no protein in the diet
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by theripper: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wetin dis ajasekpokikpoki wey Yoruba pple dey hawk up and down dey cure sef?
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hypertension, tufiakwa!
Backpain & Jedi Jedi is the most common. 95% of Nigerian men get am...
oluswaggz: absolutely rite!!!. Nvr knew u wer studyin me all dis while. Instead of u studyin ur book, no wonder u still dey write jamb after 7 years..
Technical Knock Out. TKO!
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Douerty: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
winkGood one
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
the_ripper: Wetin dis ajasekpokikpoki wey Yoruba pple dey hawk up and down dey cure sef?
Madness, but its classified lipsrsealed
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by stevebond007(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Common disease #1 : Poverty
Prevention : Get Money
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by YoungGame: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
pDude: Please how do we prevent kongee?
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
self-service tdb
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
sheyie2007: Lapalapa lori omode... how do we prevent this lipsrsealed
Use Aporo epa ijebu and osan wewe!
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by sammmiey1: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=sheyie2007]Lapalapa lori omode... how do we prevent this]...if u no wash d pikin head with dettol,who else will?

1 Like

Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Wadynatural(f): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tracygold: Nawah oº°˚˚˚°º‎​ pls how do i prevent and treat sleeping sickness cos i tink say e d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry me wella

dont allow tse-tse fly to bit u. Ok
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
uhh...argghh, doc u forgot to mention marasmus, beriberi, elephantiasis, scabies, akpollo, half past 4-eye, heat period, restlessness, waist pain, internal heat, how do we tame the spirit of konji?
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Artistree: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
I'm just recuperating from malaria fever, and mehn! It's always taken 4 granted but it's actually very deadly. I almost died, just a few days ago.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by badassnigga(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2013

grin grin grin
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
Why you no add power holdings for the list? PHCN na proper disease for Nigeria. Dem no go give light, but dem go de charge de go steady, even sef including maintenance fee. Which kind remedy una go prescribe? Abi na panadol?
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by CrimzP(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
Trigger Happy: One common and popular disease is FASHOLA
How would you say Gov. Fahola is a Disease?
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by nagoma(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
O.O.7:
I dont understand; common disease in Nigeria?
Hmmmmm (thinking).... cant really remember any may be is because I live @ Aso Rock

Talk to Madam. She died for 7 days.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by harlos: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Drinking too is a common disease...but in men sha
but hw do u stop it
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by guttentag(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Worst disease: POVERTY
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Gfrey6(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
joblessness

1 Like

Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Afriface: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Another very common one is staph aureus, Syphilis and Gono
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by tejpot(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
seedord247: yellow and red eyes. How do you prevent it?
Take red and yellow capsule
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by victokafor(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
the most common and dreadful disease in nigeria is C O R R U P T I O N!!!! egunje from naija police shares 70 percent.... tongue cry
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by lonzo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
seedord247: yellow and red eyes. How do you prevent it?
Stop smoking Weed cheesy
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Dawdy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
two most common diseases in Nigeria are PDP and BOKO HARAM.
How to prevent them, vote PDP out.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by metti(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
victorazy: Wetin Malaria dey do for the list? Why u no put headache too?

Headache is not a diseases, take note.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
1 out of every 10 Nigerians has hepatitis infection. But less is known about it.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by metti(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2013

Is it viral or bacteria??
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by oniwo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2013

because your family house is built on unwanted area grin grin

1 Like

Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by victorazy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
metti:

Headache is not a diseases, take note.

Headache after 2 days no be disease? Bros, na Malaria wey no be disease cuz e haven't killed person I know but Headache did, even Goldie!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. / Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice / Health Mistakes You Didn't Know You Were Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.