Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP (35413 Views)

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread / Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Adamidi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Total my only hope for now.after i miss mpn aptitute test n chevron failed to award the whole me(oga at d top)..i new d God i served wil make it possible for me dis time.
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Blessingade: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2013
Pls,through wat means do total scholarship awardees get notification?through email or what?

1 Like

Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Blessingade: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2013
Pls,through wat means do total scholarship awardees get notification?through email or what?@any existing awardee

1 Like

Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Olsey: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Blessingade: Pls,through wat means do total scholarship awardees get notification?through email or what?@any existing awardee
Both email and SMS with email being the more prominent of the two.
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Adamidi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
Olsey..pls ldo u have any idea on many people will total award in a state?...or the whole nation?
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Adamidi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
Olsey..pls ldo u have any idea on how many people will total award in a state?...or in the country as a whole ?
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
Am yet 2 be paid by total while most of my fellow scholars have already been paid. Dont know what to do. Am a 2011/2012 awardee. Anyone wit any useful info?
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by docsholz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
Adamidi: Olsey..pls ldo u have any idea on how many people will total award in a state?...or in the country as a whole ?
Based on last year's list they awarded about 700 and something nationwide, I believe it's shared almost equally among d states
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by sakaguchi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
timbuk2:
Tanx vry much...buh sorry to trouble u once more...hw many tyms hav u bin paid? Nd ur last payment came wat month exactly
I have been paid 3 times, it came July this year. Try contacting your scholarship confidante, is it Deep Water East that awarded you the Scholarship?
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by timbuk2(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2013
sakaguchi:
I have been paid 3 times, it came July this year. Try contacting your scholarship confidante, is it Deep Water East that awarded you the Scholarship?
Yh im a deepwater east scholar buh hav bin paid twice only. .. I hav sent numerous emails to mrs abimbola oshikoya yet no reply...dont knw hw to go about it...plz if u knw any oda means I can use I wuld b vry grateful. ..tnx
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by sakaguchi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
To be frank with you bro! She doesn't reply to e-mails, I sent my mail to daffe eluma initially with my last semester result, and she (daffe enuma) told me to send my 2010/11 result, I had initially sent her my 2011/12 results. I sent it to her and she forwarded my message to Oshikoya, she told me that I should be communicating with Oshikoya hence, I sent her (oshikoya) 2 messages and she did not reply to any, she later sent me a message to my bank code and bank sort code that it was urgent else I will miss my scholarship. I did it, sent it to her, I told her I have sent it and what next, again, she did not reply, 1 and the half month later, my alert came in. I hope it helps.
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Bleeze2: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
pls who is oshikoya
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by mekusa10: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2013
this is the month of november still nothing. Please has anyone received payment for total e n p 2010/2011 deepwater awardee this year?...please reply urgent! Thank you.
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by lindyeque: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
mekusa10: this is the month of november still nothing. Please has anyone received payment for total e n p 2010/2011 deepwater awardee this year?...please reply urgent! Thank you.
I av also not been paid ooo....deep waters category, 2010/2011..paid just 2ce only out of 4..and most of my friends av all been paid....I av sent emails to oshikoya several occasions but never a response from her... pls anyone dt knows the next step to take shud pls endeavor to drop a msg here.. so as to assist those yet to be paid in knowing wat to do... its November already..plssss
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by mekusa10: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
lindyeque:
I av also not been paid ooo....deep waters category, 2010/2011..paid just 2ce only out of 4..and most of my friends av all been paid....I av sent emails to oshikoya several occasions but never a response from her... pls anyone dt knows the next step to take shud pls endeavor to drop a msg here.. so as to assist those yet to be paid in knowing wat to do... its November already..plssss
ok...i thought im the only one. My friend i have sent mails as well to mrs abimbola oshikoya. I even sent my result to her too. Yet no reply. I even try calling her extension which i got from total e & p in ph but she doesn't answer either. They said lagos handles deepwater category. Right now im very confused and tensed.
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by sakaguchi(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2013
Let me give you all a tip, if you are 2010/11 scholar and Oshikoya aint replying your mail, kindly send one to Enuma, tell her nice things and send all your results to her in one message, she will tell you she no longer handles deep water-east, she may then forward your complete mail to Oshikoya, coming from her colleague, she may take hid more. Also, do not forget to ask in your mail if it is too late because I remembered I saw a message on their site April this year where they said if they post money to your account and find out your account is dormant, you have forfeited that money for that year. This might be the case with yall, they sent out a notice that we should make sure we use NUBAN account number and that our account isn't dormant. Read my earlier post on how I got mine, Oshikoya did not reply to any of my mails but she sent me a mail asking for some info from me which I quickly did.
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by lindyeque: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
sakaguchi: Let me give you all a tip, if you are 2010/11 scholar and Oshikoya aint replying your mail, kindly send one to Enuma, tell her nice things and send all your results to her in one message, she will tell you she no longer handles deep water-east, she may then forward your complete mail to Oshikoya, coming from her colleague, she may take hid more. Also, do not forget to ask in your mail if it is too late because I remembered I saw a message on their site April this year where they said if they post money to your account and find out your account is dormant, you have forfeited that money for that year. This might be the case with yall, they sent out a notice that we should make sure we use NUBAN account number and that our account isn't dormant. Read my earlier post on how I got mine, Oshikoya did not reply to any of my mails but she sent me a mail asking for some info from me which I quickly did.
thanks a lot but I av also sent emails to daffe and d response was always that she no longer handles deep waters ... I use gtb till date ...it has never been dormant cos dts d only bank I bank with...I updated my profile wen we were asked to do dt....dont rili know wat else to do....I will try and resend daffe another email to see if its gonna yield a positive outcome dis time....thanks alot
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by lindyeque: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
sakaguchi: Let me give you all a tip, if you are 2010/11 scholar and Oshikoya aint replying your mail, kindly send one to Enuma, tell her nice things and send all your results to her in one message, she will tell you she no longer handles deep water-east, she may then forward your complete mail to Oshikoya, coming from her colleague, she may take hid more. Also, do not forget to ask in your mail if it is too late because I remembered I saw a message on their site April this year where they said if they post money to your account and find out your account is dormant, you have forfeited that money for that year. This might be the case with yall, they sent out a notice that we should make sure we use NUBAN account number and that our account isn't dormant. Read my earlier post on how I got mine, Oshikoya did not reply to any of my mails but she sent me a mail asking for some info from me which I quickly did.
thanks a lot but I av also sent emails to daffe and d response was always that she no longer handles deep waters ... I use gtb till date ...it has never been dormant cos dts d only bank I bank with...I updated my profile wen we were asked to do dt....dont rili know wat else to do....I will try and resend daffe another email to see if its gonna yield a positive outcome dis time....thanks alot
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by lindyeque: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by lindyeque: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by lindyeque: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by lindyeque: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2013
sakaguchi: To be frank with you bro! She doesn't reply to e-mails, I sent my mail to daffe eluma initially with my last semester result, and she (daffe enuma) told me to send my 2010/11 result, I had initially sent her my 2011/12 results. I sent it to her and she forwarded my message to Oshikoya, she told me that I should be communicating with Oshikoya hence, I sent her (oshikoya) 2 messages and she did not reply to any, she later sent me a message to my bank code and bank sort code that it was urgent else I will miss my scholarship. I did it, sent it to her, I told her I have sent it and what next, again, she did not reply, 1 and the half month later, my alert came in. I hope it helps.
hello, pls I need ur help wit an email I got from daffe enuma dis morning .... I sent her an email begging her to act on my behalf and she responded by sending me an email dt " Kindly reference the mail below for your action" .....that was the mag she sent....I rili dnt understand what she means by that... pls do u av an idea the previous msgs dt I get from her were always " kindly refer any scholarship matters to oshikoya"..... so dt means this last mail I got means something....pls help
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by sakaguchi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Was the mail cc to you or to somebody else, if you see a cc, I guess she has forwarded the mail to another quarter for you because that was how she responded to mine. I hope it helps though, if the reference mail is not that of Oshikoya, I guess you can also contact the mail too. I have been sending message to these folks in total and to the best of my knowledge, all of them respond to it, Oshikoya ofcourse being the only exception.
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by lindyeque: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
sakaguchi: Was the mail cc to you or to somebody else, if you see a cc, I guess she has forwarded the mail to another quarter for you because that was how she responded to mine. I hope it helps though, if the reference mail is not that of Oshikoya, I guess you can also contact the mail too. I have been sending message to these folks in total and to the best of my knowledge, all of them respond to it, Oshikoya ofcourse being the only exception.
I just checked my mail now...and I saw the mail was cc to me....I.e ( to: abimbola oshikoya. cc: my name )....so does it mean d case has been settled ?.. wat else do I need to do as from dis point.? pls let me know...Tanx for d previous response.
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by sakaguchi(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
lindyeque:
I just checked my mail now...and I saw the mail was cc to me....I.e ( to: abimbola oshikoya. cc: my name )....so does it mean d case has been settled ?.. wat else do I need to do as from dis point.? pls let me know...Tanx for d previous response.
If it was cc to you, then Oshikoya got the mail, hopefully, she'll put more seriousness in it since it is coming from her colleague. I don't think you need to do anything else, however, when my mail was cc to me, I told Oshikoya that I was told she is now incharge of deep waters scholars (that was my first mail to her), she never replied it, 3 weeks later, she sent me a message asking for my 2010/11 results. So I guess you can just remind her you were apprised she is the one you should talk to hence.
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by lindyeque: 12:40am On Nov 13, 2013
sakaguchi:
If it was cc to you, then Oshikoya got the mail, hopefully, she'll put more seriousness in it since it is coming from her colleague. I don't think you need to do anything else, however, when my mail was cc to me, I told Oshikoya that I was told she is now incharge of deep waters scholars (that was my first mail to her), she never replied it, 3 weeks later, she sent me a message asking for my 2010/11 results. So I guess you can just remind her you were apprised she is the one you should talk to hence.
thanks a lot... u av been of real help to me..
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Emmyguru(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Plsssss i need help..i got admission in unizik dis yr september...and am very much interested in writing total scholarship ..i want to knw more abt it..wen i cn register how to register..w@ n w@ shud i read, my frnd asked me 2 use G.M.A.T textbook d@ it will hlp...only gmat??...i rily nid hlp....
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by olansindeed: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Y avnt we had anytin 4rm total. Dis is d 7mnth afta we av writn d exam. Wats hapenin
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Tobbie9(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
olansindeed: Y avnt we had anytin 4rm total. Dis is d 7mnth afta we av writn d exam. Wats hapenin
Award letters are sent through d school so as long as schools are on strike forget about it IMO
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Garlizel(f): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Heard of the award letters too. I thought they don't send letters, you only see your name on their website or guardian newspaper.
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Tobbie9(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Garlizel: Heard of the award letters too. I thought they don't send letters, you only see your name on their website or guardian newspaper.
All oil and gas company scholarships send award letters sis
Re: 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP by Olsey: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seasons greetings. Wishing you all greater accomplishments in 2014.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos / Taraba State University Bans Miniskirts, Baggy Jeans, Tattoos, Eye Lashes / When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.