Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? (17131 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by nnachichi(f): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hey ladies,what style of gown would u wear for your wedding?

tube-like,flowing,or what?

As for me,i'll like something not sweeping the ground but simple flowing and fabulous.
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Op, change ur topic 2 what style of wedding gown...
My bride ll wear a nice outfit 4rm African native textile material. No suits 4 me, no gown 4 my bride. We r dng church wedding, nt white wedding. EOD!

4 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by nnachichi(f): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Op, change ur topic 2 what style of wedding gown...
My bride ll wear a nice outfit 4rm African native textile material. No suits 4 me, no gown 4 my bride. We r dng church wedding, nt white wedding. EOD!
k...different strokes 4 different folks.If dat works 4 u,then go 4 it.Thanks 4 d correctn dear.

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
I love the vintage, 1940s kind of wedding dress. The type Kate, Duchess of Cambridge wore but with modifications.

I'm a stickler for tight waist wedding dress with embroidery

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by nnachichi(f): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
ferhyntorlah: I love the vintage, 1940s kind of wedding dress. The type Kate, Duchess of Cambridge wore but with modifications.

I'm a stickler for tight waist wedding dress with embroidery
Good taste u got there!

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
nnachichi: Good taste u got there!

Thank you!
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by LoveAmaka88(f): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
white lace. sleeveless. long. flare at the bottom. open back.
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by martinsherman(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2013
I think, The A-line dress is a good general option for almost any bride. The full skirt of the A-line can hide a rounder lower body or create the illusion of curves on a narrow frame. If your main goal is to slim, the princess style is a great option that elongates lines creating a slimming effect as the eye naturally focuses on the length of the dress. smiley
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Sicozone(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2013
Before u dey use bb dey buga!...
now
everybody don get bb,
Before u go dey use ur camry
dey buga!..
now boys don dey use am do cab,
B4 u dey use ur plasma screen
dey
swell.... now dem don dey use
am watch
ball for buka, B4 u dey use ur ipad dey swag...
now ipad
na heavy load to carry commot 4
house,
B4 u go dey use brazillian hair
dey form big... now secondary skul
students don dey
wear am troway,
B4 u dey go vacation 4 Uk dey
talk pass
urself... now boys don dey buy 1st class
ticket dey enta london jux to go
lick ice
cream,
Bottom line...no dey over do like
say dat tin no go reach anoda person
hand, All na
vanity, e dey fade like Aba Jean.
nor 4get
say tortoise car na big man
motor b4 o... Notin wey come wey nor get
expiring date,
even the life you have na
borrow you
borrow am. Humility na the best
choice......

14 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by gen2briz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sicozone: Before u dey use bb dey buga!...
now
everybody don get bb,
dey buga!..
dey
am watch
now ipad
house,
students don dey
wear am troway,
talk pass
lick ice
cream,
hand, All na
nor 4get
expiring date,
borrow you
choice......

If I understand una well, wetin you dey try talk be say before wedding gown na iro and buba abi

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by huninaija(f): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
I want to be able to sweep the groom and his best men with my train grin cheesy

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
I'd love to wear a fitted skirt of slightly above knee length and a body hugging off-shoulder top.
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
make dat time come first before I decide tongue tongue
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
[size=13pt]If I get married, I'd like to wear a very simple dress, not a gown. No train, no veil... preferably a v-neckline lol. I'd love to have a small wedding. Nothing too fancy, so my dress would reflect that.[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by tlops(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
freecocoa: I'd love to wear a fitted skirt of slightly above knee length and a body hugging off-shoulder top.

In short: wrapper!

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by alphascorpio(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
freecocoa: I'd love to wear a fitted skirt of slightly above knee length and a body hugging off-shoulder top.
Lovely! You are my dream bride grin
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by chichi414: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
Let the time come & i will decide
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by mysticgal(f): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
i would love my wedding gown to be like that of princess diana,wow that dress is wooooow
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by alphascorpio(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]If I get married, I'd like to wear a very simple dress, not a gown. No train, no veil... preferably a v-neckline lol. I'd love to have a small wedding. Nothing too fancy, so my dress would reflect that.[/size]
Finally! somebody who thinks like me.

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by YorubaOmoge: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2013

6 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by izyrach(f): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
isnt dis cute

3 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by lateef4me(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
ogugua88(f): Quote Post

If I get married, I'd like to wear a very simple dress, not a gown. No train, no veil... preferably a v-neckline lol. I'd love to have a small wedding. Nothing too fancy, so my dress would reflect that.

If or when abi marraige no dey ur mind ?

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by deepwaters(f): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
I just love lace fit-and-flare gowns (trumpet/mermaid), esp if it isn't that clinical white colour used by many. And it should definitely have sleeves. Something like this-

5 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by richbuky: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Beautiful

6 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by jewelofafrica(f): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sicozone: Before u dey use bb dey buga!...
now
everybody don get bb,
dey buga!..
dey
am watch
now ipad
house,
students don dey
wear am troway,
talk pass
lick ice
cream,
hand, All na
nor 4get
expiring date,
borrow you
choice......

Seun! Is dat u? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by anitank(f): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
This is definitely me!
Am all about the ball flowy gown kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Legalplayerz: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]If I get married, I'd like to wear a very simple dress, not a gown. No train, no veil... preferably a v-neckline lol. I'd love to have a small wedding. Nothing too fancy, so my dress would reflect that.[/size]

I wish most of em think like this, may be life would have been easier.

2 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by mhsanni(f): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
something very decent

2 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by anitank(f): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
mhsanni: something very decent
This isn't bad at all.........but considering the weather condition in this part of the world, u might die of suffocation before the end of ur wedding grin

Hope u know am kidding tho cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by AGgal(f): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
something lyk dis

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
decent

4 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by NoQualms1(f): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Like this(trumpet) or an A-line wedding gown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya's Outfit: Hit Or Miss? / Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown / Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.