Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? (17132 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by anitank(f): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2013
kool J: I'd love dis but d body would be white, and d purples and blues would be cream and a light gold colour.
Yeah baby, ball wedding dresses rock! I'm not going to wear any tight fitted dress that would restrict me from dancing my heart out on that day cheesy
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by TimePiece(f): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
My wedding is in the third quarter of this year and I haven't even decided on a wedding dress.
I like to keep things simple and inexpensive, and so I'm thinking that hiring a dress would just be it.
But then, I saw this dress while surfing the net; and I was like, "OMG!"
I love this dress people!!!
But i'll "touch" the top a 'lil, it's a bit too revealing for me.
kiss

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
TimePiece: My wedding is in the third quarter of this year and I haven't even decided on a wedding dress.
I like to keep things simple and inexpensive, and so I'm thinking that hiring a dress would just be it.
But then, I saw this dress while surfing the net; and I was like, "OMG!"
I love this dress people!!!
But i'll "touch" the top a 'lil, it's a bit too revealing for me.
kiss

It's pretty and simple!!!especially if you are tall.Congratulations on your wedding smiley
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Beync(f): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
I love this
richbuky: Beautiful
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Harbosede02: lolz,datz cute, i love guys dat has diffrent style n nt follow follow tinz.thumbs up jawe
tanx. Kisses.
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
I'd lyk a mermaid weddin dress or an empire weddin dresscheesy Then a simple but classy after-weddin dress(wuld match my weddin colour) for d reception)cheesy
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by FXKing2012(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
mechummy: I'd lyk a mermaid weddin dress or an empire weddin dresscheesy Then a simple but classy after-weddin dress(wuld match my weddin colour) for d reception)cheesy
ummmmmm.....
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Anka(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Not jus a wedin gown but dis cake to go wit it. I lik tube A line

2 Likes

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by nnachichi(f): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
mechummy: I'd lyk a mermaid weddin dress or an empire weddin dresscheesy Then a simple but classy after-weddin dress(wuld match my weddin colour) for d reception)cheesy
Chei! U don dey tempt me ooo cos i was tinkin of an afta-weddin dress b4 deciding 2 just keep things simple,now i'm reconsidering it again.
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Loveangel1(f): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
I'll go with this dress anytime anyday, will definitely rock a mermaid/trumpet dress with a ruffled train.

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
nnachichi: Chei! U don dey tempt me ooo cos i was tinkin of an afta-weddin dress b4 deciding 2 just keep things simple,now i'm reconsidering it again.
:DGo for it dear! Its just once in a lifetym...turn ur swag on. Follow ur heart sha and best of luck!
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by sashaa(f): 12:53am On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123: decent
perfect!
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 09, 2013
sashaa: perfect!
thank you cheesy
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by TimePiece(f): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

It's pretty and simple!!!especially if you are tall.Congratulations on your wedding smiley

Thank you.
I'm 5"7. I don't consider myself a tall girl.
But i'll so rock that dress!
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
TimePiece:

Thank you.
I'm 5"7. I don't consider myself a tall girl.
But i'll so rock that dress!
heels !!
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by yme1(f): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
Maybe something like this

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by NoQualms1(f): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
poshdiva: Just perfect

I ended up buying something like this. Beautiful and perfect.
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by BORNTOWIN(f): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Enjoy our promo on our wedding dresses in stock

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by AppleofGod(f): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2013
Juli Collections, 08060206053, 08028356103, BB pin: 294CD34D

Wedding gowns @ N30,000

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by BORNTOWIN(f): 4:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Love angel, we got your dress by a client and was asked by her to modify it to suit redeemed style.. infact 2 brides have used same design.
See it attached

Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by mariM(f): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2013
richbuky: Beautiful
. Yes beautiful
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2013
smiley
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by BORNTOWIN(f): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thanks, did you get my wedding list to help you prepare
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by kellyfung: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2013
I love lace wedding dress, I would like a lovely lace wedding dress. I prefer simple design. smiley smiley
These are all my favorite styles. What do you think?
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by BORNTOWIN(f): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lovely.... we can get any for you
Re: What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? by redgem(f): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2013
nnachichi: Hey ladies,what style of gown would u wear for your wedding?

tube-like,flowing,or what?

As for me,i'll like something not sweeping the ground but simple flowing and fabulous.

would love to wear this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya's Outfit: Hit Or Miss? / Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown / Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.