Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Breaking News: NYSC Members Were Being Driven Back Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: NYSC Members Were Being Driven Back Home (1009 Views)

We Only Stopped Patience Jonathan From Being Driven To Tarmac –FAAN / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out / Gov.fashola Unscripted-"we Are The Ones Being Driven Out Of South Africa. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: NYSC Members Were Being Driven Back Home by Redoil: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
Information reaching me that all the corpers redeployed from trouble state(BORONO, YOBE, ETC) to another state(BENUE, GOMBE, etc) has being told to go home till further notice. Details are still skcetchy at the moment.
Re: Breaking News: NYSC Members Were Being Driven Back Home by GARRIx10: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Redoil: Information reaching me that all the corpers redeployed from trouble state(BORONO, YOBE, ETC) to another state(BENUE, GOMBE, etc) has being told to go home till further notice. Details are still skcetchy at the moment.

Jonathan who eats 1 billion naira pepper-soup has vowed not to step foot in those areas, yet you expect a corper who is‎​ paid N18,000 monthly to spend a whole year there...

Na wa for una ooo

angry

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: NYSC Members Were Being Driven Back Home by causewahala: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Redoil: Information reaching me that all the corpers redeployed from trouble state(BORONO, YOBE, ETC) to another state(BENUE, GOMBE, etc) has being told to go home till further notice. Details are still skcetchy at the moment.

For once this is laudable! Better this than the hapless corpers being bombed/hacked to death in a melee of bokoism!

But why even post anyone to the North to start with? undecided
Re: Breaking News: NYSC Members Were Being Driven Back Home by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
The sole aim of the NYSC is defeated, I'd rather the FG scrap it out & pay fresh graduates certain amount of money. Most people bribe & lobby to get posted to certain places, One of the basic problems of NYSC is accommodation; all thanks to fellowship houses, though not convenient, but they come handy most times consistently... Security is another challenge corpers face as well, little or nothing is done as regards the welfare of corp members. Even the facilities in the camps are nothing to write home about, I could remember some years back how I used to sign out & transport to banks and eateries just to ease myself. It should be scrapped jare.
Re: Breaking News: NYSC Members Were Being Driven Back Home by Omexonomy: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Why do you always insult the president. May be whenever he yield to the demand of ur brothers up north you will stop insulting him.
.Garri (x7):

Jonathan who eats 1 billion naira pepper-soup has vowed not to step foot in those areas, yet you expect a corper who is‎​ paid N18,000 monthly to spend a whole year there...

Na wa for una ooo

angry

(1) (Reply)

Common Errors By Dame Patience Jonathan!!! / Fashakin And The CPC Are Not Sinking, They Have Sunk! By Jibrin Mamman / Buhari Replies Critics Propagandists Linking Him With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.