Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

Spirit Wife Scratched His Back During Intimacy In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Wife Scratched His Back During Intimacy In The Dream (1306 Views)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Wife Scratched His Back During Intimacy In The Dream by scribble: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
I read through a thread today about people attributing spiritual wife and husband to African ignorance so I have a question for the non believers.

A few years ago, a friend of mine was asleep and woke up the next day with scratches on his back. Real, painful scratches. His reason was weirded out...in his dream, he said, he was making love to a woman and she scratched his back. He woke up with the scratch marks as a testament.

So is this one African ignorance or matter of spiritual importance...please advice
Re: Spirit Wife Scratched His Back During Intimacy In The Dream by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2013
Wow... Things dey happen o..

Hope he used a condom...
Re: Spirit Wife Scratched His Back During Intimacy In The Dream by KINGwax(m): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2013
Witchery!!!!

1 Like

Re: Spirit Wife Scratched His Back During Intimacy In The Dream by scribble: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
KINGwax: Witchery!!!!

yeah he mentioned a strange girl coming over to visit his sister that night. so this was just witchcraft and not a spirit wife, u presume?
Re: Spirit Wife Scratched His Back During Intimacy In The Dream by scribble: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
musKeeto: Wow... Things dey happen o..

Hope he used a condom...

is that your sense of humor run amok or do u have IQ as well as name of a janded musquito?
Re: Spirit Wife Scratched His Back During Intimacy In The Dream by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
scribble:

is that your sense of humor run amok or do u have IQ as well as name of a janded musquito?

Feel free to scribble.
I'm only showing my concern. Don't want him contracting spiritual HIV.
Re: Spirit Wife Scratched His Back During Intimacy In The Dream by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
scribble:

I see no reason why you should insult musketeer muskeeto. If the man mentioned could get physical scratches, then why can't he contact an std?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Wife Scratched His Back During Intimacy In The Dream by uzoexcel(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
lol
musKeeto: Wow... Things dey happen o..

Hope he used a condom...
Re: Spirit Wife Scratched His Back During Intimacy In The Dream by Lordlexyy: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2013
scribble:

@ Scribble. Why do you ever bother engaging these athiests. Have they ever believed anything? Sometimes, i explained how my friend was biting by a dog in a dream and the thing shows on that same spot with pains but they laughed it off. I also stated how i saw an angel face to face and none of them could respond to my post. Pathetic is their situation. They claim to have answer or explaination to everything. Pity them.

(1) (Reply)

AFM Camp Meeting 2013 Live Update / *Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Thread* / Are You Chasing Away Your Angel Of Blessing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.