Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,833 members, 7,798,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (52486 Views)

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2012/2013 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP (Nigerian Awards) / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by Engineer1985(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Federal Scholarship Board offers Nigeria Award under the Federal Government scholarship scheme to qualified Nigerian students. These Nigerian scholarships are offered for postgraduate, undergraduate, higher national diploma and national certificate in education programme which can be tenable at Nigeria tertiary institutions. To avail this opportunity, applicants must submit their application before interview dates as scheduled for 2013 academic year.

Study Subject(s): These Nigerian Scholarships are offered to study science and technology, medicine and para-medicals, science subjects with education, arts and other subjects with education, liberal arts/social/management sciences, law, HND (science and technology) and NCE.
Course Level: Under Nigerian Award, the programmes covered by the Federal Government scholarship scheme Tenable in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions are: Postgraduate (PG) Award, Undergraduate (UG) Award, Higher National Diploma (HND) Award and National Certificate in Education (NCE) Award.
Scholarship Provider: The Federal Scholarship Board, Nigeria
Scholarship can be taken at: Nigeria

Eligibility:
-Undergraduate, HND & NCE Scholarship: All applicants should be registered full–time students in their second year or above in recognized Federal and State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. They should also obtain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 on a 5 point scale, or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations.
-Postgraduate scholarship: Applicants must be registered full–time students of recognized Federal and State owned universities and must have a minimum of second class Honors (upper division) in 1st degrees.

Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Nigerian students can apply for the scholarship.nigeria

Scholarship Description: Nigerian Award is one of the two Divisions of the Federal Scholarship Board. It processes and implements scholarship awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Higher National Diploma and National Certificate in Education.

What does it cover? Under-Graduate Scholars: N150, 000 per annum, Post-Graduate Scholars: N180, 000 per annum, HND: N100, 000 per annum and NCE: N100, 000 per annum.
Read more and apply, http://study-domain.com/2013-federal-government-scholarship-awards-for-nigerian-students-in-nigerian-tertiary-institutions/
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by Seanpeters: 1:02am On Mar 05, 2013
hav problem getting the application form after submission any help?
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by Engineer1985(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by bzeey(m): 12:49am On Mar 20, 2013
how re we goin 2 do dat?? m confused
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by algorithm(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
hey pals, whats the interview like, any one with helpful info shud pls drop dem here...
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by librangyps(f): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
algorithm: hey pals, whats the interview like, any one with helpful info shud pls drop dem here...

Do u hav info on interview date For undergraduate scholarship?
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by algorithm(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
yeah..... the interview dates vary according to your geo-political zone... whats your zone?
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by librangyps(f): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
algorithm: yeah..... the interview dates vary according to your geo-political zone... whats your zone?

I'm in lagos. U sure dates ar out? For nigerian undergraduate? Not international o. Pls tell me where to check
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by algorithm(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
librangyps:

I'm in lagos. U sure dates ar out? For nigerian undergraduate? Not international o. Pls tell me where to check
Not where you are in, i mean your state of origin. If you're from the NORTH-EAST, NORTH-WEST, NORTH-CENTRAL zones, then your interview will be on the 15-19th of April.. But if you're from the SOUTH-EAST, SOUTH-SOUTH, or SOUTH -WEST zones, then you're interview dates will be 8th-12th of April....
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by librangyps(f): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
algorithm: Not where you are in, i mean your state of origin. If you're from the NORTH-EAST, NORTH-WEST, NORTH-CENTRAL zones, then your interview will be on the 15-19th of April.. But if you're from the SOUTH-EAST, SOUTH-SOUTH, or SOUTH -WEST zones, then you're interview dates will be 8th-12th of April....

Really? Wow, pls wher can I get this info, I mean website or which of the dailies? Plus venue?
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by Ogbeozioma: 5:30am On Mar 22, 2013
Pls I have applied but how do I get the application form that I am supposed to take to the venue of interview.
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by agboolaolayode(m): 5:36am On Mar 23, 2013
Ogbeozioma: Pls I have applied but how do I get the application form that I am supposed to take to the venue of interview.
I've a similar prob here. There's no acknowledgment slip to print after submiting the form; nothing was attached in the email acknowledging the receipt of my application. Yet we're to have the acknowledgment stamped and signed by the HOD and registrar of our institution. Can anyone help in this regard?
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by algorithm(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
Its simple. Just write a letter to your HOD and REGISTRAR, requesting them to endorse the pages of you application form.. Thats how i did mine.
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by bzeey(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote
author=algorithm]Its simple. Just write a letter to your HOD and
REGISTRAR, requesting them to endorse the pages of you application
form.. Thats how i did mine.[/quote]
whr re we 2 get d pages of d application form
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by algorithm(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
the application forms are to be completed online and printed out.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by OIbhagui(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
While they even tried to offer a scholarship at all, I must say they're silly. How do they expect a needy person to get into university, sponsor themselves and do that well for the first year before they give them 180k. Is it exclusive of school fees payment? A decent government will identify potentials from secondary schools and encourage them.

Nigeria is in a much better condition in terms of opportunities compared to when I was at this stage ('90s). Nigeria betrayed me and I'm sure there are many like me. I'm still suffering as a result
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by SALAFIY: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2013
Hello! pls how can I have access to the form for Nigerian Award I have already registered with the FSB Network

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by bzeey(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
pls ooo, d site is nt openin 2 reprint d form, what wil i giv 2 my hod to sign.....pls sum1 shud help??
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by agboolaolayode(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
SALAFIY: Hello! pls how can I have access to the form for Nigerian Award I have already registered with the FSB Network
Go to 'application centre' and proceed from there.
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by algorithm(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
SALAFIY: Hello! pls how can I have access to the form for Nigerian Award I have already registered with the FSB Network
the FSB NETWORK registration is a different thing altogether, its an online community for the FSB scholars overseas and in Nigeria as well as other prospective scholars. You MUST register at the "application centre" to be able to access the application form.
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by librangyps(f): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
algorithm: the application forms are to be completed online and printed out.

the centre is fed govt unity college. We hav 4 oF those in lagos, kings college, queens college, one at yaba and ijanikin. How do we know which of these schools will be used. Any idea?
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by algorithm(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2013
librangyps:

the centre is fed govt unity college. We hav 4 oF those in lagos, kings college, queens college, one at yaba and ijanikin. How do we know which of these schools will be used. Any idea?
the federal unity school should be located at the STATE CAPITAL.
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by bzeey(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
now dat d ntwrk 4 fsb is nt goin, wat re we goin 2 print out nw??
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by ajasa4link: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hello,pls has anybody been able to register online because I've trying to register but it seems †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ site į̸̸̨§ currently having problems... And I heard †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ application closes 30th march
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by algorithm(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
the site has closed.
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by samley19(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
algorithm: the federal unity school should be located at the STATE CAPITAL.
.,pls my state origin z osun...pls i stil dnt knw my venue..does osun hv fggc pls...i nhd 2 knw..aru...
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by algorithm(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
Federal Government College,
Odo Amo, P.O. Box 5203, Ikirun..... You should find the place.... Hope this helps.?
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by Schola72: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
Pls where is d correct venue 4 d interview in lagos...who knws should pls reply,am confused ryt nw........
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by bzeey(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
algorithm: the site has closed.
d site is now opened....go dere nd re-apply 2 print ur application form, gudluck!
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by Wierdo(f): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2013
Av startd registering buh avent completed it... Is it still possible since someone said d site has closed? Pls reply
Re: 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students by Walexyl(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
agboolaolayode:
I've a similar prob here. There's no acknowledgment slip to print after submiting the form; nothing was attached in the email acknowledging the receipt of my application. Yet we're to have the acknowledgment stamped and signed by the HOD and registrar of our institution. Can anyone help in this regard?

Where are Ogun State applicants in the house? Am presently fast tracking the venue for the screening in Abeokuta. It is worthy of note here that all undergraduate applicants are not meant to sign their application forms except postgraduates applicants. This is my own view of it. Pls download the FSB requirement and guidlines from their website for details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.