Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo (13208 Views)

My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Resign Within 21 Days Or Face Ondo Wrath – Labour Party To Olusegun Mimiko / The Verdict According To Olusegun Adeniyi; The Days Of The ‘cabal’…(ii) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by ypzilanti: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2013
Odi war criminal?

3rd term seeker?

State and federal election rigger?

Zero Federal infrastructure builder?

OBJ has only 3 achievements in 8 years: Neutralizing the military, creating a good platform for GSM emergence, and paying off bogus foreign debts.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by TableLeg(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2013
Akshow: NA UR GRAND PAPA AGE MATE U DE TELL FU...CK U SO? YOU WAN GROW OLD AT ALL
Fu...ck you and Olusegun Obasanjo a gazillion times!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Mobsync(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday to the retardeen who decimated Odi, happy birthday to you, sha:meless man, boda agbaya:/
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Welder(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2013
Baba Agba
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by TableLeg(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2013
tpia@:
he's still young.

thought he was 80 something.
TPia, you baffle me at times with the way you reason or think ....
Someone is 78, you come out here and say he is young, then you said you thought he was 80 something?
Is there a major difference between 78 and 80something?!
Why would you say someone at 78 is young?!

Anyway OBJ, i repeat, fu...ck you Chimp!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Blackgold09(f): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2013
Nwa oguta: Happy birthday to chimpanze
inside u n OBJ who fine pass? If na u share ur pix make we see am nw nw.

1 Like

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by rasputinn(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday sir,irrespectiove of your very strange and off-point comments about the polity
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by shos: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2013
Akshow: NA UR GRAND PAPA AGE MATE U DE TELL FU...CK U SO? YOU WAN GROW OLD AT ALL
He can not no b swear
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Regiblinkz(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday to the most reasonable politician nigeria has ever had...
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by newacca: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABA OWU. Senior Segun Obasanjo( Ol'boy @ BBHS,Abeokuta) cheesy
Happy birthday Sir!!!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by tpia5: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

TPia, you baffle me at times with the way you reason or think ....
Someone is 78, you come out here and say he is young, then you said you thought he was 80 something?
Is there a major difference between 78 and 80something?!
Why would you say someone at 78 is young?!

he's 76, gosh, why are you so angry?

nigerians and pent up anger, if you dont like him you can just ignore the thread or open one to lambast him, he likes his enemies' hostility anyway.

and yes, i thought he was older, what's so strange about that?

people have been known to clock 90, @ 76 in times past, many people would still be farming and going about their regular business, back home.

1 Like

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2013
Nwa oguta: Happy birthday to chimpanze

Mofo that chimp is the best president Nigeria ever had.

6 Likes

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Akshow: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

KEEP ON BARKING. EWU GAMBIA

1 Like

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by TableLeg(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2013
tpia@:

he's 76, gosh, why are you so angry?
nigerians and pent up anger, if you dont like him you can just ignore the thread or open one to lambast him, he likes his enemies' hostility anyway.
and yes, i thought he was older, what's so strange about that?
people have been known to clock 90, @ 76 in times past, many people would still be farming and going about their regular business, back home.
Sharrap my friend and stop hyperventilating... I am not angry!
76 is not young, stop typing nonsense!
How old are you? tongue
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Dee60: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2013
Emoticon:
Where is the so called "developed" world, if I may ask? #not justifying his comments tho#

lets call it 'civilized communities' - wherever that is!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by TableLeg(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2013
Akshow: KEEP ON BARKING. EWU GAMBIA
Your father, Ewu congo!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by sayso: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2013
where is he from?
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by shos: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2013
BABA niii yeeeennnn more greese to ur elbow, u hv done ur bit for dis gr8 country d only tin remianing is dat u shld make ur way right with CHRIST becos time NO DEY. HBD

2 Likes

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by CocoLoca(f): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2013
I.Joan:
How many times are they going to reduce this man's age ?
Lol!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by TableLeg(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2013
shos: BABA niii yeeeennnn more greese to ur elbow, u hv done ur bit for dis gr8 country d only tin remianing is dat u shld make ur way right with CHRIST becos time NO DEY. HBD
SMH... Illiterate, you need to go back to the basics and learn how to spell!
Jesus wept!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by AroComputerCe(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday baba. Without you Nigeria politics will be dull and uninteresting to me
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by DaWhiz: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

^^^ SMH! People pls pay him no mind, has to be the permanent brain damage. Inveterate things, those!!

Happy Birthday, Baba Iyabo. He had a lotta flaws, but he was definitely one of the best Presidents we ever had.

1 Like

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by ichommy(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2013
Baba Igba odun, Odun kan
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by TableLeg(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2013
DaWhiz:
^^^ SMH! People pls pay him no mind, has to be the permanent brain damage. Inveterate things, those!!
Happy Birthday, Baba Iyabo. He had a lotta flaws, but he was definitely one of the best Presidents we ever had.
Your entire lineage have permanent brain damage and chronic epilepsy!
Fu....cking dunce!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Burger01(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2013
Kai!! Baba Iyabo don knack 76...and he still dey Kampe!! Baba, I beg, show your boys the secrets o.... You go survive your enemies sir...them dey too numerous.. Long life baba, I pray make you live past the queen...
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by zikclassiq(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2013
Since na 76 hin be?
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by chrisxxx(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2013
I respect this man even the powerful north kowtow before. I bless the God that created you and made you great. I want my greatness to dwarf yours.
Happy Birthday Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by muyiwah666(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2013

i doubt
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by sweetgala(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday Baba Iyabo. Nuff Respect
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by PastorKun(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday to the greatest leader Nigeria has ever had. Yes I do acknowledge baba's short comings but to err is human. May God continue to bless him and grant him long life so he can see Nigeria develop to be a truly great Nation and enjoy the fruits of his labour.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Burger01(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2013
I.Joan:
How many times are they going to reduce this man's age ?
Loooll... JOAN!!! I like that name a lot. Joan..sounds nice.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Akshow: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

Your father, Ewu congo!
UR USERNAME SAYS IT ALL MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Terror Suspects Were Questioned By Mossad Agents / 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.