Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

APC Logo And Flag - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Logo And Flag (38169 Views)

Pray For Leaders. I Saw A State Funeral Procession And Flag Flying At Half-mask / Breaking!!! Bukola Saraki Decamp To PDP. Removes APC Logo / Does Obama Want To Change The National Anthem And Flag?!?!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Logo And Flag by akatonero(m): 1:43am On Mar 05, 2013
I think broom is still the old way of cleaning they shud get newer one like vacuum pls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Obiora4life: 1:46am On Mar 05, 2013
STOP ATTACKING AFAM,

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME. cool cool

THE LOGO IS UGLY...PERIOD

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by clip: 1:49am On Mar 05, 2013
Let them sweep week to a far distance.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 05, 2013
I always knew that nothing good can come out of APC, Buhari is yet to tell me why he overthrew the democratically elected government of Shagari and Tinubu is yet to tell me his source of wealth. These questions can never be swept under the carpet with any broom!

3 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by letsdobusines: 2:30am On Mar 05, 2013
This is nothing. But an Advance ACN logo

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 05, 2013
lets do busines: This is nothing. But an Advance ACN logo
I kinda agree with you.
Anyway, lets do business to ensure that the 2015 elections are free and fair. cool
Re: APC Logo And Flag by talktimi(m): 2:45am On Mar 05, 2013
Extreme lack of creativity on the part of the graphic artist and whoever approved this piece of garbage. Thank goodness its only a rumor.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by clip: 2:59am On Mar 05, 2013
I think the logo should be less important to the people they are going to present to us
Re: APC Logo And Flag by mike404(m): 3:15am On Mar 05, 2013
dayokanu: Great concept
ODE embarassed
Re: APC Logo And Flag by dayokanu(m): 3:42am On Mar 05, 2013
Billyonaire: I always knew that nothing good can come out of APC, Buhari is yet to tell me why he overthrew the democratically elected government of Shagari and Tinubu is yet to tell me his source of wealth. These questions can never be swept under the carpet with any broom!

Has your oga Retardeen Jonathan told you the source of his stupidityy

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by seanet02: 4:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]But that Logo ugly die. Couldn't they have gotten a good graphic designer. It's a shabby job and i hope they don't do a shabby job on our economy.[/size]
Stop complaining. It is none of your business.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by koruji(m): 4:06am On Mar 05, 2013
Think deeper.
The broom is not just a symbol of sweeping, although that is sorely needed in Nigeria.
The broom is also a powerful symbol of togetherness as in you could break each broomstick individually with ease
But you will find it very difficult to break the broom.

It is exactly the symbol Nigeria needs to move forward.
Sweep the house clean and unify.

Afam4eva: Very ugly logo...why must broom be there...AT least if there must be broom there should be packer. They should park whatever they sweep cos if they don't breeze will blow the dirt away.

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Solozzo(m): 4:18am On Mar 05, 2013
Very shabby cheap job indicating dominance of ACN.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Blueboy0402: 4:24am On Mar 05, 2013
CyberG:

You even tried to respond to NL chief ibo tribalist resident moderator. Some people will rubbish anything so far the lies about their tribe are not perpetuated. Rather than think of the benefit of changing course, ibo tribalists like Afam are concerned only about the logo, colors, broom not cock on APC, the visionaries and architects of the merger being from the SW and North while ibos have not even grown their cock party, etc will make people like Afam criticize the logo even if it dropped from the planet of perfection. Watch them criticize anything that shows the noisy ibos as mere ordinary people without any sound leadership, vision, political sophistication and administration of other parts of Nigeria and they will cry give us FailureGoodluck Azikiwe. If it is not them, it cannot be good enough, it is not on merit, they would rather let Nigeria break-up rather than smarter and more intelligent politicians and visionaries from other parts of Nigeria show that Nigeria can do so much better than it is NOW and under retardeenic Ebele Azikiwe.
An old man once said to me "life is a mystery and only few people are endowed with the wisdom to unravel it". You have poured venom on Afam and extended it to the Igbo nation just because he (Afam) expressed his opinion on APC party logo. Is Afam not entitled to his opinion? Why this expression of bitterness on the Igbo's just because Afam disagree with your paties choice of logo? Who then is the tribal bigot, you or Afam? Why not remove the log from your eyes before removing the speck from Afam's eyes?

A good politician knows there are no permanent friend or enemy in politics. If you know this, what then can you deduce from the marriage between ACN+CPC+APGA(Rochas)+ANPP?
What is the difference between the killer party PDP and your new bride APC? Will there be any change in the quality of an old wine in a new bottle? As far as I'm concerned, PDP=APC and APC=PDP. It is not yet time to shout uhuru!

10 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Solozzo(m): 4:29am On Mar 05, 2013
CFCfan: The logo isn't the best looking. I guess the chieftains wanted to incorporate all the former logos of the constituent parties together.
Anyway, the APC could have used a 'rainbow' instead. At least, it would have been more colourful/attractive.

Great concept!! Can we have some design ideas please. It may get APC thinking. Any graphic designer artist in the house please?
Re: APC Logo And Flag by HuJJC(m): 4:46am On Mar 05, 2013
delors:
Bros, which kind cleaning instrument? Dem no fit use 'vacuum cleaner'?

hahaha or use dem no fit use rake?
Re: APC Logo And Flag by bashydemy(m): 4:51am On Mar 05, 2013
Well this is a nice logo and will be very easy for everyone to see and recognize on time, Even an illiterate will be able to regcnise the broom no matter how stupid he/she is.

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by metti(m): 4:53am On Mar 05, 2013
Red-Light:
and the truck that will carry the dirt, and the dump site too grin smh

And also the incinerator! grin
Re: APC Logo And Flag by lagcity(m): 4:57am On Mar 05, 2013
Very thoughtful logo. Simple and easy to understand. Any Nigeria/African can easily get the symbolism. This is my kind of government; send a clear message without wuruwuru associated with the umblerra party.

5 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Decryptor(m): 5:24am On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]But that Logo ugly die. Couldn't they have gotten a good graphic designer. It's a shabby job and i hope they don't do a shabby job on our economy.[/size]
It was Tinubu who drew it himself. I was there... I told him, "Sir, let me brand the APC logo for u. This is my proposal" But he flung my proposal away and said, "Mo gbeni, get me pencil, crayon and paper let me do this thing... Kilo de". And i was like undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Emmy9ite(m): 5:57am On Mar 05, 2013
delors: Na wah o! How unattractive and bush-ish... The hand no even wear wristwatch. How dem go know when time don reach? SMH
grin grin very funny man
Re: APC Logo And Flag by omoredia: 6:03am On Mar 05, 2013
A logo says a lot abt an organisation or movement. This logo is so ugly and just implies d merger of ACN and CPC nothing else. I know what to expect! Shame!
Re: APC Logo And Flag by omiobo: 6:10am On Mar 05, 2013
Billyonaire: I always knew that nothing good can come out of APC, Buhari is yet to tell me why he overthrew the democratically elected government of Shagari and Tinubu is yet to tell me his source of wealth. These questions can never be swept under the carpet with any broom!
keep waiting,they wil tell you.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by omiobo: 6:15am On Mar 05, 2013
I dont see anything wrong with this logo. A logo should be simple and identifiable. Enemies of APC at work.

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by temitemi1(m): 6:18am On Mar 05, 2013
What Nigerians needs is result n nt LOGO!

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:32am On Mar 05, 2013
bappahman:
Wat do uu suggest they should have used?
Garri n soup
Re: APC Logo And Flag by JamesLucia: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2013
aLot of Nigerians can not embrace innovations cos of fear of the unknown. of what benefit is pdp to you since 1999? please let us give APC a chance who knows, they may alliviate a lot of things.

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by folahann(m): 6:34am On Mar 05, 2013
The broom is a very significant symbol

3 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by nagoma(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
But they should not forget to park it.

You mean to pack it. ( you park vehicles , not rubbish)
Re: APC Logo And Flag by nagoma(m): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva: Very ugly logo...why must broom be there...AT least if there must be broom there should be packer. They should park whatever they sweep cos if they don't breeze will blow the dirt away.

A semi- literate who interchanges the words "pack" and "park" and obviously pronounces them as same cannot design an intelligent logo. Don't mind his envious critisms. You are either the rubbish or the breeze.

3 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2013

Ebi like say u dey work for Environmental Sanitation Agency...

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Lanrefahm(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2013
How does dis affect d price of beans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid / Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue / Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.