Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! (20267 Views)

Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video / Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo / 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Gospelgirl(f): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oooh Awesome God! How GREAT Thou Art!!!!.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Oahray: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Huh?

God did not make imperfection, Imperfection made itself?

Hmm

I thought God created EVERYTHING, even our genes that predisposes us to flawed personalities and behaviors (sin).
look at it this way. Is the producer of plain paper responsible for the Kamasutra book some of it eventually becomes?

I bet if you lived some centuries ago, you would have believed in Spontaneous Generation just because many scientists believed it too. You were taught evolution in school right? Let's see how much you can explain what you believe in. Can I ask questions? Your turn to be on the defensive.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Oahray: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
^^ After this match sha grin
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Kai! My Jehovah Elsoji! God of signs and wonders,my God of special effects.. Baba to wake up! Aribiti! Arabata! Ja Jah Jehovah!!!! Eli!!!! grin grin grin
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
God is indeed great and wonderful.
Yet again, reading all these comments most r d same Nairalanders dat don't hesitate to fire abusive words at each other over minor diff of opinions!
Humans r indeed great and wonderful too!!!
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by zenatta: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
"Your friends shall praise You, O Lord"

Heavenly Father, Most High God, see and consider how Your children are praising You in this thread, even in the face of adversity. Keep them in remembrance, Almighty Father.

I am proud of you all

@Post, God be praised for blessing the work of man's hands and for making a way for that li'l cutie.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
zenatta: "Your friends shall praise You, O Lord"

Heavenly Father, Most High God, see and consider how children are praising You in this thread, even in the face of adversity. Keep them in remembrance, Almighty Father.

I am proud of you all

@Post, God be praised for blessing the work of man's hands and for making a way for that li'l cutie.

Amen! Iseee! Mimo! Mimo Baba!

*starts singing*

Osendi...........
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Amen! Iseee! Mimo! Mimo Baba!

*starts singing*

Osendi...........
I just love Cele girls. They know just whAt to do and say grin
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by lagcity(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2013
Oahray: blah blah blah. God did not make the baby deaf, imperfection did.

Anyway, ba.ng your fists on your keyboard and watch a well written post appear by chance. tongue
There is no evidence of lifeless tools/technology appearing by chance, so why an even more complex life?

Let's see... A big ban.g happened by itself in your kitchen in your absence and dinner appeared grin Tell me something else jare.

Baba God noni cool

By your logic, nothing complex can just appear. Well, in that case, how did your god just appear from nowhere? That means your complex god must also have a creator, and the creator must have its own creator, and so on. You people should snap out of it. I understand, you've been brainwashed in Sunday school, but you are grown now, THINK!
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by dare2think: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2013
Oahray: blah blah blah. God did not make the baby deaf, imperfection did.

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Oahray: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2013
lagcity:

By your logic, nothing complex can just appear. Well, in that case, how did your god just appear from nowhere? That means your complex god must also have a creator, and the creator must have its own creator, and so on. You people should snap out of it. I understand, you've been brainwashed in Sunday school, but you are grown now, THINK!
yes, nothing complex can just appear without some sort of pre-existing force. Energy is neither created nor destroyed. But energy can be converted into matter (other forms of energy) and vice-versa.

Dude, even atheist science 'theories' are meaningless without assuming something must have always existed. They (your mentors) say the universe was birthed with the big ban.g. Now tell me Mr, what ban.ged and why?

Answer that with solid proof and I'd become atheist. For me, belief in God as a pre-existing intelligent force (creation itself is proof of intelligent design) is more reasonable than that atheist crap.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by agiboma(f): 1:31am On Mar 06, 2013
very lovely video, baby is so adourable
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Please no "God is wonderful" on this thread. SCIENCE MADE IT POSSIBLE!

We all don't know what we have until we lose it and regain it back.

and i suppose that "science" magically appeared in a vacuum right?
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by birdman(m): 1:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Funny no one has even asked how this was done, maybe we can help some deaf people in Nigeria. Instead, we offer some canned praise, smile and move on with no gain in knowledge or a thought on how we can better our lives with this. Religion is indeed opium. T B Joshua is wonderful tongue
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by alphaconde(m): 2:28am On Mar 06, 2013
Now I have to ask glo y I can watch videos even with ma bis
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by YorubaOmoge: 3:09am On Mar 06, 2013
lagcity:

I'm just not getting that boy for real lol.
Contradiction galore.

Did God appear out of vaccuum? Lol

Oahray: look at it this way. Is the producer of plain paper responsible for the Kamasutra book some of it eventually becomes?

I bet if you lived some centuries ago, you would have believed in Spontaneous Generation just because many scientists believed it too. You were taught evolution in school right? Let's see how much you can explain what you believe in. Can I ask questions? Your turn to be on the defensive.

And would you have believed in God without the introduction of "Jesus" (Not Christianity, cuz your Jesus wasn't even a christian) in Africa? A religion created of a man, by man, and divided into many denominations with differing doctrines lol.

PS: Did your God say he created no imperfection or is did you just want to blame the imperfection of humans on "imperfection"? Lol
In order words, after that fateful week, humans started creating themselves?

Jeeezzzz.

*Drinks a whole bottle of vodka* Imma need 20 of this morafcuker to deal with you people.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by samwis101(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2013
I really want each and every one of us to understand a fact here before the text-bashin. That which is being used is called 'Hearing Aid'and it is a device that Amplifies SOUND. Note the word capitalised; SOUND. The kid in that Video is a Deaf and a Hearing Aid was used for the kid to pick the sound, thereby,responding tO the sound, which is now louder than what can be termed 'normal'. Evry Deaf individual has a residual hearing- a bit of hearing ability,used to perciev high pithched or in some cases,low sound.Hence, we cannot conclude this is a Miracle,although,I am not disputing the fact that God Almighty sill does Miracles.We are no more in stone age;let's stick to facts, shall we?

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by samwis101(m): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2013
I really want each and every one of us to understand a fact here before the text-bashin. That which is being used is called 'Hearing Aid'and it is a device that Amplifies SOUND. Note the word capitalised; SOUND. The kid in that Video is a Deaf and a Hearing Aid was used for the kid to pick the sound, thereby,responding tO the sound, which is now louder than what can be termed 'normal'. Evry Deaf individual has a residual hearing- a bit of hearing ability,used to perciev high pithched or in some cases,low sound.Hence, we cannot conclude this is a Miracle,although,I am not disputing the fact that God Almighty still does Miracles.We are no more in stone age;let's stick to facts, shall we?
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Oahray: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

I'm just not getting that boy for real lol.
Contradiction galore.
It's quite easy if you had an open mind about it. Just as some theists belive just because others do, so also some atheists disbelieve cos others do.

Did God appear out of vaccuum? Lol

And would you have believed in God without the introduction of "Jesus" (Not Christianity, cuz your Jesus wasn't even a christian) in Africa? A religion created of a man, by man, and divided into many denominations with differing doctrines lol.
Lmao. You do not expect Jesus to be 'like christ' do you? Lolz. Funny. It's easy to make assumptions about origins, just as it is easy for atheist scientists to mak assumptions about the beginning of space and time and call it 'theory'. Scientists have differing hypotheses and theories too.

PS: Did your God say he created no imperfection or is did you just want to blame the imperfection of humans on "imperfection"? Lol
In order words, after that fateful week, humans started creating themselves?

Jeeezzzz.
cluching at some straw are we? I made an analogy and you ignored entirely, just as your bro refused to reply my question on the origin of the universe. I'd revisit when you stop nitpicking through my post. For now, lets examine YOUR beliefs, shall we.

*Drinks a whole bottle of vodka* Imma need 20 of this morafcuker to deal with you people.
lol. You can't even deal with me if we go toe-to-toe on our beloved science tongue
Ehen, I said I wanna ask questions, is it ok with you, or would you rather spend the day on a christianity-bashing rampage? cheesy
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Oahray: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2013
@samwis101, stop getting your panties all in a bunch. They were just teasing the op (for telling them not to mention God), ok?
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2013
samwis101: I really want each and every one of us to understand a fact here before the text-bashin. That which is being used is called 'Hearing Aid'and it is a device that Amplifies SOUND. Note the word capitalised; SOUND. The kid in that Video is a Deaf and a Hearing Aid was used for the kid to pick the sound, thereby,responding tO the sound, which is now louder than what can be termed 'normal'. Evry Deaf individual has a residual hearing- a bit of hearing ability,used to perciev high pithched or in some cases,low sound.Hence, we cannot conclude this is a Miracle,although,I am not disputing the fact that God Almighty still does Miracles.We are no more in stone age;let's stick to facts, shall we?
Na who dash d persin wey invent d machinery brain? Baba God noni! Our Jehovah Efisi! D Miracle worker noni! To d left abeg! Shift>>>>>>>>>>> tongue
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2013
fresh_dude: I just love Cele girls. They know just whAt to do and say grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Oahray: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na who dash d persin wey invent d machinery brain? Baba God noni! Our Jehovah Efisi! D Miracle worker noni! To d left abeg! Shift>>>>>>>>>>> tongue
hehehe... Nobody even know the side where you dey grin
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
ID one day sha. Perhaps sooner than you know. wink
Idowuogbo:
kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
ID one day sha. Perhaps sooner than you know.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2013
Oahray: hehehe... Nobody even know the side where you dey grin
I'm all for Jehovah Kingi Kingi grin grin
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2013
fresh_dude: ID one day sha. Perhaps sooner than you know. winkID one day sha. Perhaps sooner than you know.
Awwww....*singing* I'll see you when u get there... kiss
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Emoticon: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Glory be to God.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Jeejile: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2013
Not surprising at all. What's amazing is creating you (human being) at the first instance and giving you life and the ability to do everything (think, talk, differentiate between right and wrong and even take decisions on your livelihood) perfectly, unlike other animals that even sleep inside their own faeces. Which one is more amazing 'giving you all these features or making you talk'? Pls reason well before you comment.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwww....*singing* I'll see you when u get there... kiss
kolo grin
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by iHOT1(f): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
wonderful God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? / My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.