Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? (26356 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? / The Happiest Day of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by fabian(f): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2005
Humph! Every1 knows, but Fab.
Layi, welcome back! You were conspicuously absent yesterday!
Hope all is well?
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by layi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2005
Thanx Fabian.
Had a problem wit my lappy. Was downloading somethings. I never knew it was coming wit grenades, bombs and dane guns - Virus. Its ok now though.

Howz ur sweetie ?
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by fabian(f): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2005
They're both fine! And yours tongue wink
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by layi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2005
My mum is fine. smiley
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by fabian(f): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2005
Ha! cheesy
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by SEGUN2003(m): 3:42am On Oct 23, 2005
My saddest moments occurs whenever I go back to Nigeria. There are so many things I would like to do with my parents, from simple things such as going to a good restaurant with them to pleasant things such as giving them a surprise birthday anniversary just to see that fantastic smile and hugs that only MOM/DAD could give,but they died very early,so they couldn't see that their son that they laboured so hard to educate become a responble man they had always dreamed of. WHAT A CRUEL LIFE!! Wherever you are I LOVE YOU, A LOT. to those of you who has still got your moms and dads, enjoy every second with them while there still time.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by layi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2005
Sorry to hear that Segun. I lost my dad-like uncle and i know how it feels not having him around anymore.
Life is like a vapor. The lord is ur strenght and thanks for the advice
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by Scorpio(f): 2:04am On Oct 28, 2005
wow, this thread sure brings back memories
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by chrisd(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2006
Happiest: When I became catholic
Saddest: When my lady left me because I was catholic
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by ldollier(f): 3:29am On Jan 11, 2006
happiest: when i got a full scholarship to further my education

saddest: when both of my grand parents from my mother and father side died
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by Chxta(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2006
My happiest and saddest moments were in a stadium. I don't think I will elaborate because having read thru this thread, it will make me look shallow.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by c0dec(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2006
happiest day - august 21, 1992

saddest day - i usually handle disappointments well
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by ldollier(f): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2006
c0dec:

happiest day - august 21, 1992

what happened on august 21, 1992. if you dont mind elaborating.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by c0dec(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2006
the day i got my SNES.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by ldollier(f): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2006
ok, good for you smiley
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by nike4luv(f): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2006
wats SNES?
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by IAH(f): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2006
Game. Imagine that! This c0dec is not serious!
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by nike4luv(f): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2006
yea cheesy
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by buckeye(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2006
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by papermoon(f): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2006
HAPPIEST MOMENTS:the day i had my twins balthazar and jared,the day i passed my bar exams in london,the day i bought my own house with my hard earned money.and the day i got my new fantastic job.
SADDEST MOMENTS:the day my dad died(i was in hospital with him,and i saw him go from healthy to brain damaged in 30 minutes),the day my twins father died,the day i was fired from my old job for doing coke in the bathroom.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2006
happiest moment - when i had ma 1st kiss
saddest moment - having 2 break up wit a guy i loved
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by peu(f): 4:03am On Mar 22, 2006
my happiest moment is when i successful dump a guy
my saddest moment was wnen i was told to go back to secondary school for a year and half before going to the university
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by babaragold(f): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2006
hi out there.
happiest when i'm on hollidays in Cameroun. but saddest when i'm returning for skl in Paris where i'm presently doing my post grad diplome. though i realy loved going there from the start. but it's like hell to me now. angry Well, all the same. je finira dans bientout. cio. cool
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by gigitte(f): 5:10am On Apr 20, 2006
one of the saddest days in my life is the day i found about the sosoliso plane crash, i basically ran mad, because you see those were my juniors on that plane, ppl i lived with for years and years and promised to return for their graduation. everyday after that has lost a certain spark. so rest in peace my darlings. till we meet again

happiest: it will fo sho be day i realise that i have found someone who loves me enuff to want to be with me forever
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by kimba(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2006
@gigitte
I feel you, and I feel for all those who died on that plane. I feel for their relations, and friends. Some families will never get over it. Honestly. May their souls rest in Perfect Peace.

Twas an eye opener for me, I realized how short life was and a responsibility that I should love all those I can love while this life lasts. I was supposed to be on that flight too for an official duty. Whatever it was that delayed me throughout that week, I thank God for it. I finally booked it for Sunday, a day after, when they told me all Saturday flights were fully booked.

Lo and behold, I got to the airport, twas in disarray, as the ordeal dawned on me, a Sosoliso staff(who just reported for duty) fainted right beside me when she heard her best friend and colleague was on the flight. Another one was just rolling all over the floor in shock and tears. Too many stories, no need to elaborate. Though none of my own relatives were on the flight, I didnt know when the tears started dropping as I heard wails from right and left. The look of sadness, dejection, and despair on the faces of some women(mothers of some of those kids) was scary. I mean the thought alone was scary: "I should have been dead too". Honestly it was sad.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by edygirl(f): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2006
I really don't know the happiest day in my life. I think the highest thing that makes me happy is just seeing smiles on the faces of the people that I help. I love taking care of people even the ones I don't know and just the smiles on their faces kills me. The kind of happiness I have or feel just knowing that they appreciate it makes me float in the air.

My worst day was the day I lost my best friend and the only friend. Ogochukwu may your gentle soul rest in peace. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by Coco29(f): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2006
the happiest day of my life was when i found out i was having a baby girl.

the saddest day of my life was the day my brother died, we had this bound like no other he was the oldest i was the youngest, he was always there for me when i got pregnant at a young, he there holding my hand, cry when he became blind i was there holding his, cry the sadest thing is when he died i could not travel and had to miss his funeral cry he knew he was dying and called me that morning to say good bye i told him not to be stupid he had some time yet he said i should listen to him for the first time in my life cry he said i love you and alway will cry i did not believe him, when i called the next day he was gone cry it has been 1 yr and a half and it still hurts cry. i miss him.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by jaybaby(f): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2006
Sad @ CoCo

Cnt place any said moment

HAppiest is da DAY i GOT MArried kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by promise72(m): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2007
i know this is an old thread but what a heck.

Saddest day of my life when my dad died. Never knew i could, cry that hard. Didn't really hit me until about a week later while i was working (graveyard) myself and i all of a sudden started crying. Thank God i was by myself. I cried my eyes out.
Moved to the US back in '92 cos i wasn't getting along wt him. Basically he was trying to keep me in line and im glad he did. The older i get the smarter he became.

Anyway, moving back here, i always call him on the phone and we became good friends and i wish i could have more of that. I was fortunate to see him in person in Summer 2002 (greencard palava) and he passed 6 months later.

My mom is still around and i try my best, i sometimes wish i could just up and leave and go stay wt her but you know,

My Dad/Mon were together for about 47years and looooovvvvveee them very much.

Other saddest day is the day that my girl and i decided that the relationship will be ended.Sometimes its better to be honest to yourself and face reality, its more painful hanging on than just calling it quit.

Happiest day, i hope its still ahead of me.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by defor(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2007
smiley

Happiest moments was wen my GF kissed my Cold away,
Saddest was wen i lost my Mum :-(

Peace.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by HapyMoment: 1:20am On Apr 07, 2007
I LOVE alot of the posts on this page. I have my Happiest Moments, in fact I posted it on:
www.HappiestMoment.org

I love this site, you can post on all sorts of topics. Everyone should join the site and share your Happiest Moment with us!!!
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by HapyMoment: 1:31am On Apr 07, 2007
I love EVERYONE'S posts. The expression of your Happiest & saddest moments is beautiful. The sad moments can transform us, they teach us what happiness truely is! But it is the happiest moments that I strive for. In these moments I feel my connection to everything. I find my true self in these moments, and these are the driving force in my life. I shared my Happiest Moment on:

www.HappiestMoment.org

It is a great website, we dont just focus on happiest moments but also all aspects of life. PLEASE come share you life experiences with us. What is your Happiest Moment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection / Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.