Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? (26391 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? / The Happiest Day of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by Islander(f): 5:26am On Nov 23, 2007
Saddest day of my life was that Tuesday night when my Hero, my dad, went to bed and never woke up cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Happiest day was when I found out I didn't have to remove my tonsils after all,
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by chychy(f): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2007
My happiest moments r when i pray 4 sth and get it and when i'm @ peace with God. When i also pass a test counts.
I'm also very happy when i help the needy, putting a genuine smile born out of being helpful and Christ like leaves me happy for weeks. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

My saddest moment and memory is truly loving someone who cldn't bring himself 2 love me back because of a mistake i made.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by iyk41luv: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2007
@layi

guy m happy 4 ur healing.we thank GOD for that

well my happiest moment was when i got a job
MY saddest moment: was when our family house got burnt by fire.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by kingsikaz(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2008
happiest moment: d day i realise that i am on earth for just 3 reasons

1 to be a fulfilled person
2 a wonder
3 and a blessing 2 my generation and generation next!

saddest moment: d day she walk out of my life just because bros no get money, but thank God sha, level don change. , infact it was devastating, life goes on o jare!
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by CodeRED(f): 1:25am On Aug 17, 2008
Islander:

Saddest day of my life was that Tuesday night when my Hero, my dad, went to bed and never woke up cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Happiest day was when I found out I didn't have to remove my tonsils after all,

hmmm, Happiest day of my life was actually when I found you and ALL your craziness grin grin grin.LOL

Saddest day of my life, was when the King passed. Wished he was around. He would have been able to provide me the answers to many of my questions. Miss you Hugh. God knows I do cry cry
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by nerd2: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2008
A lot of joy and pain.  smiley My happiest moment? I'm still waiting but so far it's been getting my A Level results. I was on top of the world that day grin

Saddest moment? Being in very lonely places when I was young as many times I was placed in foster homes or a children's home and the bullying too was awful.

But I want to see what God has in store for me  grin
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by bkplur(f): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2008
nike am so sorry, but gul 13yrs waooooooooooooooooooooooooo, shocked,i think my happiest was when my ex told me loves me, i dint have my first bf until i got to higher institution,i cat remember ny sad one.
lol undecided
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by xqwysyte(f): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2009
This thread is so moving. I am close to tears. cry

I know its an old thread but whatever,

Saddest day: I left my boo (I loved him, but the relationship wasnt workin for some reasons and we had to call it quits)

Happiest day: Still to come Hopefully, but i am guessin it wil be day i get married kiss
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by sexyback1(f): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2009
xqwysyte:

This thread is so moving. I am close to tears. cry

I know its an old thread but whatever,

Saddest day: I left my boo (I loved him, but the relationship wasnt workin for some reasons and we had to call it quits)

Happiest day: Still to come Hopefully, but i am guessin it wil be day i get married kiss

u too man and prickk.
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by gynny(f): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Causes of tonsillitis are either viral or bacterial in origin. Click on the link below to read more on tonsillitis, the symptoms and medicine for tonsillitis
http://www.gigihealth.com/causes-of-tonsillitis-medicine-for-tonsil-infection/
Re: Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? by tck2000(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
To be read later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / Regulators Ignored Warnings On ‘bad Shape’ Of FPSO Vessel Before Explosion / Heavy Rainfall Kills Man In Ado Ekiti Yesterday (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.