Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Hot Jobs: Voice Over Artist Female Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hot Jobs: Voice Over Artist Female Lagos (1407 Views)

Hot Jobs In Nigeria Today? See Vacancies Inside / New Hot Jobs At Ibadan / These Hot Jobs Are Expiring Today. (26-04-2007) Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

Hot Jobs: Voice Over Artist Female Lagos by Chini: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2013
A mobile media and value added services (VAS) provider ,Vasonomics partners with various telecom and media companies across the globe is in search of a Female Voice Over Artist who can lend her voice to our audio products in English.

• She must be able to put right, requisite emotions into her voice as and where needed for an audio product, for example a joke, a story or a prompt.
• Preferable accent: Nigerian English
• The candidate must be located in or willing to relocate to Lagos.
• Some Experience as voice over artist is essential. Fresh budding talent are also welcome,
• Good voice modulation, Good command over English language Compulsory.
The nature of the job is casual and payment will be on hourly basis.

To apply go to http://www.chinilive.com/2013/03/hot-jobs-voice-over-artist-female-lagos.html
Re: Hot Jobs: Voice Over Artist Female Lagos by gparker: 12:55am On Mar 05, 2013
Chini,

Biko how exactly does one send a voice recording online, enlighten me oooo, because me I'm not all that internet savvy I'm asking because I would really like to know how it's done. Just getting the hang of some internet tools and now this?

Anyway wouldn't it be easier to just go through resumes, select candidates and do a live voice audition for them? Voices can be sort of distorted and deceiving via recordings oooo. Speaking from experience

Never mind my question, I just googled how it's done. What I should have done in the first place.
Re: Hot Jobs: Voice Over Artist Female Lagos by Chini: 1:12am On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Hot Jobs: Voice Over Artist Female Lagos by weedin: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2018
I am a female VOICE OVER ARTIST and I offer professional voice over services. You need the ideal voice to convey your message to your clients and audience.
You can check my website for audio demos and samples of work already done.
https://bisolavoiceoverservices.site123.me/
Go on and visit my website.YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
My services include voice over for
Radio and T.v Commericals,
Movie Trailers,
Audio books
Voice for Video Animations and explainer videos,
Documentaries etc.

Invitation For Aptitude Test With Ncc / Southwestern University Recruiting Academic Staff (over 140 Positions) / Ibrahim Shehu Shema ICT And Business Institute Job Vacancies (20 Positions)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8