Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here (72296 Views)

Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Broadway5007(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
solomondavidson: hello guys,please i just got a text from dragnet, but my test is for 9th march not 8th like d most of u.are we on the same page?

Same here, mine is also 9th of march. Is d test for GSK or Nestle?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by onyinyechiuwah(f): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
solomondavidson: hello guys,please i just got a text from dragnet, but my test is for 9th march not 8th like d most of u.are we on the same page?
I got an invite for the 8th and another for the 9th I think dey aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ for diff coys
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by konfirm: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pls guys going tomorrow should let us knw hw it looks like in the text and also the company they are really recruiting for
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by akinjosh(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
damas60: I got a text from dragnet to indicate test Centre for the test coming up on 8th of March. Anyone with such text.

Wat tym is ur test bruv?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by temmylolly: 8:25am On Mar 08, 2013
I applied too for nestle but I didn't receive any mail. Are they calling in batches?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Dazzled: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hey guys, hw is chamcity? Pls lets keep d updates rolling in pls.
Secondly, do i have to wait for my time b4 going to write my exam cos mine is by 3:30pm?
Sucezzzzzz guys.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jadepinkett(f): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
were u referred to ur mail for details? Cos i got the same txt, chams city 9am, 9th of mar. Has a mail bin sent to u as i'm yet to receive one, was jst given username nd p/w via txt. Also i tink d position is for dragnet itself
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Broadway5007(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
jadepinkett:
were u referred to ur mail for details? Cos i got the same txt, chams city 9am, 9th of mar. Has a mail bin sent to u as i'm yet to receive one, was jst given username nd p/w via txt. Also i tink d position is for dragnet itself

I got same msg for 9th of march and was askd to go to www.fot.com.ng for further details.
Do u know if its for Nestle or GSK
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by konfirm: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Those that have written text today should atleast brief us on how it weNt.....
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jadepinkett(f): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
Broadway5007:

I got same msg for 9th of march and was askd to go to www.fot.com.ng for further details.
Do u know if its for Nestle or GSK
konfirm: Those that have written text today should atleast brief us on how it weNt.....
its for dragnet itself (i guess)

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jadepinkett(f): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
onyinyechi uwah:
I got an invite for the 8th and another for the 9th I think dey aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ for diff coys
hello, was going thru the gsk thread. Were u sent the templates, if so pls forward to my mail jeidepinkett@gmail.com. Thnx
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by kcpumpin(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
jadepinkett:
hello, was going thru the gsk thread. Were u sent the templates, if so pls forward to my mail jeidepinkett@gmail.com. Thnx
Wat template is that? And pls whoever got the template b4 the GSK test, did it help?? I need to know because some folks intentionally offer people materials to bend-focus their attention.. Did it help at all?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by konfirm: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
jadepinkett:
its for dragnet itself (i guess)

Thanks lady u make sense amoung all those that went for the Text today and couldn't say anything.....I hoPe they all pass
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jadepinkett(f): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
konfirm:

Thanks lady u make sense amoung all those that went for the Text today and couldn't say anything.....I hoPe they all pass
did nt ryt any test today o... Jst saying based on the txt i received. Bt i fink i'm 80% correct cos i dnt recall applying for for nestle and gsk
@ onyinyechi, pls respond
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by onyinyechiuwah(f): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
jadepinkett:

done....
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by bollyjaysmart: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
please if u av written d test, let us also have ideas on how to prepare n wat to prepare for. please help others
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by konfirm: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
bollyjaysmart: please if u av written d test, let us also have ideas on how to prepare n wat to prepare for. please help others

Guy no expect anything fro those that writE todAy,just be calm tomorrow ll be fine....they are all SelfiSh and not willing to sinC morning they finish I wish them the appointment letters soon(for their mind duo)
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by konfirm: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
jadepinkett:
did nt ryt any test today o... Jst saying based on the txt i received. Bt i fink i'm 80% correct cos i dnt recall applying for for nestle and gsk
@ onyinyechi, pls respond

YeAh likewise me too I didn't register for gsk and nestle So I think ur right.when are u written ur teXt mine is tomorrow
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Ultimux: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
onyinyechi uwah:

done....
pls forward same to me
pultimux@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by sunmibola1: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
@all; I got a text invite with d username and password to choose my exam centre but ma fone packed up shortly after....neither did i get a mail,pls what can i do?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Broadway5007(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
'sunmibola:
@all; I got a text invite with d username and password to choose my exam centre but ma fone packed up shortly after....neither did i get a mail,pls what can i do?
Be calm Sis,
D text msg dey sent to me came twice one notified me of d apt test and d oda came wit d username and password. Try your sim card in anoda phone may be somefin wil work out.
All d best
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by bollyjaysmart: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
'sunmibola:
if you can find a way to retrieve the username and password. That will do.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by omotee90: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
I wrote dragnet test today for gsk and the test had 3 sections( 20 Questions verbal, 20 Questions numerical and 16 Questions abstract). The questions are time consuming and quiet difficult, so u guys hv to be very fast. No calculators allowed, gud luck
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by sunmibola1: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tried d sim on anoda fone bt it ddnt work, how can i retrieve d username and password
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
omotee 90: I wrote dragnet test today for gsk and the test had 3 sections( 20 Questions verbal, 20 Questions numerical and 16 Questions abstract). The questions are time consuming and quiet difficult, so u guys hv to be very fast. No calculators allowed, gud luck

To add to the quote, the verbal and numerical are 17mins each while the abstract is 16mins.
Speed and accuracy is of essence.

Success!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hello friends, how did the test go today? Mine is in God's hands.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
Its normal dragnet questions just as dat of the GSk ealier stated.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by prodigy1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
pls house i got d msg late in d nite too....anyone with dragnet past questn....pls dont hesitate to share. ennyd2004@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by bullstriker: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
@damas60 and einubh,
please what and what did you went to the test with;I.D's,passport pic,NYSc cert. pls i want to know as i just got an invite
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by lsd101: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
Please guys, is the nestle test for Graduate Trainee or Medical Delegates?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
Just go with an identity card and ur print out. Don't take your phones there o, unless u want to pay 100 naira. The more your phones the more u drop. Bags are also not necessary, cos u will av to drop it outside the gate.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2013
lsd101: Please guys, is the nestle test for Graduate Trainee or Medical Delegates?
This particular one is for medical delegates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.