Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here (72295 Views)

Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Yinkaolu(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2013
koyes: They just made you guys waste your transport money. Their candidates had already been chosen before you all wrote the aptitude test. Sorry!

Madam Koyes: You may be right about that as a result of the decadence in our country but not all companies do that. Soneee, a NL here got the job and so sure many others not on this thread. Be hopeful and then move ahead if not Nestle, maybe something bigger. Coming back to tell U about my own APPOINTMENT very soon!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2013
Has anyone done their medicals here,a guy in my group has done his over 5 months ago,yet no news..whats is happening can anyone highlight why the recruitment is taking this much
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Yinkaolu(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2013
toseman: Has anyone done their medicals here,a guy in my group has done his over 5 months ago,yet no news..whats is happening can anyone highlight why the recruitment is taking this much

Friend! I guess if one had to wait for 5 months, there should have been a way to contact the HR person/people that invited him/her. 5 months is more than enough to get across and find out whats happening. Maybe he should just send a mail or put a call through. Takia
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Sassydivaa(f): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2013
Can u imagine? There is another advertisment for vacancies for medical delegates by Nestle. When since March, after we passed the exams and went for the interview, we didnt hear from them again. Smh. God pass them.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sassydivaa: Can u imagine? There is another advertisment for vacancies for medical delegates by Nestle. When since March, after we passed the exams and went for the interview, we didnt hear from them again. Smh. God pass them.

Job application is a game of numbers,the more you apply the better your odds, don't let their Bullsh!t get to you. Move on to better things
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Sassydivaa(f): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Job application is a game of numbers,the more you apply the better your odds, don't let their Bullsh!t get to you. Move on to better things
True that! Moved on a long time ago sef. Tnx
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by schozze(f): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls can anyone help me with dragnet's questions for nestle aptitude test? Thanks. The email is schozze@yahoo.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yinkaolu:

Friend! I guess if one had to wait for 5 months, there should have been a way to contact the HR person/people that invited him/her. 5 months is more than enough to get across and find out whats happening. Maybe he should just send a mail or put a call through. Takia
kk bro,i must say the whole thing can be frustrating if i must say
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Yinkaolu(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2013
schozze: Pls can anyone help me with dragnet's questions for nestle aptitude test? Thanks. The email is schozze@yahoo.com

Prepare for Quantitative reasoning, Verbal and Spatial reasoning. For the verbal, read and practice comprehensive passages very well and also there will be two answers for each question. Time factor and accuracy matters. U hv 16 minutes for 20 questns in each section and it is CBT. Takia and wishing u God's speed and favour
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Makaz1234(f): 6:16am On Nov 20, 2013
Nestle's sending mails again ooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jerrykings1(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2013
Please what position are they sending mail for?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Yinkaolu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Makaz1234: Nestle's sending mails again ooooooooooooooooo.

What position pls? Dont put us in d dark. For test or interview?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Makaz1234(f): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
D link in d mail didnt open. Back to square one.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by etebefia: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
funkyjo:
Please does anyone know what is happening? Nestle has not contacted some of us at all. This suspense is killing
gud day bros, from your post it seems you've experienced nestle test, please can you can you enlighten me, i got an invite from them for Med. Delegate. Were you successful and if so how is their welfare like?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by etebefia: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Rugby77:
All the best to Tomclancy, Sonee and all others having the chat and doing their medicals.

@cmega: what we were told by the factory HR manager was that they were going to get in contact with everyone, successful or not.

It's possible that those who haven't been contacted since the AC are probably on a waiting list of a sort as most MNC do or maybe some unforeseen circumstances are the cause why they haven't been contacted yet. As for the test, it's a dragnet pattern, dragnet doesn't inform candidates who passed or didn't. The company only invites the successful ones for the next stage. But the company contacts people of their outcome in that company stage.
gud day bros, from your post it seems you've experienced nestle test, please can you can you enlighten me, i got an invite from them for Med. Delegate. Were you successful and if so how is their welfare like?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by ochukofortune(m): 4:04am On Mar 04, 2015
soneee:
smileyWhn I went 4 d AC I asked if it wld b d last stage and I ws tld tht their boss wld contact successful candidates. Dnt knw if ds is it. 4 those tht ve nt gotten, kp d faith alive. Its obvious they r doing it in batches. @eimuhb, I see u again
. Pls sonee I sent u a PM pls reply its urgent as I need information as to what to expect during the medical delegate function test. Thank u and anticipating ur response.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Lanria: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hi pls can anyone tell me d distance BTW agbara and sango otta.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by JeGa1(m): 1:43am On Dec 12, 2017
bollyjaysmart:
check your mail @ nkcares@yahoo.com czar4life@gmail.com opeyemisamuel51@yahoo.com Oledhereadline@gmail.com nomasuccess2004@yahoo.com ..... Am off for my own test this morning.
please send it to me too am Gaithersburg test on Saturday this week
my mail is lawalsulaimana57@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by TheOvercomer(m): 5:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Hello, please I was invited for test regarding the role of Engineering Supervisor at Nestle. Pls, can anyone help me with dragnet's questions for nestle aptitude test? Thanks. The email is beejay001@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by SpearHead: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2019
Topisyn:

pls send 2 my mail too. ainaraimottemitope@yahoo.com. Thks
Please help a brother, send me the Nestle past questions, abeg brother.
This year no go pass me
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Alanga001(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
I got an invitation for test at nestle, anyone with their past question should please help. Is urgent thanks... Currented896@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by olamide1j(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2020
eimuhb:
@kobymay, y did u drop ur e-mail thrice angry

I've sent them to the following e-mail addresses;

bollyjaysmart@yahoo.ca, darkdesire007@yahoo.com, arowaadejoke@gmail.com, Oklobiaedwin@gmail.com, oke26otor@yahoo.com, pertual4real@yahoo.com, 9zar4life@gmail.com, Slimciggy@yahoo.com, tosin_cares@yahoo.com, ainaraimottemitope@yahoo.com.

That's all for today.

Someone else should forward it to those people that don't have it.

Success to those writing tomorrow. Who's for saturday?

please, I need the material, am going for the test by Tuesday, adexolax@gmail.com. please help me
eimuhb:

bollyjaysmart@yahoo.ca, darkdesire007@yahoo.com, arowaadejoke@gmail.com, Oklobiaedwin@gmail.com, oke26otor@yahoo.com, pertual4real@yahoo.com, 9zar4life@gmail.com, Slimciggy@yahoo.com, tosin_cares@yahoo.com, ainaraimottemitope@yahoo.com.

That's all for today.

please, I need the material, am going for the test by Tuesday, adexolax@gmail.com. please help me
eimuhb:

That's all for today.

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by AF123: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Opylo:
pls i aslo need
opeyemisamuel51@yahoo.com
Thanks
please can anyone help me with Nestle material here is my mail feliciamorakinyo20@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Major1227: 5:32am On Mar 22, 2020
pls any body with Nestle past aptitude test questions should help me pls, I need material to study....
pls you can send it to my mail below.

johnonoja1227@gmail.com

thank you...

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Moseni123: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Please I need Nestlé past questions.
mosesirekpita@yahoo.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by ZEN3020: 4:12am On Mar 23, 2020
Pls guys I need the Nestle past questions.
Just send it to chibuezefrank56@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by NanoSec: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2020
For recently conducted discipline test questions and answers on Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Electrical Engineering

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by chinexxy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
I am also interested please.
chinexxy@gmail.com
Major1227:
pls any body with Nestle past aptitude test questions should help me pls, I need material to study....
pls you can send it to my mail below.

johnonoja1227@gmail.com

thank you...
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by chinexxy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please bro, kindly help a brother in need, am having the test on monday and i have no clue on what to expect.
please kindly forward the likely questions to my email, chinexxy@gmail.com

God bless you real good Brother
eimuhb:

That's all for today.

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by ZEN3020: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pls bro, kindly send the Nestle past question for me, chibuezefrank56@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by ExpertNLer: 12:52pm On May 08, 2020
Please for what role is that?
chinexxy:
Please bro, kindly help a brother in need, am having the test on monday and i have no clue on what to expect.
please kindly forward the likely questions to my email, chinexxy@gmail.com

God bless you real good Brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.