Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here (72253 Views)

Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by akinjosh(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
When wld Nigerrians stop exploiting one anoda? 4 any1 screaming 4 dragnet past questions, I actually feel u dnt need it, u need to b @ alert on d day of d test n finish b4 tym accurately. I did dragnet test for medical delegate n all u need to concentrate on is speed, no plenty maths n no big grammar. Visit www.assessmentday.co.uk, www.psychometric-success.com, www.jobtestprep.co.uk.
All d best peeps

4 Likes

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Omamusi(f): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hmm,help us now,God bless u,Oledhereadline@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Brownez(f): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
@nenoo, kindly send to me too.iyinolabrown@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by wonda26(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
akinjosh: When wld Nigerrians stop exploiting one anoda? 4 any1 screaming 4 dragnet past questions, I actually feel u dnt need it, u need to b @ alert on d day of d test n finish b4 tym accurately. I did dragnet test for medical delegate n all u need to concentrate on is speed, no plenty maths n no big grammar. Visit www.assessmentday.co.uk, www.psychometric-success.com, www.jobtestprep.co.uk.
All d best peeps
Enlighten them my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by teedearie001: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by MATTHEW59: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2013
Anyone 4 saturday?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Ayokunle11(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2013
nenoo: Materials will be sent to those concerned by 6pm.
please send to gbenga.ogundiminiyi@gmail.com. thanks and God bless
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by nenoo(f): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2013
If you are interested in the Dragnet past question..reach me on 08182924563...I will be sending the next batch by 6pm today.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Funjay(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2013
kismo: @nenoo, thanks, I got it. I will advice you guys to pay the #500, the material really worth it. You can't get it free.
Look, it is EXACTLY Dragnet GSE material. Infact, he has subsidized it enough. Go get your copy while stock lasts!
u
Thank you, now dt u have it, pls forward to funbuks@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by oluwanoni: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2013
nenoo: If you are interested in the Dragnet past question..reach me on 08182924563...I will be sending the next batch by 6pm today.
Hi, I just sent the mtn credit and my mail no to your mtn line, I hope you have seen it, am expecting mine later today, thanks
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Jaybliss2011(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2013
PLS GUY I NEED THE PAST QUESTIONS . THIS IS MY MAIL : ogunjobibolaji@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by greis1: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
I wonder why some people take advantage of others because they are "temporarily" in the position to help. Do you have to sell past questions? I mean!
Ok guys, I have the past questions. I bought it for N2,000 but I'm not ready to make it a |business opportunity".... I'll send all the questions to the first 10 emails I get. And please, I don't need recharge cards. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by meedx: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=/greis/]I wonder why some people take advantage of others because they are "temporarily" in the position to help. Do you have to sell past questions? I mean!
Ok guys, I have the past questions. I bought it for N2,000 but I'm not ready to make it a |business opportunity".... I'll send all the questions to the first 10 emails I get. And please, I don't need recharge cards. Thanks
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Gloswety: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
ere by nenoo: 10:06am
If you are interested in the Dragnet past question..reach me on 08182924563...I will be sending the next batch by 6pm today.
(Quote). Nenoo I sent u d mtn recharge card yesterday and I only got part of d questions it was not complete and u r saying we still reach u on another no today. Is not fair,what u said is 100numerical,100,verbal and 80abstract but is not up to that. Pls complete it for my email is glospet11@yahoo.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by nenoo(f): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gloswety: ere by nenoo: 10:06am
(Quote). Nenoo I sent u d mtn recharge card yesterday and I only got part of d questions it was not complete and u r saying we still reach u on another no today. Is not fair,what u said is 100numerical,100,verbal and 80abstract but is not up to that. Pls complete it for my email is glospet11@yahoo.com

please confirm if you have the complete solutions
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Somfy: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
My address is hectorthesektor@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
/greis/:
I wonder why some people take advantage of others because they are "temporarily" in the position to help. Do you have to sell past questions? I mean!

Sure guy!!! Thanks joor. Help me ask them ooo. All these pple like neeno that will want to take advantage because they av something. How much is 500 naira that u will be using ordinary aptitude pq to do yanga. Anyway my email is folarin@hotmail.com God bless you as u've chosen to be a blessing to others and be real. folarin@hotmail.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by oluwanoni: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Nenoo
Thanks;I got the questions
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by ohiemokp: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
PLS NENOO I AM GREATFUL FOR THE INFORMATION, PLS KINDLY SEND ME A COPY.I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO COMPLY BUT ITS NOT AS SMOOTH. PLS I NEED YOU DO ME THIS FAVOUR PLS.... maos_ohi@yahoo.com. I wish you success nd favour too.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by nenoo(f): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
The past Questions I am Sending Out will definitely move you to the Interview phase. So please, forum members dont take it personal if I cant give it out freely.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
nenoo: The past Questions I am Sending Out will definitely move you to the Interview phase. So please, forum members dont take it personal if I cant give it out freely.
And so Thanks @ greis...I have received it. God bless u. I will also send it to also send to the first three pple that quote this message. I will send it tonite.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
/greis/:

Thanks.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by meedx: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
/greis/:
Thank you so much greis, i've received it. You are just too wonderful! Thanks again
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by taiwo3(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
s
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by taiwo3(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by follyjoe01(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
/greis/:
follushor@yahoo.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Chuksaluta(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
12 inches!:

And so Thanks @ greis...I have received it. God bless u. I will also send it to also send to the first three pple that quote this message. I will send it tonite.
Please send to chuksaluta@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by iamosamede55: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
follyjoe01:
follushor@yahoo.com

Please I don't knw if it's up to ten people but if it's possible for me to get as well I'll really apreciate osamedeosagie@live.com. Or som1 who has gotten can extend the kind hand to me as well. Thanks people
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
I'll send it to these 3 pple tonite chuksaluta@gmail.com, denjow@yahoo.com and taiwoemails@gmail.com. I would love to send out more but I av limited data on my modem. Plsss confirm when you receive it around 11pm tonite.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
12 inches!:
I'll send it to these 3 pple tonite chuksaluta@gmail.com, denjow@yahoo.com and taiwoemails@gmail.com. I would love to send out more but I av limited data on my modem. Plsss confirm when you receive it around 11pm tonite.

Don't worry about that. I have enough data to spare.
I've complied and attached them to a mail instead of several mails.

God bless you @greis

You guys can drop your e-mail addy, I will gladly forward them to you.
The total size is 18.4mb so it's taking time to upload.

Cheers!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by follyjoe01(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
eimuhb:

Don't worry about that. I have enough data to spare.
I've complied and attached them to a mail instead of several mails.

God bless you @greis

You guys can drop your e-mail addy, I will gladly forward them to you.
The total size is 18.4mb so it's taking time to upload.

Cheers!
follushor@yahoo.com . Thanks...will be expecting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.