Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes (24489 Views)

Dangote Is Africa's First $20 Billion Man, Now 25th World Richest! / Aliko Dangote Is Richer Than Roman Abromovich / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by djeezy(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2013
Wow!
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by kaylaw777(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2013
Yes his rich ,his famous ,he want people to knw him, and they av known him ,but he don't pay his workers well, they work like slave ,they pay them little, and he dash out money just to make name and suffer his workers, he cheat the workers a lot .a company of 1700 staffs no union.I work with dangote group the cement factory obajana am a senior staff there I knw wht we ar facing

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by naptu2: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2013
He's continuing the family tradition (taking after Al-Hassan and Aminu Dantata).

I wonder where Gilbert Chagoury, Antonio Oladeinde Fernandez and Femi Otedola would rank on Forbes' list.
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2013
Rawshal: All of us cant b rich.if we ar all rich,who is gonna serve onesev.may Allah count us among d rich.
Smh!! *spits* poverty tinkin.. Fine,all of us can't be rich!! But I know I can't b poor either.. Well, be ready 2 serve as my shoe-shiner wen I get 2d top!! Confamd ewuu!!
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by Adechyno(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2013
back2sender: Its only a child given birth to in the late 80s,90s and beyond will not know the source of Dangotes wealth.

So una think sey na the loan given to him by his uncle made him reach? or na sugar & salt wen he dey sell?.

Make we hear word jor, we nigerians dey quick forget things sha ooooo.
Hatin wil get u no-where' Av a safe trip...
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by ichommy(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2013
My name will soon join the list, i dey come, make i go work hard
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by 1oracle(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2013
Good for him.
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by danniekute(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2013
back2sender: Its only a child given birth to in the late 80s,90s and beyond will not know the source of Dangotes wealth.

So una think sey na the loan given to him by his uncle made him reach? or na sugar & salt wen he dey sell?.

oya nah tell us.wetin give am d plenty plenty money?
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2013

Did he kill someone to make the money ? Did he dupe someone ? Whatever he did, why didnt you do it too. Stop your shit, if there is money to be made anywhere go for it and stop playing holy poor.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by Bawsse(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2013

. You must be a dummy, bedside critic! Go do your own na make we see. Plz dangote continue wurefa yu r doin joor
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by matrix789: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2013
No succesful man in Nigerian business envioroment that did not put his hands into Dirt.
Why is every Government Romancing Dangote?
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by adewex(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2013
He keeps getting Richer.. Have your way oh lord
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2013
matrix789: No succesful man in Nigerian business envioroment that did not put his hands into Dirt.
Why is every Government Romancing Dangote?
Why dont you also get money from politicians and invest bro. Its not illegal to go public and allow anyone to buy into your company with attendant funds injection. Go back to the BUS101 of business development.
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2013

This sounds like a lazy person's rant! undecided

So wat is the source?
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by jaybee3(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by CocoLoca(f): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2013
One night with this man and i'm made for life!

.. Should i drop my phone number? tongue

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by danny301: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2013

Tell us pls. Though i was not born in the 80s but late 70s, i don't know any other source of Dangote's wealth than business he runs hence i like to know his other sources of income if u wouldn't mind.
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by Adeniyi67: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2013
malam el rufai said in his book that if he could confuse Buhari ,he will asked Nigeria businessmen to sponsors him .who are this businessmen and what is the relationship between them and baba .
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by tpia5: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2013
danny301:

Tell us pls. Though i was not born in the 80s but late 70s, i don't know any other source of Dangote's wealth than business he runs hence i like to know his other sources of income if u wouldn't mind.

he's from a rich family, the riches didnt start with him.
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by nagoma(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2013
yuzedo: Oh daddy, daddy, daddy, am prouding very much rite now reading dis on my iPand in our yach-boat. you are one in billion man. ah, daddy, we must drink kunu and burantashi dis nite to sellybrate dis achivment of yours. Alhamdulilah. We must shot down our street on BANANA ISLAND, oh yes, allahu akbar. Praise to obatala daddy. Sanu and more money to be make from Nigerians, insha allah. kiss kiss

The ramblings of a poor man. Sorry oooo!
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2013
Out of 7billion people in the world, dangote is 43rd...God, make me one of the richest men in the world.
I wonder what position the person reading this will be undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by tpia5: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2013
CocoLoca: One night with this man and i'm made for life!

are you insinuating he'll pay more than the market rate, if he swings that way?

he'll pay whatever he feels like paying, maybe his subordinates can finish their salary for you. wink
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by nagoma(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2013

Senior Ashewo ! You get class ooo! I can link you up but I'm his wine taster. grin
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by layuns(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2013

Pls do girl! Oh what's d name so I could cue u up on d waiting list!! Am he's PA, just so u wanna know.
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by danny301: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2013
kaylaw777: Yes his rich ,his famous ,he want people to knw him, and they av known him ,but he don't pay his workers well, they work like slave ,they pay them little, and he dash out money just to make name and suffer his workers, he cheat the workers a lot .a company of 1700 staffs no union.I work with dangote group the cement factory obajana am a senior staff there I knw wht we ar facing

If the pay is not good for you why not resign? Is somebody forcing you to stay put there? Do know what it means to be paying 1700 persons every month or have you forgotten that Dangote Group is a business venture with the major aim of making profit?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by CocoLoca(f): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2013
tpia@:

are you insinuating he'll pay more than the market rate, if he swings that way?

he'll pay whatever he feels like paying, maybe his subordinates can finish their salary for you. wink

No way sis.. I don't do minions, i want the big boss himself! cool Even my boyfriend will encourage me! grin My cookies are above market rate.. wink
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by TableLeg(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2013
kaylaw777: Yes his rich ,his famous ,he want people to knw him, and they av known him ,but he don't pay his workers well, they work like slave ,they pay them little, and he dash out money just to make name and suffer his workers, he cheat the workers a lot .a company of 1700 staffs no union.I work with dangote group the cement factory obajana am a senior staff there I knw wht we ar facing
DIE there whilst wallowing in unhappiness!

danny301:
If the pay is not good for you why not resign? Is somebody forcing you to stay put there? Do know what it means to be paying 1700 persons every month or have you forgotten that Dangote Group is a business venture with the major aim of making profit?
Thank you!
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by akunjohn(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=back2sender]Its only a child given birth to in the late 80s,90s and beyond will not know the source of Dangotes wealth.

Abeg,tell us d source of his wealth o. Aproko
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by CocoLoca(f): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2013
layuns:

Pls do girl! Oh what's d name so I could cue u up on d waiting list!! Am he's PA, just so u wanna know.
Waiting list? I don't roll like that. He won't call me to satisfy him, i will call him when i have his time.. cool
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by kagel: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2013
julimax: AND HE IS ONLY 55, WITH THE WAY HE JUMPED FROM 77 TO 43 HE COULD BE AMONG THE FIRST 10 IN TWO YEARS. GOD BLESS NIGERIA......meanwhile i never see transport commot why God no put me for that body sef, come keep me for this hungry one grin grin
please do not be jealous of him he is a monopsonist ok[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes by jpworld(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2013

Boy be-careful! you don't bite the hand dat feed u, if u r not paid well, resign and move on. Remember one of his men, might be watching, don't think ur identity is hiding...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians / Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman / First Bank Deletes Tweet Asking Citizens To Bring Their ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.