Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Is Ladipo Really The Biggest Auto Spare Parts Market In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ladipo Really The Biggest Auto Spare Parts Market In Nigeria (4432 Views)

Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) / Is Dangote Really The Richest Nigerian??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ladipo Really The Biggest Auto Spare Parts Market In Nigeria by ZUBY77(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2013
I read here where someone said Ladipo is the biggest auto spare parts market in Nigeria. I disagree because i operate in the market as well as Ugwuagba spare parts market Onitsha known as Mgbuka Obosi.
Mgbuka Obosi is far bigger than Ladipo. Ladipo just spanned about four or five streets in Mushin. With The main Ladipo Street heading down to Toyota bus stop in Oshodi express way.

Mgbuka Obosi offloads over 40 containers daily and more than 60 on Mondays. It is not located on any street but a huge area between Onitsha, Obosi and Oba.
People who know both markets should say something.

I guess it suddenly turned to be the biggest because Fashola closed it.
Re: Is Ladipo Really The Biggest Auto Spare Parts Market In Nigeria by asha80(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2013
what about the in nkpor?
Re: Is Ladipo Really The Biggest Auto Spare Parts Market In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2013
The biggest spare parts market in naija is in nnewi
Re: Is Ladipo Really The Biggest Auto Spare Parts Market In Nigeria by ZUBY77(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2013
asha 80: what about the in nkpor?

Nkpor is big but it is specifically for trucks and trailers. Mgbuka obosi is for everything moving
Re: Is Ladipo Really The Biggest Auto Spare Parts Market In Nigeria by lecturerdabo(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2013
ZUBY77: I read here where someone said Ladipo is the biggest auto spare parts market in Nigeria. I disagree because i operate in the market as well as Ugwuagba spare parts market Onitsha known as Mgbuka Obosi.
Mgbuka Obosi is far bigger than Ladipo. Ladipo just spanned about four or five streets in Mushin. With The main Ladipo Street heading down to Toyota bus stop in Oshodi express way.

Mgbuka Obosi offloads over 40 containers daily and more than 60 on Mondays. It is not located on any street but a huge area between Onitsha, Obosi and Oba.
People who know both markets should say something.

I guess it suddenly turned to be the biggest because Fashola closed it.

I ve not gone to Nnewi spare parts market before BUT I agree with you that Mgbuka Obosi is bigger than Ladipo.
Re: Is Ladipo Really The Biggest Auto Spare Parts Market In Nigeria by TableLeg(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2013
How is this going to prolong my existence on earth? undecided
Re: Is Ladipo Really The Biggest Auto Spare Parts Market In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2013
To determine the biggest market might not be landmass but availability of spare parts. I've never been able to get any parts of my luxury cars(Rolls Royce, G-Wagon and Rover) in the East. Was only able to get the headlamp of G-wagon from Lagos. Even the Coscharis in Port Harcourt had to wait for parts from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Is Ladipo Really The Biggest Auto Spare Parts Market In Nigeria by asha80(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2013
Abagworo: To determine the biggest market might not be landmass but availability of spare parts. I've never been able to get any parts of my luxury cars(Rolls Royce, G-Wagon and Rover) in the East. Was only able to get the headlamp of G-wagon from Lagos. Even the Coscharis in Port Harcourt had to wait for parts from Lagos.
spare parts market of the ladipo types are for second hand or not so new cars.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ladipo Really The Biggest Auto Spare Parts Market In Nigeria by backtosender: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
obosi break yard is massive i don't no hw big ladipo market is but i no obosi break yard is very big,we need to clear our coastal areas so that container vessels can come straight to eastern ports.

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Weapons Claims And Nairalanders Ignorance / #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar / British Parliamentarian, Angela Rayner Joins IPOB Rally In London. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.