Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss (12632 Views)

8 Warning Signs Of A Job Scam / Federal Character Commision Recruiting Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by Paulonminyi: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nigeria is d only country rule and control by group of comedian... Shame on dem..nd if we re finally push 2 d wall well,radical revolution migt ve it way. We re foreigner in our own land. Tufiaa

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by clemmonce(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: Nonsense. There is no federal character in the staff composition of the FCC itself. And why mention only FRSC? Is it because it is headed by an Igbo man? How about Customs, Police, Civil Service, NNPC, PTDF, CBN, etc, etc, etc, etc,...When will this mad obsession for anything Igbo end? Tufiakwa.
you are a f.ool. for twistin the story.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by OluEmmaAss: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
Le the prosecution begin!
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by free2ryhme: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
It is quite unfortunate we find ourselves in this big mess called job scam. This shows the extent of how lazy we are in the country always depending on government and hardly youths and people who ordinarily will give positive contribution to nation building will be there looking for white collar jobs. It is high time we forge ahead by being creative and depend less on government. We should not forget, the economy to some extent is a consuming one and not a productive one. We as a country we will do ourselves good by creating job(s) to ourselves and stop reliance on government.
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by dgitrader(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
the_ripper: The federal character was instituted to favour who in the first place?

ANSWER: THOSE CRYING MARGINALIZATION NOW! TABLE DON TURN!

all Nigerians are guilty of this, 99% of public officials hold strong ethnic patriotism over national interest. until we make the center less attractive, the rat-race continues, after-all its known as national cake. wink

why should abuja decide or employ who ensures road safety on the road in your backyard! its a pity the unemployed youths of this nation are the hardest hit in this national greed!
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by nyabingi(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
whealthy: I bet even the federal character boss was appointed via the person-wey-know-person way.
we talking create jobs, nigggers talking nonsense

GBAM...EBI LIKE SE U DE READ MY MIND!
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by Nehemiah459(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
Good Morning Nigeria.
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by NaijaNaWaa: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
clemmonce: you are a f.ool. for twistin the story.

And you are an !D!0T that lacks comprehension
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by cardoso111(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
Let's speak the plain truth!FCC came on board to guard some disadvantaged regions of the country in otherwords it worsens the already bad employment status of Nigerians.No matter how hard you try as an applicant from the other region,the less advantaged region applicant will always clinch the job!who is fooling who?
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by Jobig(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
i think military regime is far more better and what fit our laughing stock Nigeria.
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by toyibhabib: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
A situation whereby kettle is calling pot black. O ga gan o
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by gerald09(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
When I was serving in abuja, I spoke to 1 of my bosses about jobs in a commission, I was told dat for every vacancy dat comes out oga jonna n oga VP gets 40%, oga Mark get 20% senior senators gets 15% the commission head gets 10% internal employees get 5% n d rest is published to the public. In the public scene 5% goes to d highest bidders d oda 5% are employed based on merit. Dats d federal character dey introduce to us, in dere defence during d "Military rule" the numbers to d public was smaller.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by JackDaniels1: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
What do u expect frm this ministry?A ministry headed by a Davis Mark's Hangman.The minister was asked to take a bow and leave when they re supposed to drill him.what is his Pedigree?I mean the Minister of Interior.Most of the job scams in Nigeria is pointed to Ministry of interior.This is ample opportunity to invite the so called glorified Agbero to answer questions.FCC knows what they are saying.I have had a senator saying 10 slots were giving to him by SLS CBN out of which 5 slots is going to Senate president,3 to chairman committee on ... and 2 4 the vibriant committee member.Mark knows!!!!!!!
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by Kingslaw(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
You guys should just foget those big-big grammer pls.If imployment should be "based on merit,you and i ¤ should have known what the country would look-like by now because we would have the west(yorubas) at the top-front seconded by the East (igbos) and all the rest,then the hausas at the last-bottom lol!.if that is the case,by now no peace would be raining in any part of the country cuz the hausas(our peace brothers) won't allow that happen.
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by anishe(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ezeebube2: Hey who d heck changed my comment, i said Cock nd Bull story and not rooster. sadHey who d heck changed my comment, i said Cock nd Bull story and not rooster.

See wetin u write
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by herquleez(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
Kalemba1: But will what has happen be reversed? ‎​ĩ̷̊ have few questions †̥ asked †̥ ask D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ FCC boss $ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ senate president, sir is it that we that went out †̥ vote president GEJ, were fools? Or it that we didn't know what we were doing? Imagine, there will be job vacancies, only those at D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ top will filled it all with D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ names of their relatives, boy friends $ girl friends. Days back ‎​ĩ̷̊ read on net that, a motion was raised that D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ government should start paying on employed graduates salary,but some certificate forged politicians said no. What is Nigeria turning into, y is this happening now that GEJ is on seat. Mr president ‎​ĩ̷̊ personally know u̶̲̥̅̊ †̥ be a straight $ decent type, don't allow S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ idiots †̥ spoiled your tenure has a result of poor supervision from your quarters. LONG LIVE FEDERAL REBUPLIC OF NIGERIA
See English ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ezeebube2: Hey who d heck changed my comment, i said Cock nd Bull story and not rooster. sadHey who d heck changed my comment, i said Cock nd Bull story and not rooster.
we all know you meant to say co.ck n bull, but seun is a puritan in whose vocabulary co.ck can b interpreted as co,rck or d!ck hence a bad word.
@ topic, when Nigerians start holding both state n federal politicians accountable, things might start to change
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by Chillypelly(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
The vultures are gathering but nah holy ghost fire go scatter them. Pastor David Mike and Evangelist Abba Moro are twins connected by brain and apostles of corruption. Pls send words to them that nigerians are wiser.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by phildon: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Some foolish Ibos think that what d FRSC n ex Immigration bosses did are right since it favoured d Ibos. Sorry, it favours their friends who are mostly Ibos. You being an Ibo is never a guarantee. A credible Ibo citizen will prefer an upright Fulani man to head an organisation rather than his fellow corrupt kinsman.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by phildon: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
And when Fake Comrade Abba Moro was busy condemning d actions of Mrs Rose Uzoma, d ex Immigration CG, he only used her 'to shine' because d real scam of recruitment in Immigration was done by this fake comrade from Benue State. Go to FCT Command of Immigration Service n come back. You'll realize that most of d new recruits there are not only Idomas, they are from his village. And we have a president that 'is on top of d situation'that is why we call Dr Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan a clueless retardeen.
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by dav22y(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
I was scammed 50k, I was desperate 4 a job then.. I pray the right thing be done
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by ParetoAndy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
the_ripper: The federal character was instituted to favour who in the first place?
hausas coz they constitute d largest population wt low mental credence. Naija is in trouble!
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
TUMIC: Federal character my foot
who doesn't know that the Greatest SCAMMER in Nigeria is The Federal Government.
Led By GEJ himself.
THE SHAME OF A NATION
hei boy take it easy,"In d beginning there was scamming,now there is scamming and scamming will continue to be"
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by seyibrown(f): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2013

Funniest post I have chanced upon today! grin grin grin Rooster! Rooster! Rooster! What the rooster is going on in that post! grin grin grin I actually wrote ro-os-ter! OK! grin grin
Re: Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss by Burger01(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2013
seyibrown:

Funniest post I have chanced upon today! grin grin grin Rooster! Rooster! Rooster! What the rooster is going on in that post! grin grin grin I actually wrote ro-os-ter! OK! grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Sales Representative Recruitment (3 States) / Do Employers Ask For Payslip Or Bank Statement Of Account? / Get A Copy Of This CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.